Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone have Dr Christopher Joyce?

I just found out I never got approval for my respiratory. I have to see why. Im getting frustrated. I just want to have my surgery. Does anyone know how long out it is to schedule surgery for Dr. Joyce? I know it has to be at least 2 weeks. What all do you have to do?

Tell me when the next one is and i'll make it a point to run into you! :party:

oh and hey i don't have to go see the doctors whoo whoo!!

9/23 I start my liquids yay!!

I just found out I never got approval for my respiratory. I have to see why. Im getting frustrated. I just want to have my surgery. Does anyone know how long out it is to schedule surgery for Dr. Joyce? I know it has to be at least 2 weeks. What all do you have to do?

Do not panic! Did they tell you that you have to go back and see the pulmonologist? If not just call him/ her and ask them to send the release to Dr. Joyce. Ask them when they will be sending it.

Each doctor you saw had to send a release for you, maybe they didn't send it or it could have gotten mixed up with someone elses paperwork.

It will happen quickly!

Tell me when the next one is and i'll make it a point to run into you! :party:

oh and hey i don't have to go see the doctors whoo whoo!!

9/23 I start my liquids yay!!

Next support group meeting should be September 30th! Hope to finally meet you!

Next support group meeting should be September 30th! Hope to finally meet you!

ok cool...send me a reminder cuz in my old age (haha) I'll forget!..I can't wait to meet you either..you are so awesome!!

I just talked to the pulmonary Dr. and he said he needs to see me again. I may have to wait until next week. I hope not. I really want to get this done. I guess Ive waited this long I can wait a little longer.:)

Has anyone had to deal with nonsupport husbands?

Yeah.....non supportive boyfriend...he doesn't like the whole surgery idea..we've only been together since feb. but i explained to him this is for me...In the past, I was never able to live for me..this is a new life..ive made so many changes in my life. If I don't take care of me who will?

It'll all work out.

I told my b/f you might not always be around, but unless I do something, my fat will be.

Im so excited :cry_smile: I finally got my surg. date 10-21-08. I start my pre-op diet on the 6th the day after my birthday. My new birthday will be Oct. 21. The only bad news is they told me I have to pay $300 by the 15th for classes and a year to there gym.:thumbup: My DH is not happy seeing how he doesnt want me to do this anyway and now I have to pay more money. I told him to think of how much money I spent on diets that didn't work and to think of it as cheaper on more diets I would have tried and failed. This all just makes me want to try that much harder to succeed.

Im so excited :cry_smile: I finally got my surg. date 10-21-08. I start my pre-op diet on the 6th the day after my birthday. My new birthday will be Oct. 21. The only bad news is they told me I have to pay $300 by the 15th for classes and a year to there gym.:thumbup: My DH is not happy seeing how he doesnt want me to do this anyway and now I have to pay more money. I told him to think of how much money I spent on diets that didn't work and to think of it as cheaper on more diets I would have tried and failed. This all just makes me want to try that much harder to succeed.

YAY!! i have to have the 300.00 by 9/26...r u gonna go to the support thingie on 9/30?

YAY!! i have to have the 300.00 by 9/26...r u gonna go to the support thingie on 9/30?

My birthday is 10/10 and my daughters is 10/6

Yes Im going to the meeting. Im looking foward to meeting all of you.

:thumbup:

My birthday is 10/5, I have two daughters who's birthdays are 10/27 & 10/13, and my Mom's is 10/2.

I have just been scheduled for October 7th at Silver Cross Hospital, Dr. Brian Lahmann. I am told that he and Dr. Joyce do surgery together. I am nervous and excited. My pre-op class is September 22nd. Anyone else going to that class?

I was suppose to have surgery on Oct. 7 but my DH will be out of town for the first two weeks of Oct.

I have to ask has anyone had a problem with eating more since they started? I seem to be hungry or just wanting to be putting something in my mouth the closer and closer I get to getting my lap band. I don't know if its nerves or psychological mind craziness. I seem to be eating until Im uncomfortable. Maybe I know after the lap band I won't be able to eat this stuff but the weight is coming back on.

Edited by CyndyG
added more