Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

tracy

welcome to the forum, i am glad its helped, were all here for the same reason just at different journeys so you ask away girl if you cant find the answer reding back.

g

Hey Garry how often to you weigh yourself and amend your ticker. Also do you have to go to ticker factory to do it and re paste or will it change it automatically if you amend it. B

Hey Garry how often to you weigh yourself and amend your ticker. Also do you have to go to ticker factory to do it and re paste or will it change it automatically if you amend it. B

initially i updated it all the time but recently every now and then when i have something to report, my weightloss stops then drops a big chunk, yes just click on it and it will take u too it, put in password and change info.

g

Thank you :mad:

Got an email off Fredrick saying I can go next month...eeeek!! Just waiting for the loan to be finalised then hopefully will be going within the month!! He sent me a form thats opened with Acrobat but I can't fill it in....do you reckon it'd be ok to just give him the answers to the questions on an email, or would it have to be that specific form? Maybe I should email him back and ask him eh!!

I live in Germany at the min with my soldier hubby so thanks to you lot have finally found Dr Chris who is willing to do my fills back in Brussels too! None of the other companies (that bothered to contact me back) could do it, I'd have had to come home to the UK for everything else! xxx

Thank you :mad:

Got an email off Fredrick saying I can go next month...eeeek!! Just waiting for the loan to be finalised then hopefully will be going within the month!! He sent me a form thats opened with Acrobat but I can't fill it in....do you reckon it'd be ok to just give him the answers to the questions on an email, or would it have to be that specific form? Maybe I should email him back and ask him eh!!

I live in Germany at the min with my soldier hubby so thanks to you lot have finally found Dr Chris who is willing to do my fills back in Brussels too! None of the other companies (that bothered to contact me back) could do it, I'd have had to come home to the UK for everything else! xxx

Hi Tracy That form is a pain I had the same trouble. Just print it off then fill it in and mail it to him that's what I did and it was fine, I also printed off a copy for my records to take with me they also give you the same form when you get there. Good luck if you need anymore info just ask. One thing I would stress is don't go on your own take your hubby or a friend you will be sore and to travel and carry luggage is a nightmare on your own. Also you will find the support of having someone with you a massive benefit.

Feeling Quite good today still suffering from ache i shoulder blades but other than that OK hope the rest of the 15th bandsters are feeling a bit more perky today x B

Feeling Quite good today still suffering from ache i shoulder blades but other than that OK hope the rest of the 15th bandsters are feeling a bit more perky today x B

Hey Baarbs,

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm feeling better today. Still a bit achy and quite tired.

I'm trying to take smaller drinks today...maybe I was bagged up of liquid yesterday? Heaven knows.

I burped earlier and it hurt like hell ! Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Sharon x

Hello!

I was banded with Sharon and Barbara on 15th Jan in Belgium and wanted to echo everything B said about CDB, Fred and the hospital. I'm feeling quite good now - like sharon, quite itchy but happy enough still. I've lost around 7 lbs already although I know this is pretty superficial weightloss so I'm not imagining that it'll stick around!

Surviving on very watered down leek and potato Soup (homemade) and Slimfast shakes. Looking forward to moving onto something a bit more texturised in the middle of next week.

I've noticed I get th hiccups if I eat to fast so I'm keeping an eye on that and I'm *embarrassing* quite windy in the evening. I think what I am looking forward to the most now, is not so much the weight loss but the control I'll feel around food!

Anyway hey everyone and I am in Dublin, so will be getting filled there in 7 weeks (March 5th)

Jo:biggrin:

Hello!

I was banded with Sharon and Barbara on 15th Jan in Belgium and wanted to echo everything B said about CDB, Fred and the hospital. I'm feeling quite good now - like sharon, quite itchy but happy enough still. I've lost around 7 lbs already although I know this is pretty superficial weightloss so I'm not imagining that it'll stick around!

Surviving on very watered down leek and potato Soup (homemade) and Slimfast shakes. Looking forward to moving onto something a bit more texturised in the middle of next week.

I've noticed I get th hiccups if I eat to fast so I'm keeping an eye on that and I'm *embarrassing* quite windy in the evening. I think what I am looking forward to the most now, is not so much the weight loss but the control I'll feel around food!

