Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Lindz I also can't find the group, I sent you a msg thru here not sure if you get notified of it but.. let me know how to request you :)

I start my pre-op 2 weeks 800 calorie liquid diet on Tuesday. I have been pretty positive and Zen about this whole thing, Today my husband and I went grocery shopping for what I will need for the first week. I work during the week, so Sunday is our shopping day. In the middle of the store, as we were looking at labels and figuring out how to meet my nutritional requirements, it suddenly became very real and I freaked out a bit. Okay, I freaked out a lot. I am strangely not scared about the surgery. It is more about being able to manage the new normal when it comes to eating. As I was cooking dinner for the family today, after putting away all the Protein Shakes that will be my sustenance for the next two weeks. I felt better (Just a bit, I'm still freaking, but in denial).

I hope everyone is doing well. If anyone else has freak out moments, know you are not alone.

I am also having a hard time finding the FB group.

I started My liquid diet last Monday, so one week I'm down almost 15 pounds. I guess starving yourself will do that...lol:51_scream: It hasn't been as bad as I imagined it would be. So any of you just starting, don't fret it.

7 hours ago, TT'S Surgery said:

I started My liquid diet last Monday, so one week I'm down almost 15 pounds. I guess starving yourself will do that...lol:51_scream: It hasn't been as bad as I imagined it would be. So any of you just starting, don't fret it.

Thanks!!! That is what I want to hear!!! I know I can do it.

9 hours ago, LindzLoxx said:

What's your email? I'll invite you

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

losmendels2@gmail.com

Starting the liquid diet tomorrow. Will keep you updated. I'm so ready!

I found out today that they're hoping to schedule me for May 16th. I freaked out a little because now it all feels so real! I'm self pay, so this has been a pretty short process and I almost feel like I haven't had enough time to wrap my head around it. I've been looking at VSG for over a year now, but it was all just wishful thinking. Then the stars aligned and I went to my first appointment less than a month ago. Anybody else freaking out a little on the inside?

I'm may 16th too I'm pretty calm about it, but I started in November.

Hey guys! I created our May group!! Look for BP May Sleevers [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I think it would be good to change the group to a private grpup. People would still be able to search the group, but wouldn't be able to see who is in it unless they are a member. I have told a few people that I'm having the surgery, but some I just don't want them to know.