Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 07 Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you caught it from me through the computer! :)

I've been MIA b/c I've been sick. I hope to join ya'll again real soon! I want to do the couch to 5K program.

I miss ya'll!

Hope you come back soon! We miss ya!

I'm on Day 11 and rode my bike twice today for a total of 8 miles. I've balanced out my protein/carb intake so I'm not so tired and it's working for me pretty good.

Taking it easy cause it's the weekend. Walked 4 miles to the grocery store, it took a little over an hour. I'll probably walk tomorrow too, then back to the gym Monday morning. Got my consult with the PS changed to this coming Friday, I'm soooo excited, I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!

Dibaby, I'm sure you could do 66 min. on the elliptical, I started with 20 min. and gradually increased it.

Taking it easy cause it's the weekend. Walked 4 miles to the grocery store, it took a little over an hour. I'll probably walk tomorrow too, then back to the gym Monday morning. Got my consult with the PS changed to this coming Friday, I'm soooo excited, I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!

Dibaby, I'm sure you could do 66 min. on the elliptical, I started with 20 min. and gradually increased it.

Well part of my issue is my feet fall asleep when im on the thing..i would never make it that long..going out to get a good fitting shoe this time with someone that actually knows what they are doing.

Well part of my issue is my feet fall asleep when im on the thing..i would never make it that long..going out to get a good fitting shoe this time with someone that actually knows what they are doing.

Dibaby- I know all about the feet going numb and then burning. I've got plantar fasciitis. My feet used to start tingling and going numb after 20 min., then they would start to burn at about 30 or 40 min. I got some extra thick running socks and that has helped some. I've just gotten used to the feet doing their thing, as soon as I get off the elliptical it takes a few minutes, but I get the feeling back in my feet, it doesn't last long and the results are worth it. You can also try some gel inserts for your shoes.

Took a walk for a little over an hour. It's warmer today than when I went walking yesterday. I'll keep walking as long as the weather holds out. Not looking forward to winter. Hope everyone had a good day today.:biggrin1:

Post-OP Day 13: Rode my bike one hour in the morning. Walked one hour in the evening. Weight loss so far 25 pounds and this includes the 2 week Pre_OP diet.

14 days pre-diet + 13 days post-Op = 27 days and 25 pounds.

I am drinking 3 Protein shakes per day (plus) and eating mainly, boiled eggs, canned herring, sardines or yellow tuna (all in soybean oil) and yogurt.

I am also sipping up to 1 gallon of Water each day. sometimes I put a banana in the Protein Shakes.

Protein shakes are mostly prepackaged EAS AdvantEdge 17gram Protein drinks (Choc-Van-Strawberry), but also am using EAS 100% whey Protein powder (23 grams) and Body Fortress 100% whey Protein (46grams) all from Wal-mart shelves.

I mix the powders with 1% regular milk or Soy milk and chipped ice in the blender and it usually makes 2 large glasses per serving.

I take 2 centrums, 4 250mcg B12, and extra Calcium (liquid or capsules)

I am never really hungry and I have no loss of energy.

BaytownBert, you are doing awesome! 25lbs in 27 days???? Unbelievable!

Ok, so I've taken a little bit of time off from working out. I'm feeling better, but not 100% yet. I'm not going to the gym tomorrow either, I just want to relax and hope this cold thats been kicking my butt all weekend goes away. Spin is Tuesday and if I can breathe out of my nose I'm definately going! I don't want to stay away for too long because I'm afraid of having to start over again!

I have not posted all of my exercise lately and I am ashamed!!! LOL...

Sunday p.m.

week 4 of couch to 5k again. I think I am staying on this week for awhile. I like it.

Big news!!...I don't think I posted about this yet. But I went to a real shoe store geared towards runners called the Runners Edge. Anyways they were fabulous. Had me walk on a treadmill and analyze my walking pattern and stuff. Turns out I was wearing a size and a half too small..LOL. Apparently I have clown feet at size 11.5. :car: Anyways the new shoes feel amazing and I get to try them out tonight at step aerobics class. I didn't work out yesterday cause I was at my moms all weekend. I was really bad this weekend and just took some time for me and ate some junky stuff too. I think I needed it..anyways..back on the wagon today. :car:

Moral of the story if your having any trouble with your shoes get out and go to a real shoe store geared for running or exercise in general.

Walked to & from gym: 3.77 mi., 50 min.

Elliptical: 77 min.

Wt. Training: 30 min.

I pushed it at the gym as I'm going to the movies with friends tonight and I'm having an extra Protein Bar today, so I needed to burn-up an extra 170 calories.:faint:

Ok....Monday, Swam an hour at the hotel pool in the morning (On the road).....Lifted weights at the Local Ymca (was a little rough in that neighbourhood) but its always nice trying a different YMCA,

Hey thanks for the sneaker tips.