Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Patty !

I found it easier to go into the bank with all the details and the girl did it for me no problems, i took approx 5 days for it to reach them under normal circumstances, with some checking along the way as the banks do, and to ensure you are not funding terrorist irganisations either, which was a serious issue but a funny one to me at the time. If you can use the co-op bank they only charged me £8 fee!

Anyway good luck and think of me on Tuesday 09/03 when I am having my band fitted by Dr Chris, I cant wait.....:smile2: Paul

Hi Paul hope everything will be ok for you in that new stage of your life.. So do you know normaly how long the time a person will need to wait to have a surgery with Dr Chris?And you have done some blood tests or any other kind of tests to show the doctor in the day of your surgery/?

take care... Juliana:thumbup:

Hi Patty !

I found it easier to go into the bank with all the details and the girl did it for me no problems, i took approx 5 days for it to reach them under normal circumstances, with some checking along the way as the banks do, and to ensure you are not funding terrorist irganisations either, which was a serious issue but a funny one to me at the time. If you can use the co-op bank they only charged me £8 fee!

Anyway good luck and think of me on Tuesday 09/03 when I am having my band fitted by Dr Chris, I cant wait.....:) Paul

Hi Paul, thanks for the info.

Very best of luck on Tues now that you are all shaved and ready to go!!!

Did you have to, erm, de fluff below the waist, if you know what I mean? :smile2: I thought I saw this mentioned on the site somewhere a while ago?

Also Paul, I think you booked yours fairly recently too, but once you had the date confirmed, when did Fred come back with any further info re arrangements. I am guessing they are real busy as it is taking a few days to get answers to some questions. I have booked the package so do I assume that the Hotel etc will all be taken care of as a matter of course when the deposit is received?

Have you had a consultation with Dr CDB already or are you having it once you are out there? Sorry for all the questions!

Good luck, will be keeping an eye out for your updates. C X

Edited by FattyPatty
Typo's!

Paul,

Good luck to you, you are setting off tomorrow right? Everything will be fine I'm sure, all the best to you and anyone else booked in for Tuesday! I look forward to hearing of your experience. x

The shaving thing, men do have to, but I'm pretty sure you won't have to as a woman unless you have any hair on your belly. The lowest cut they make is above your waist line.

July, you don't need any tests before you go, you just need to fill in a medical questionairre. There is no real delay if you have the money ready, just email Dr CDB or Frederick and ask them what dates are available. I booked only 2 weeks before.

With the package, everything is sorted out for you. You just tell Frederick what flight you are due in on and he arranges a taxi to pick you up from the airport and drop you off at the hotel, which is already booked in your name. However, something to be aware of, the sign the guy at the airport holds up is very hard to read. It has the ECFS symbol on it but is only black and white so not easy to recognise and it won't have your name on. (we ended up at the airport for nearly an hour wondering where our ride was!!) I've put the logo below but don't know if I've done it right.

food to take, I only took cup-a-soups and didn't end up even having those, I really wasn't hungry at all. I had a few cups of tea and coffee (take your own cup!) and a couple of yoghurts from the restaurant in the hotel.

post-282918-13813139178801_thumb.gif

Hi Paul hope everything will be ok for you in that new stage of your life.. So do you know normaly how long the time a person will need to wait to have a surgery with Dr Chris?And you have done some blood tests or any other kind of tests to show the doctor in the day of your surgery/?

take care... Juliana:thumbup:

Hi honey, Well I only sent the first enquiry email on 25/01, and it was a case of getting the cash together so that was a little delay of maybe 2-3 weeks extra, and now I am booked for 09/03, so really a short time in the whole scale of it.

All tests will be done on the evening of my arrival, but if your worried about it being refused, I was the same but once you complete the medical questionnarie they send, then really its a yes or no then, before you fork out for the trip etc.

It's just struck me as today I have to pack my backpack and make a run to the local train station to start my journey and a new start to a new slimmer me....:biggrin: Excited or what ???

Hi Paul

Just wanted to wish you all the best for your operation, you will be an official bandit this week, me too cos I fly out on Thursday....... cant wait now

Looking forward to catching up with you when I get back - we can compare war wounds lol

Best wishes and have a safe journey

Kerry

Did you have to, erm, de fluff below the waist, if you know what I mean? :biggrin: I thought I saw this mentioned on the site somewhere a while ago?

Also Paul, I think you booked yours fairly recently too, but once you had the date confirmed, when did Fred come back with any further info re arrangements. I am guessing they are real busy as it is taking a few days to get answers to some questions. I have booked the package so do I assume that the Hotel etc will all be taken care of as a matter of course when the deposit is received?

Have you had a consultation with Dr CDB already or are you having it once you are out there? Sorry for all the questions!

Hi again, Thankfully I dont have to go that low, thanks to my friends input JoJo, relief all round. Yes once the deposit is received it is actually used to pay for the hotel and 4 taxis there and back. The hotel is for 3 nights, as the person accompanying you stays there during the time while ur in hospital too. Fredrick actually forgot to confirm my deposit had arrived until I phoned him to ask, but he did say sorry!

So don't worry all will be taken care of by them. Good luck ok?

