Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please help! I'm nervous....

I know the Sam's Club that I go to has chocolate, vanilla and banana cream. I haven't tried the banana cream yet but I do love the vanilla and the chocolate.

One day liquid diet is crazy. You need several days because the point of it is to shrink the fat around you liver making it easier for your surgeon to operate. That can't happen it a day. Usually takes two weeks.

Have someone take you home when you're leaving the hospital but you should be fine to drive after a few days. Only you know your body. Definitely don't drive yourself home the day you get released from the hospital.

As for pre-op and post op liquid diets: find one that you like the taste of. Your taste buds WILL change after surgery so don't stock up yet. Make sure it's at least 20 grams per bottle and under 200 calories and less than 5g of sugar.

I have a one day liquid diet as well. I do have a low carb high Protein diet for one week before surgery as a lover shrink diet.

Yes, I do have help with the kiddies so I'm not worried about that. I also have a plan if there are complications. Thank you also for your comments on the Protein shakes/powders. I will start trying different types. Thank you!

I LOVE the Jay Robb Protein Shakes. I am also pre-op, so I will be buying only a few to start with. Good luck!

Thanks everyone! By the way, I tried Isopure zero carb alpine punch today. It was aweful! I'm going to try a few different ones until the big day. I will also try to get to all of your suggestions. I just learned that Premier Protein also makes a clear fruit punch flavored Protein Drink. When I looked online, I only saw it at Sam's club. Has anyone tried it?

Thanks everyone! By the way, I tried Isopure zero carb alpine punch today. It was aweful! I'm going to try a few different ones until the big day. I will also try to get to all of your suggestions. I just learned that Premier Protein also makes a clear fruit punch flavored Protein Drink. When I looked online, I only saw it at Sam's club. Has anyone tried it?

I purchased the premier fruit punch from sams, it's a 12 pack . It started off good for me, but now a few days later I feel that they are a tad sweet . They taste better cold, but I usually like to drink my drinks room temperature

Another option is unflavored Protein Powder. That you can mix in anything. I've put it in my sugar free koolaid, chicken broth, and beef broth and it's been great. Just be sure whatever you're mixing it into is room temperature and then chill or heat to desired temperature. My dietician even said I could mix it into sugar free Jello if I wanted to. Just bring the mix down to room temperature before mixing in the powder and cold Water. I can't wait to try that one!

Carmel premier shake? ?? I drink premier but never knew about carmel!! Where can I buy violetisle

I've seen them at Walmart.