Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 07 Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also did 50 crunches in the stretch room with 4 other guys around me..LOLLL..was pretty funny actually with me on the floor. Also did a few machines before the class.

Ok now that is pretty funny. I keep trying to imagne this.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, 60min spin class. I was supposed to do some pushups, but I already have my sneaks off. If I do them without sneakers, I just slide down! And I'm way to tired now to put them back on.

Double time tomorrow.

Speaking of sneakers, I thought I'd share how dumb I was. I've been taking spin class about 2-3 times per week now for about 2 months and everytime I start pedaling my toes go completely numb.

Its really been bothering me and I keep thinking that I'm doing something wrong so I asked the instructor tonight and she told me my sneakers were way too tight at the toe box. She loosened them up for me and it made such a difference. I thought it was the bike, or sitting down too long, or standing up to long, or my foot wasn't on the pedal the right way, or my technique....well I guess it was my technique, of tying my SHOES. Never thought I would need a lesson on that again.

Oh yeah, 60min spin class. I was supposed to do some pushups, but I already have my sneaks off. If I do them without sneakers, I just slide down! And I'm way to tired now to put them back on.

Double time tomorrow.

Speaking of sneakers, I thought I'd share how dumb I was. I've been taking spin class about 2-3 times per week now for about 2 months and everytime I start pedaling my toes go completely numb.

Its really been bothering me and I keep thinking that I'm doing something wrong so I asked the instructor tonight and she told me my sneakers were way too tight at the toe box. She loosened them up for me and it made such a difference. I thought it was the bike, or sitting down too long, or standing up to long, or my foot wasn't on the pedal the right way, or my technique....well I guess it was my technique, of tying my SHOES. Never thought I would need a lesson on that again.

I did the same thing...no worries. Although I do need some bigger shoes. It's amazing how much my feet swell during the class. This also happens on the eleptical. It's annoying.

LOLLL..I'm one focused girl is all I can say. I wasn't ABOUT to leave cause they were there. One guy even started singing..it was really odd. LOL..

LOLLL..I'm one focused girl is all I can say. I wasn't ABOUT to leave cause they were there. One guy even started singing..it was really odd. LOL..

Wow i bet that was a treat for them!

Ok Today 45 mins lifting weights, 45 mins in pool (30 Laps)

So, I need someone to kick my a$$ today and tell me that I need to go to the gym. I know I should go, but I have a sore throat and thought it may be better to pick up a pint of real ice cream and nurse the throat (I know, completely irrational, I could have a sugar free fugsicle or popsicle) and hang out on the couch...

Kick my a$$!

So, I need someone to kick my a$$ today and tell me that I need to go to the gym. I know I should go, but I have a sore throat and thought it may be better to pick up a pint of real ice cream and nurse the throat (I know, completely irrational, I could have a sugar free fugsicle or popsicle) and hang out on the couch...

Kick my a$$!

GET YOUR BUTT TO THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry

Was that good enough? I really not a mean enough person to yell at someone. :)

Just dont think about what your going to do there when you get there just get there (overuse of the word there)

Once your there you can think about what to do. Do it though! Do something! I want you to suceed with this and you can. Get over there!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Your doing so well. Consenticeny is the key here.

I want a full report on here of what you did there today. I will be checking back her on you and i want to give you a :whoo:.

Ouchie...But THANKS!!!!

Ok, I'm gonna go. I'll have a full report tomorrow morning.

Walk to & from gym: 2.77 mi., 40 min.

Elliptical: 61 min.

Wt. Training: 31 min.

go nursey.... go nursey....its your birthday...go nursey....

sorry little bored at work today..

go nursey.... go nursey....its your birthday...go nursey....

sorry little bored at work today..

It must be REALLY boring at work for you. What do you do? I do Pediatric Home Nursing. I've been with the same family going on 8 years this December.

Well i used to be a HVAC Refrigeration tech and now i work for a refrigeration equipment manufactuer taking tech surport calls and i also travel around the USA teaching tech's how to repair and maintain our equipment. I also handle warranty repairs.

Woooo hoooo!