Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

no its ok it was on the chat bit!!..no one can see that except me and you! lol! x

Oh thats ok, i told you i wasnt good on this face book thing, i will get used to it lol x

Ah wishfull thats brilliant ur soon gona be buying all the time i really had to get new clothes for the wkend as i litrally live in tracksuit gear during the week thank god or id be broke but i only had one going out top that fits me that i got for liverpool last month and i think i could of done with a smaller size but i have 3outfits now so hopefully they wil keep me going for a wee while its great getting into smaller stuff but its a killer to know that they'l be too big in a month or so but the jeans i got il be getting them taken in when they get big and il save my cash for a brand new wardrobe at the end of this but well done say ur thrilled u'v done brilliant in such a short space of time
Hi flirtylass, You will have to put pics from the this week end on face book and we can see your new outfit.. it is a great feeling tho when your clothes get to big, i'll be buying a size 16 this time :biggrin: an i can hardly wait, its that time of the month so i'll wait cos im usually bloated x

Umm il see about the photos lol ah wishfull u should be so proud a size 16 is fab and sure the average woman is a 16 i would like to be a comfortable 14-16 and im 6ft so i think its perfect size... oh nothing worse than time of month my scales rocket up for over a wk us poor girls have torture every month

Umm il see about the photos lol ah wishfull u should be so proud a size 16 is fab and sure the average woman is a 16 i would like to be a comfortable 14-16 and im 6ft so i think its perfect size... oh nothing worse than time of month my scales rocket up for over a wk us poor girls have torture every month

Dont think i'll get my scales out till wkend, actualy i have my fill this thursday so if iv put on a couple of lb frederik might put a better fill in, it might work for me. I think 14-16 would be a good size for you with your height, im only 5ft 2 .. a bit of a short a..e lol. we will all be waiting for your pics next week so dont be shy lol x

Yeah wishfull it might work to ur advantage if i were u id push for as much as u can cos god it can be a long wait for restriction if ur like me 6.75ml and still nothing i mailed fred again last week and got no reply but suppose i should of known he wouldnt reply

Ah freckles all i want is fun once im laughing im happy if theres a day i cant laugh its a bad day for me but god u lot make me laugh and its great we all have a wild (putting it mildly) sense of humour

Does anyone know if donagollad is being banded now or have I got my dates in a twist. if so good luck and best wishes, please tell all on you return.xxxmmmxxx

Yes flirty, youll soon be there, 14/16 is a perfect healthy size for you at 6 foot..i wish i was 6 foot, im even smaller than wishfull at just over 5 foot!..and id love to be a size 14/16 at mo! lol! my ideal size is a 12..at my age, and with my stretched bod i need a bit of padding behind the saggy bits to smooth em out! I remember at 18years old being horrified at being a 12, and wouldnt even wear jeans cos i thought i was too fat for them!!..oh if i could get those days back!! x

Hi girls and boys,

You have been having fun! I've just been laughing at all the messages over the last few pages. It sounds as if Flirty and Garry are starting up a cyber romance! You guys all sound on form, there must be something in the air, are you sure it's just saline Frederik puts in these bands and not something else thats seeping through into your systems!

Oh Flirty you are so lucky, buying clothes you actually like! I am refuseing to buy new clothes as I want to go mad when I reach my target weight. I have, however been trying to buy something new for my trip, all I can say .... is who designs fat peoples clothes!? It's a nightmare trying to find something that doesn't look like a maternity top, that fits round my bingo wings, and is long enough to cover my belly! My eldest son was home last night, he cooked dinner for us, he's a comi chef, he made a beautiful meal for us! A chicken Pasta dish for the kids, and a thai seafood curry with noodles for us, of course he was under strict instructions NO FAT, it was delicious, I even had seconds! Tonight for dinner I decided not to cook and eat all the left overs, Oh lovely I thought I would have the same again, thankfully...I happened to look in a cupboard for something and discovered he had used a block of creamed coconut in the thai curry! Very highly fatty...and I stuffed my face with it last night! Oops!

You guys all sound like you are doing really well!

Freckles how's your Ma?

Gillian - you know what they say - "if only I knew then what I know now", hinsite (don't know how to spell) would be great thing, I remember being a size 12 and wearing baggy jumpers to cover the tops of my jeans, I wore size 12 jeans all the time, nice ones from Beneton and places like that (is that giving my age away), I hung on to them for ages thinking I would fit into them again one day. The years past and the likely hood of me ever fitting into my old clothes seemed like a far distant dream. I got rid of them all, so now I am looking forward to a very expensive shopping trip at the end of this journey. And by the sounds of it according to you lot I won't have to wait too long. I really can't wait, as at the mo shopping is a nightmare I rarely go on!

Takecare all of you, keep the good work up, you are all an inspiration!

Fatpants

I think you're all meanies, I'm on FB too, but you havent made me your friend so i can see your piccys

5b8p3k.jpg

Freckles send me your name and I'll invite you to be a friend.