Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boo Boo Kitty's PS Journey

Bad news is now I am underweight, so putting on a bit won't hurt me during the rest. They want me to gain 5-10. MAN oh man, what a change!

I know it must SUCK to go through what you are going through, but when the doctor said he wanted you to gain 5-10 lbs, that must have made you want to laugh..... how awesome is it after being overweight for so long to hear the doctor say you are underweight and need to put some lbs back on!

I know it must SUCK to go through what you are going through, but when the doctor said he wanted you to gain 5-10 lbs, that must have made you want to laugh..... how awesome is it after being overweight for so long to hear the doctor say you are underweight and need to put some lbs back on!

Ya, but in all honesty I won't do it. I am very very happy where I am.

BBK: I hope they caught your slip in time. I know you want to keep your band. I was talking to my band doc today and he said, it might be time to take mine out, if the nausea doesn't get better. Going to do the barium thing on me on Wednesday. I guess you never know what life is going to throw at us! Rest and try not to worry! Sending you hugs, too!

I hope everything heals well hun. I love you and I am sure you will do great.

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you BBK, gentle ones of course. Thinking how scary it must be, but we´re here for you. With or without a band.

Melinda

WOW WOW WOW - when things go bad - they really go bad, don't they. I know it sounds trite - but what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

Just think how strong you are to face all these challenges! As with the other's - I am sending you hugs and positive energy.

Take care of yourself!!!

Jacquie

OMG...I haven't been on the board in a few days and what do I read????

Sorry Brandy...BBK....I hope you are resting some now! I am sure that it will all work out because you HAVE to be positive....and we are all praying for you!

It is so odd because....we all worked so hard to get bands....well, most of us...then YOU did the really hard work in loosing your weight....going through PS and now a port revision caused this????

It makes me a bit scared about what I have done to my body to find health....

Then I remember that nothing in life that is worth it is easy...I do not know why but....so, now when you look in the mirror..better yet, when you realize the YEARS you have added to your life and the fact that you even like how you look....this will all be worth it.....was it necessary? Of course not...but it will add value to your journey and NEVER let anyone tell you it was so easy for you because...well, you know....

So, now that I sound like the self-help guru.....please take care...visualize yourself on the beach in that polka-dot bathingsuit pin up girl!!! And GET WELL SOON!

Hi BBK,

I'm so sorry to hear about the ordeal that you've been through this week :wink2:. I hope you're resting comfortably and feeling much better today.

Big hugs to you -- you smokin' Hot Mama!!!! :wink::smile::tongue:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and hugs. I slept like a baby through the night (with the help of drugs..lol) and had no episodes of feeling like I was going to die.

But I woke up to the strangest feeling ever, a rumbling in my tummy. I can say in the 2 years with the band I have never ever woke up hungry. What a strange sensation! lol...I am going to try to make myself a nice chocolate Peanut Butter shake for Breakfast. Yummy!

The pain is killing me. I am a big baby when it comes to that. And I am dying for a bath, but I have until next Wednesday for that, so I am going to wash up in the sink. I think what really hurts is the spot where she accessed it yesterday. Man, oh man.

BBK, OMG, I just realized you are the woman on the top of the lap band discussion forum!!!! You now look like you are even smaller than when that pic was taken.

Brandy, somebody earlier mentioned that they probably caused the slip when they were changing out your port and I bet she's right! It makes sense.. they probably yanked it a little too hard and did this. I hope they aren't going to make you pay extra for having the unfill and all that. I'd be so pissed off. I bet it is so weird when they take the fill out and you're suddenly hungry. lol. You'll be fine though. even if you do gain a few pounds, it will come back off once you get the fill. Well, we've discussed what I would eat if I had four weeks with no fill.. LOL... See, I'm naughty!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok, hopefully I wouldn't be too bad, but I think I'd totally go have an egg mcmuffin and maybe one chicken sandwhich.. OMG.. I'm so hungry now.. don't kill me after you read this.. :-)

BBK, OMG, I just realized you are the woman on the top of the lap band discussion forum!!!! You now look like you are even smaller than when that pic was taken.

ya, thanks. That was in March, pre tt and stuff.

Brandy, somebody earlier mentioned that they probably caused the slip when they were changing out your port and I bet she's right! It makes sense.. they probably yanked it a little too hard and did this. I hope they aren't going to make you pay extra for having the unfill and all that. I'd be so pissed off. I bet it is so weird when they take the fill out and you're suddenly hungry. lol. You'll be fine though. even if you do gain a few pounds, it will come back off once you get the fill. Well, we've discussed what I would eat if I had four weeks with no fill.. LOL... See, I'm naughty!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok, hopefully I wouldn't be too bad, but I think I'd totally go have an egg mcmuffin and maybe one chicken sandwhich.. OMG.. I'm so hungry now.. don't kill me after you read this.. :-)

Um, my bfff is nit being very suportive right now! lol.... does this mean the b is standing for b*tch right now? lol...

I had my first meal let loose and I did very well. I had a baked potato with sour cream and butter. A small one. SO I said no to the bacon cheeseburger than someone (DH) offered me. I will be ok, I can say no. :P Although an egg mcmuffin sounds damn good.....

wow Brandy...put on 10-15 lbs??? i got 15 you can have if you need it.

Sorry you going through all this but your still a SMOKIN Hottie!! and im still stalking :P

I can't even believe this Brandy. After all you have gone through, now this? I am so sorry!:angry::sad:

All this band stuff scares me. It scares me to think that everything can be fine and then a slip.

I hope you heal fast and this next few weeks goes by quickly!