Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

best of luck to all you guys going this week, you will be fine, one piece of advise is be patient and you will get there, everyone who had done fantastic with there band has taken them time so stick with it and before long you wil be looking back on this week with a smile on your face and a fr smaller tummy.

I love my band right now, i have my perfect sweetspot, i can eat things but a tiny ammount, and have lost nearly a stone in 10 days wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo.

g

Good for you gary well done on that weight loss thats great keep up the good work m8.

:biggrin:

By the way they shaved me down below and my belly not sure if the nurse just wanted a quick look. hahaha

Good luck to the ones getting done just now and the ones coming up.

Hi Paul, you will have left by now but good luck, hope this finds you safe and well for when you get back. You will be back as I am going, I can't wait now, just want to get it over and done with and come out safe and sound at the other end. Even had a dream about the hospital last night, starting to feel a little stressed. Tell us about your experience and how it feels for you when you get back, regards

well I am enroute hot footing it towards London at who knows what speed on this train with my son.

Maybe not scared but aprehensive and so darn excited too. I managed 3 rice cakes this morning with

marmite in them.. Love em or hate em they were mmmm, and my dog thought so too

Watch this space my friends for updates.

Regards Paul with a big smile on my face.

well I am enroute hot footing it towards London at who knows what speed on this train with my son.

Maybe not scared but aprehensive and so darn excited too. I managed 3 rice cakes this morning with

marmite in them.. Love em or hate em they were mmmm, and my dog thought so too

Watch this space my friends for updates.

Regards Paul with a big smile on my face.

good effort paul itl be all over and done with soon.

Good luck

g

Good for you gary well done on that weight loss thats great keep up the good work m8.

:biggrin:

By the way they shaved me down below and my belly not sure if the nurse just wanted a quick look. hahaha

Good luck to the ones getting done just now and the ones coming up.

Thanks Allan, its ur birthday this week is it not.

g

Ye m8 sat .21 again hahah

Hi Kerry.. Thank you very much.. the people in this site is really amazing.. i am impress with al that help..Well so could you tell me how much would be the all package with Frederik at the moment??Thank you very much and all the best... Juliana:thumbup:

Hi J

The price I paid was 4150 euros - you have to send 500 euros deposit and then pay the rest on arrival at hotel the night before the operation.

I finish work tomorrow yeeha and then fly out on Thursday ready for the operation on Friday - feeling a mixture of nerves and excitement at the moment but really want to get it over and done with and start my journey to the new me

Hope you get it all sorted out

K xx

Evening All

Well Paul will have arrived by now and be tucked up safe and sound at the hotel awaiting his big day - if you are online paul I wish you all the best and look forward to catching up with you next week.

Its now only 4 more sleeps until the big day and I can't believe how nervous I feel...... imagine everyone felt the same as I do before their big day.

Still got the chronic indigestion but think that is more the nerves than anything else, gaviscon is my new best friend but not making much of a difference.

Pre-op diet has been up and down - been on salads for days now but worried that I have not been strict enough and it will impact on the surgery

I am one of they people who worry when they have nothing to worry about......

Jojo, my appointment is at 2:10 with freddyboy in manchester on 11th march, so if you're earlier I wont get to see you.

I dont know if I sposed to tell you sammy's news or not, but I'm sure Sammy wont mind.

She had a beautiful little girl on 28th feb....she only put on 9 pounds in the whole of her pregnancy. Well done sweetheart!!!:thumbup::biggrin: A little sister for Harrison xxx

CongratsBabygirlsnag.gif

Freckles,

Frederick has come back to me with a time for Thursday, 2.30pm. Looks like we might bump into each other after all!!

I'll try to get there early. x

best of luck to all you guys going this week, you will be fine, one piece of advise is be patient and you will get there, everyone who had done fantastic with there band has taken them time so stick with it and before long you wil be looking back on this week with a smile on your face and a fr smaller tummy.

I love my band right now, i have my perfect sweetspot, i can eat things but a tiny ammount, and have lost nearly a stone in 10 days wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo.

g

hi gary u dont know me ive read all the post im not getting done till maybe oct just saving at the min cant believe how well u have done especially with all the messing well done and to you to bobo u both are inspirations lol:thumbup:

g

Good going hun, happy for you that you've got your sweet spot again! I've got ages to wait for my sweet spot :thumbup: but I'll try to exercise patience! First fill on Thurs, hope it gives me at least a few days of being extra good, another 6lb and I'll be under the next stone, and lighter than I've been in a good few years. It'll hopefully give me the motivation to be good without much restriction.

Freckles,

Frederick has come back to me with a time for Thursday, 2.30pm. Looks like we might bump into each other after all!!

I'll try to get there early. x

bRILLIANT jOjo just look for an old fart with blondish hair about 5ft 7ins and a miserable looking face, that'll be moi lol

Hope to see you then. xxx:thumbup:

bRILLIANT jOjo just look for an old fart with blondish hair about 5ft 7ins and a miserable looking face, that'll be moi lol

Hope to see you then. xxx:thumbup:

soz freckles your fab too hun been reading bout u from the beginning its nice to know that a few of u still come on to help the new ones you're all doing so well it makes me feel better:smile2:

hi gary u dont know me ive read all the post im not getting done till maybe oct just saving at the min cant believe how well u have done especially with all the messing well done and to you to bobo u both are inspirations lol:thumbup:

Hi Wannabe

MAny thanks for your kind words, yes i am delighted at the moment, even with my hassles however they were delt with first class i cant complain and I am well on the track to rech my goal by the summer, another 3.5 stone.

Oct will be on you before you know it, its the right thing to be doing, going by your picture u wont belong in loosing your excess.

gx

Good going hun, happy for you that you've got your sweet spot again! I've got ages to wait for my sweet spot :thumbup: but I'll try to exercise patience! First fill on Thurs, hope it gives me at least a few days of being extra good, another 6lb and I'll be under the next stone, and lighter than I've been in a good few years. It'll hopefully give me the motivation to be good without much restriction.

jo thats a fantastic start well done keep it up.

gx