Paul

Hi Paul

Just wanted to wish you all the best for your operation, you will be an official bandit this week, me too cos I fly out on Thursday....... cant wait now

Looking forward to catching up with you when I get back - we can compare war wounds lol

Best wishes and have a safe journey

Kerry

Hi Kerry

Thanks that really nice of you, we are a nice lot of people deep down lol. Good luck to you also, fellow bandit... I am gonna change my name to El Cid... he was a bandit wan't he?:biggrin:

Hi there.. was looking your msg and decide to ask you for some help. I am new in this site and i didnt make the operation yet just start look for all the steps now...All very new to me and i dont know anyone who made that before.. the only thing i know is i really need that and cant wait to know the next step for the go to the surgery..So could you please help in that way?? i just saw you will go to your surgery so soon i really all will be good for you over there.. So could you tell me what the steps i need to do?? how you contact the clinic or hospital??have you met the doctor ready? how did you pay for that?? well any kind of information you could give me will really help me a lot.. Take care and have a nice weekend..Juliana

Hi Juliana

You can email the doc direct but probably best to contact his sidekick frederik - frederik.serneels@ecfs.be he will be able to tell you about available dates etc. Also offers a package which includes surgery, hotel and taxis from airport and to and from hospital-hotel - much cheaper than going through a booking agent

Frederik is really helpful and will answer all the questions you have - if you need anything else let me know

Thanks

Kerry

Hi again, Thankfully I dont have to go that low, thanks to my friends input JoJo, relief all round. Yes once the deposit is received it is actually used to pay for the hotel and 4 taxis there and back. The hotel is for 3 nights, as the person accompanying you stays there during the time while ur in hospital too. Fredrick actually forgot to confirm my deposit had arrived until I phoned him to ask, but he did say sorry!

So don't worry all will be taken care of by them. Good luck ok?

Paul

Hi Paul & JoJo

Thanks for replies. Thanks for setting the record straight on the shaving! I'm a girl so I wont have to worry then as I dont have a hairy belly!

Hubby is gonna do the deposit on Tues at the bank, sent flight details to Fred today. Bet the bext 3 weeks are gonna drag now.

Paul, you must be so excited?! Hope you sleep, and good luck.

C x

Paul,

Good luck to you, you are setting off tomorrow right? Everything will be fine I'm sure, all the best to you and anyone else booked in for Tuesday! I look forward to hearing of your experience. x

The shaving thing, men do have to, but I'm pretty sure you won't have to as a woman unless you have any hair on your belly. The lowest cut they make is above your waist line.

July, you don't need any tests before you go, you just need to fill in a medical questionairre. There is no real delay if you have the money ready, just email Dr CDB or Frederick and ask them what dates are available. I booked only 2 weeks before.

With the package, everything is sorted out for you. You just tell Frederick what flight you are due in on and he arranges a taxi to pick you up from the airport and drop you off at the hotel, which is already booked in your name. However, something to be aware of, the sign the guy at the airport holds up is very hard to read. It has the ECFS symbol on it but is only black and white so not easy to recognise and it won't have your name on. (we ended up at the airport for nearly an hour wondering where our ride was!!) I've put the logo below but don't know if I've done it right.

food to take, I only took cup-a-soups and didn't end up even having those, I really wasn't hungry at all. I had a few cups of tea and coffee (take your own cup!) and a couple of yoghurts from the restaurant in the hotel.

Hi..Thank you very much for the information..Knows that things really make me more sure to start next step..So the questionaire i will need to fill will sent buy me for Dr Chris??Do you know how i can get in contact with him straight way?? Just read can be more expansive if everything isnt arranged with him or Frederick...How much you paid for that??Sorry for all this questions just really want to do that and need all the question to see if i can convince my husband about the surgery. He is the kind of man very old stile and thinks do a surgery like that is just vanity..So thanks very much for all the informations and i am really happy for you...all the best..Juliana (sorry again for my english)

Hi honey, Well I only sent the first enquiry email on 25/01, and it was a case of getting the cash together so that was a little delay of maybe 2-3 weeks extra, and now I am booked for 09/03, so really a short time in the whole scale of it.

All tests will be done on the evening of my arrival, but if your worried about it being refused, I was the same but once you complete the medical questionnarie they send, then really its a yes or no then, before you fork out for the trip etc.

It's just struck me as today I have to pack my backpack and make a run to the local train station to start my journey and a new start to a new slimmer me....:biggrin: Excited or what ???

Ohh yes.. Very excited.... keeping you in my prayers! i am so happy for you and cant wait to read how are you after the surgery.Hope i decide for that fast and will be there soon too.. Take care and good lucky to you.. Juliana

Hi Juliana

You can email the doc direct but probably best to contact his sidekick frederik - frederik.serneels@ecfs.be he will be able to tell you about available dates etc. Also offers a package which includes surgery, hotel and taxis from airport and to and from hospital-hotel - much cheaper than going through a booking agent

Frederik is really helpful and will answer all the questions you have - if you need anything else let me know

Thanks

Kerry

Hi Kerry.. Thank you very much.. the people in this site is really amazing.. i am impress with al that help..Well so could you tell me how much would be the all package with Frederik at the moment??Thank you very much and all the best... Juliana:thumbup:

Hi everyone..Just want to say thanks a lot for all the support peoples in this site are giving me.Really help me a lot hear about the experience everyone in here had and will have soon... One question.. someone in here from Ireland and if are could they tell me where i will be able to have fill here in Ireland?? And how much i will need to spend for that????Thanks...Juliana

How on earth did I forget to say I have shaved my chest and tummy today ready for my band fitting on Tuesday 09/03, this was from a thread I read on here, thinking the guy was having a laugh, but I emailed Fredrick who said it was a good idea to my suprise. It was either that or a dry razor with a nurse when I got there, ooouuucchhh !

Feels darn cold though and looks weird too lol. Note this chaps for your time will come too! Paul

Hi Paul, you will have left by now but good luck, hope this finds you safe and well for when you get back. You will be back as I am going, I can't wait now, just want to get it over and done with and come out safe and sound at the other end. Even had a dream about the hospital last night, starting to feel a little stressed. Tell us about your experience and how it feels for you when you get back, regards

Did you have to, erm, de fluff below the waist, if you know what I mean? :biggrin: I thought I saw this mentioned on the site somewhere a while ago?

hi all

no, no need to shave down south.

g