Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October '17 RNY buddies

I love Wednesdays so today I tiptoed up to the scale a bit nervous I still have been lacking sleep though the last two nights have bee good, and I have been doing a lot of yard work and I am very sore and a bit puffy so I was worried about possibly gaining or stalling out. I mean I know stalls happen and that the loss slows but I don't think I am ready for that you know what I mean.

Any who I jump on the scale hope for the best and bam 1.7 pounds down ladies and gentlemen I will take that, I will take that straight to the bank!!! so thankful now if my hair would just stop falling out.

2 minutes ago, Sunnyday25 said:

so thankful now if my hair would just stop falling out.

oh man do I feel you on that lol the amount of hair falling out is INSANE. I've been back in the habit of taking super high strength Biotin (10,000 mg pill a day) to try and help lessen the blow, as well as help my splitting finger nails. I know my overall Vitamin levels are good (labs were stellar), so it's just the usual 3mo+ Hair loss issue. Ugh, hair EVERYWHERE lol

1 minute ago, karen_marie said:

oh man do I feel you on that lol the amount of hair falling out is INSANE. I've been back in the habit of taking super high strength Biotin (10,000 mg pill a day) to try and help lessen the blow, as well as help my splitting finger nails. I know my overall Vitamin levels are good (labs were stellar), so it's just the usual 3mo+ Hair loss issue. Ugh, hair EVERYWHERE lol

Right my poor vacuum its awful and my poor husband when we go out he spends a few minutes pulling the hair off my bac lol its hard to be sexy when that's going on lol

Just now, Sunnyday25 said:

Right my poor vacuum its awful and my poor husband when we go out he spends a few minutes pulling the hair off my bac lol its hard to be sexy when that's going on lol

yeah I've had to plan for more time to get ready in the morning to allow the extra minutes needed to corral as much hair as possible :lol:

2 minutes ago, sunshinetinks said:

Jesus, I feel you. My family is checking the food I cook because I am shedding like a Collie in heat

Sent from my Nexus 5 using BariatricPal mobile app

Girl the struggle is REAL LOL

4 minutes ago, sunshinetinks said:

Jesus, I feel you. My family is checking the food I cook because I am shedding like a Collie in heat

Sent from my Nexus 5 using BariatricPal mobile app

I full belly laughed at this so much truth so much

You guys you guys you guys YOU GUYS!!!!!! Best news I hit 100 pounds lost not only did I hit it I went over it by 1.2 pounds I am so excited I could do a little dance Wooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

I hope you guys are having an amazing week!

19 minutes ago, Sunnyday25 said:

You guys you guys you guys YOU GUYS!!!!!! Best news I hit 100 pounds lost not only did I hit it I went over it by 1.2 pounds I am so excited I could do a little dance Wooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm inching my way to the 100lb loss mark and Onderland myself!

On 3/28/2018 at 1:24 PM, Sunnyday25 said:

I love Wednesdays so today I tiptoed up to the scale a bit nervous I still have been lacking sleep though the last two nights have bee good, and I have been doing a lot of yard work and I am very sore and a bit puffy so I was worried about possibly gaining or stalling out. I mean I know stalls happen and that the loss slows but I don't think I am ready for that you know what I mean.

Any who I jump on the scale hope for the best and bam 1.7 pounds down ladies and gentlemen I will take that, I will take that straight to the bank!!! so thankful now if my hair would just stop falling out.

23 minutes ago, Sunnyday25 said:

AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!

8 hours ago, karen_marie said:

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm inching my way to the 100lb loss mark and Onderland myself!

I almost feel like its not real you know

Bet you thought I was going to miss weigh in Wednesday haha not a chance but my morning ran away with itself so here I am sipping a Protein Shake and doing a little reflecting. My 6 months was 3 days ago I can hardly believe it and here I am today 105.4 pounds smaller not only that I am just a little bit away from Onderland. I have a Dr's apt next Wednesday and we will go over all my labs fingers crossed that everything is at the right levels, I have some questions for the Dr. and some worries about starting the next portion of the diet as well. This is such a crazy experience.

So I missed weigh in Wednesday so this is tracking Thursday :O) As of yesterday I made it to onederland!!!!! That is right I am 199.8 I could dance dance dance!! Went to the doctor yesterday and they readjusted my weight so now I am looking at moving down to 172 I am ok with that the sad news was they didn't add in vegies so I am still 100% Protein and they want me to increase my daily intake to 75mg instead of 60 I have to admit this is going to be tough but hey one bite at a time

Woooo hooo down another almost 1.5 pounds this is just terrific!!! And in even better news my Hair loss is slowing down and surprise surprise I even have some new growth coming in!!!!

Wooooohooooo down another 2.2 pounds this is crazy amazing!!!! That is 110 pounds gone in under 7 months. The picture is from March I have lost close to 20 pounds since this picture how freaking crazy!!!!!! I am 196 pounds what what, and I am in a size 14 I can get into some 12s not many lol and I am steady in an XL shirt I am officially in the normal people clothes lol!!!!!!!

March .jpg