Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What can I drink ?

I'm 11 months out and I feel like I'm falling off the wagon a bit for some reason some days I feel can eat more and some days I'm no t so hungry I'm down 167 pounds so far but one thing I notice is I'm always wanting something to drink and I'm just tired of Water so any suggestions? Please.

I like diet green tea, zero calories and tastes great. You can even get it flavored with mango or pomegranate.

After surgery, my taste buds changed dramatically. Even Water changed. In the hospital it tasted excessively chlorinated and I could not drink it. So I experimented. sugar free popsicles became my best friend. Some individuals find hot or cold can help with fluids. For me, I found that I could tolerate flavored water. So I began using Crystal Light. I also found a new drink Bai which I liked cold. In the winter, I found that I tolerate Hot Drinks such as piping hot cocoa. But you have to use the "No Sugar Added" variety. Also fine English teas were very good.

I hate just plain Water (always have) so I have to force my self to drink at least 1 glass of it a day then the rest of the day is other stuff. I drink Ice coffee (lots of it), hot or Ice tea, lots of "sugar free singles to go" from Hawaiian Punch/Crystal Light. You can make them as sweet or watered down as much as you like.

I always keep Minute Maid Light Lemonade (in the cans) in my frig (no carbonation and only 5 cals per can) These are my treat for when I'm wanting something really different (1 or 2 a week). I have added the singles to this as well and it gives me all kinds of different flavors.

I love Diet Peach Snapple 0 calories. I also found Diet Green Tea berry Flavored both 0 ca and pretty tasty also. We also buy those packets of Root Beer and Orange flavored add in packages. Now they taste exactly like Root Beer soda (without carbonation) and Orange Crush. You can find them in $ general $tree for 98 cents for 6 of them. Cheap and very tasty. Good Luck

Besides Water my favorite drink is VitaminWater Zero. It has 0 calories and 0 sugar. It's sooooo refreshing.

Bai has 10 calories for a bottle and 2g sugar (they use real fruit) and is very nice. Ditto on Vitamin Water Zero and the sugar free singles packs - I like 4C. I also drink a ton of iced tea and iced coffee.

I drink a lot of Crystal Light

I'm more thirsty than hungry too. My favorite is diet raspberry Snapple.

Height: 5'0"
Weight for WLS consultation: 216 lbs.
Surgery date: 2/13/17
Goal: -71 lbs for healthy BMI (about 145 lbs).
Current weight: 158.4 lbs
My profile picture is not me. It's my "FITspiration" body.