Anyway hey everyone and I am in Dublin, so will be getting filled there in 7 weeks (March 5th)

Jo:biggrin:

Hi Jo (and to Tom)Great to hear from you 7lbWOW thats great I get hiccups too a bit sore when I do but doing OK and a bit tight in the chest. I am already fed up with liquids but I keep saying to myself not long now.

I don't feel hungry at all but it's just getting my head around not picking and still craving it's a pain. I get my fill on the 26th of Feb in Wales so I'll keep you posted. xox B

Hi all,

So excited now, I've just managed to figure a way to jiggle my finances around to make it possible to go for the date I wanted, 12 Feb!! I've emailed Frederik, just hope all the spaces on that date haven't been filled already.

Julie, sorry for the delay in replying, I only just got back online after spending much time with work, Uni assignments and borrowing from Peter to pay Paul!

Don't be silly, you didn't sound critical at all hun, I was worried about that too. Going on 12 Feb means I don't have to take my daughter with me which is good. The only down-side is that I will be going on my own. (I know Baarbs, but I'll pack light - no choice). :biggrin:

Glad to hear it's going so well already for those recently banded. I'm stocking up on slim-fasts for my return!

Hi all,

So excited now, I've just managed to figure a way to jiggle my finances around to make it possible to go for the date I wanted, 12 Feb!! I've emailed Frederik, just hope all the spaces on that date haven't been filled already.

Julie, sorry for the delay in replying, I only just got back online after spending much time with work, Uni assignments and borrowing from Peter to pay Paul!

Don't be silly, you didn't sound critical at all hun, I was worried about that too. Going on 12 Feb means I don't have to take my daughter with me which is good. The only down-side is that I will be going on my own. (I know Baarbs, but I'll pack light - no choice). :)

Glad to hear it's going so well already for those recently banded. I'm stocking up on slim-fasts for my return!

Give me a shout before you go and I'll tell you what to take I took too much. You don't need to go on slim fast it's hard enough without that. get Bovril, cup of Soups, fresh Soups (watch the fat content) Probiotic flavoured yoghut low sugar ready made jelly Low fat hot chocolate or ovaltene (only 1 a day) that will give you more variety for the firt two weeks. I have now lost 6lb since I have been back. less than a week you won't do more than that on slim fast, :)

Hi all,

Don't be silly, you didn't sound critical at all hun, I was worried about that too. Going on 12 Feb means I don't have to take my daughter with me which is good. The only down-side is that I will be going on my own. (I know Baarbs, but I'll pack light - no choice). :)

Hiya

There should be places left as I was offered the 12th 2 days ago but am still waiting for the loan ap to go through :) although I was hoping for the 5th....cutting it a bit fine unless I hear today though!! I'm going to be taking a friend with me as my hubby will have to stay home and look after the kids!! Lucky him :) its going to be like a little holiday (with discomfort) just getting away for a few days lol

Good luck hun xx

Hi all,

Hi Jo

Wow u go girl I,m so pleased for you only wish i could go then as well lol, but even if i wanted to i cant, my annual leave doesn't start again till april which is a real pain in the bum, but made sure i booked my week for april quick before everyone else started booking theirs, thats the problem with nursing they only allow two nurses and 1 sister to be off at the same time, which can be awkward when theres 16 of us lol but never mind im counting down the days and saving the pennies and it will hopefully come round really quickly, well hun u got my number so if u need a chat whilst ur there just ring me but let me know when u get ur date confirmed ooooh im so excited for u lol.

Well done baarbs im envious already ur doing great

Juliex

Hi all, just to let you know I'm still here, calling in regularly and reading all the news. I'm doing fine and after only 4 months and 30lb lost, the first person noticed today that I'd lost weight! Hooray, it's working! Wendy at WLS says I've lost 40% of my excess body fat, not bad really when you put it that way.

I'm beginning to find some confidence too and for those who may remember my appalling work situation, I've found the courage to come out of the corner and am leaving to go back to mursing, my first love. All I have to do now is tell the current lot I'm off without causing major family ructions.....

I have a target date too, my elder daughter announced her engagement at Christmas, so I shall be "the mother of the bride" summer 2011 and I intend to wow them!

Well done to all the rest of you who are turning your lives around, keep up the good work.

SP

Hey Gary your looking good in your new profile pic x

thanks wishfull, was getting there, just cnt get them to start moving again, been training but eating not quite right yet, still eating some shit.

hope you are well and have the new yer enthusiasm hahahaha:mad:

gx