Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hiya flirtylass lol how funny i know on that day aswell wasnt even allowed to put deodrant or face cream on so i must of stunk aswell and had dry skin on my face haha ill look better groomed when i go to see frederick for my fill, how do you book your fill just ring the number on the paper work that they give you because i want to have mine as soon as i can.

hello was wondering if you need to book in advance for your fill because i defintly want have mine around the 4-6 week mark dont want to wait much longer than that really so am i best to book it now i will be of been banded for a week on wednesday thanks

Hi Niomi.J

Yes book it today, I had to go to my local private hospital as Dr Chris was fully booked. I would recommend people booking their fills as soon as they arrive home from their op. You have to bear in mind though that he likes you to wait 4-6 weeks before you have a fill.

EnglishRose

hello englishrose thanks for the reply i have just phoned his seceratry and the date she has got 24 oct that is axactly 4 weeks after my band was fitted is that to soon for a fill or do you think that will be okay, how many weeks did you get your fill, my local hospital dont do them so i just booked it thinking if i dont ill have to wait weeks weeks to get a fill

Hi Naomi.J

Yeah that should be fine. Did she ask when you had the op? I had my fill on the 23rd September which was about 6 weeks after op. Thing is if you dont have that date you will have to wait another month as they only come over once a month.

EnglishRose

Yeah i told her when my op was and asked if that was okay,she asked me what they said in belguim about the fills and i said they said 4-6 weeks so she said it was fine so il stick with that than does having fill hurt and do you have yo go back on to liquids for a while, did you notice a diifference after your fill sorry about all the questions hope you dont mind.

I had to go back on liquids for 2 days afterwards. The fill didnt hurt at all, I didnt even feel the needle go in and was surprised when it was all over. I have only felt a slight difference since having the fill but I have been one of the lucky ones because I have never felt that hungry since being banded.

Goodluck with your fill, you will be fine!

EnglishRose

Hi All

I have been reading a couple of threads on the site about fizzy drinks - soda's - and wondered what peoples opinion was on this? I am a fan of diet coke but I'm sure I can give it up, question is what drinks can you have I love my tea and coffe (both Decaf -swithched ages ago) and also how much Water can or should you drink???:cool2:

Getting so close now............

Oh so naomi is gettin dolled up for frederik lol haha ah well least ya have somethin to look forward to going for ur fill other than a needle in the belly lol did i tell u frederik drove us back to airport the day i was comin home u missed that lol i have my fill for 9th oct just a day under 5wks hows ur weight loss goin ?

hi im chel im off to manchester on thursday for my consultation. will this be fredrick there i booked it with a scottish lady called miss tosh who wasnt really chatty lol i asked about the package deal and she said it could be less so very confused but they would go through it all on thursday

i see everyones saying book direct will this consultation be direct iykwim?

im so excited just hope hes got some nov appointments left

omg!! we are so going to have to meet up for a shopping trip when down sizing.... I love to shop... love bargains.. get more carrier bags!!! lol...:cool2:

email frederick he'll give the acct number.. hopefully, the right one!.. costs £25 to transfer, but is much safer...

What a good idea, can you imagine shopping in normal shops lol and not having to wear big pants lol-cant wait. Well I have started my preop diet and counting down the days-16 days to go omg!! thats going to go soooo fast:crying: I have had all my last suppers, my final one was fish and chips and omg it was so good, but im in the diet mode now so no more rubbish food cos i want to look my best for this Fred and Dr Chris the girls are cooing about lol:wink:

Congrates to all you recent banders, Im hanging on to your every word because its not that long before I will be joining you all

hi im chel im off to manchester on thursday for my consultation. will this be fredrick there i booked it with a scottish lady called miss tosh who wasnt really chatty lol i asked about the package deal and she said it could be less so very confused but they would go through it all on thursday

i see everyones saying book direct will this consultation be direct iykwim?

im so excited just hope hes got some nov appointments left

hiya i think the consultation is with dr chris but im not sure a i had my consultation the day before my op in belguim that was the first time id spoke to dr chris, but yes booking direct is cheaper i didnt because i didnt now any better when i booked it so it cost me more money because if you do it direct they include the taxis and hotel.

hiya flirtylass how lucky are you getting a lift from handsome doctors haha yeah cant wait till my fill just hope i have lost noticable weight by than are you seeing frederik for your fill i hope frederik doesnt read these things haha, i weighed my self on sunday and id lost 9lb never lost that much weight so fast in my life im really pleased how about you

hiya can anybody help i can not remember how long they said i need to keep my plasters and socks on for and when can i take a bath rather than a shower can anyone let me know please thanks