Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Gary - So sorry to hear about your band, i'm sure that Dr Chris will have you back up and running in no time x

Sammy - Congrats!...i need a baby!

xx

Hi Freckles, have your acid reflux gone yet, mine did after the defill, but it came back last night and woke me up with coughing, there's such horror stories on here about reflux, and band slippage and hernias, I'm getting quite worried.

CONGRATULATIONS sammy that is great news.. little harrison will soon have a brother or sister to play with lol, my daughter(my baby) is 18 weeks pregnant now and that has gone really quick, she and her partner have got a lovely house that there moving into this weekend so iv been helping her pack the last couple of days.. im dreading saturday :sad:x

Edited by wishfull

Hi gary that is bad news but at least you have got on top of it straight away and getting it sorted, fingers crossed you wont have to wait to long before you get it mended x

Good news Gary, hold on in there, you will soon be losing again. Your're doing so well, stay positive.

Congrats Sammy, thats excellent news, well done you !

S. x

:wink2: morning everyone!..not been on for ages....its school holidays init!!..7 weeks of em too!.:tt2:.i will have torn out all that hair that i didnt lose by the end of em!.. i cant get near the computer cos of 'club penguin' and 'moshy monsters', and all other kids stuff.. i am refereeing fights and giving time slots for the computer!..so just sneaked one in this morning before they get up!..(they had late night!) took me about an hour to read thro previous posts tho!...anyway..hope all of you that are having bowel problems have 'been'!..i have the same prob, but we were told this pre banding suppose..i have found lactolose liquid (buy from chemist or get on presc) to be the most effective..if that helps anyone!..its also great for you newly banded to get rid of some of that awful wind pain...garry, im sorry to hear about your band..i hope its all sorted very soon, what a disappointment..but look how well you have done up to now!..and yes please..belgian choccys for me!(lovely little handmade shop in vilvoorde). sammy!!! OMG!..congrats to you!. i was different with each of my pregnancies, sick in morning with one, at night with the other, and not at all with the third..and had 3 boys! i thought my last one was a girl and even bought one pink thing to take into hospital..i laughed when i saw it as i was packing to go home..cos he looked so much like a boy..infact no he looked like a bulldog, he was 9lb.7oz (5 weeks early too!) i shoulda just dressed him in the pink frilly thing for a laugh really! i still wet myself when i remember my first boy (about 18 months at time)wetting himself at bigsisters house and she only had her daughters clothes to dress him in!!..she really went to town tho..he had a pink laura ashley type rosebud dress on,pink tights and burgandy patent t bar shoes, think a mop cap came into it somewhere too:lol:..when i came into the room i collapsed..and then wish id done my pelvic floor exersises!:laugh:..maybe i have scarred him for life?..or maybe bigsister did?! anyway i gotta go my kids are stirring. Ill try and get on again as soon as i can!:smile2: x

:wink2: morning everyone!..not been on for ages....its school holidays init!!..7 weeks of em too!.:tt2:.i will have torn out all that hair that i didnt lose by the end of em!.. i cant get near the computer cos of 'club penguin' and 'moshy monsters', and all other kids stuff.. i am refereeing fights and giving time slots for the computer!..so just sneaked one in this morning before they get up!..(they had late night!) took me about an hour to read thro previous posts tho!...anyway..hope all of you that are having bowel problems have 'been'!..i have the same prob, but we were told this pre banding suppose..i have found lactolose liquid (buy from chemist or get on presc) to be the most effective..if that helps anyone!..its also great for you newly banded to get rid of some of that awful wind pain...garry, im sorry to hear about your band..i hope its all sorted very soon, what a disappointment..but look how well you have done up to now!..and yes please..belgian choccys for me!(lovely little handmade shop in vilvoorde). sammy!!! OMG!..congrats to you!. i was different with each of my pregnancies, sick in morning with one, at night with the other, and not at all with the third..and had 3 boys! i thought my last one was a girl and even bought one pink thing to take into hospital..i laughed when i saw it as i was packing to go home..cos he looked so much like a boy..infact no he looked like a bulldog, he was 9lb.7oz (5 weeks early too!) i shoulda just dressed him in the pink frilly thing for a laugh really! i still wet myself when i remember my first boy (about 18 months at time)wetting himself at bigsisters house and she only had her daughters clothes to dress him in!!..she really went to town tho..he had a pink laura ashley type rosebud dress on,pink tights and burgandy patent t bar shoes, think a mop cap came into it somewhere too:lol:..when i came into the room i collapsed..and then wish id done my pelvic floor exersises!:laugh:..maybe i have scarred him for life?..or maybe bigsister did?! anyway i gotta go my kids are stirring. Ill try and get on again as soon as i can!:smile2: x

Hey - don't blame me for your 23 yr old son's penchant for cross dressing. And I don't think he had even wet himself that day, I was just bored and wanted a bit of fun at a toddler's expense! And yes, Sam's bulging neck was def more bulldog than baby, in fact he was born at least 17" collar size. But he fits the x large size doggy harness quite well now doesn't he?!

Back to band talk - I got weighed this morning in Boots and have put 2lbs on in 3 weeks so feeling quite depressed about that, especially as it pushed me back up to 11st 1bs instead of in the 10's. Definitely gonna need some more fill when I go next Tuesday. Hope everyone else is doing better at least, Bigsis xx

Oh Gillian u make me laugh :laugh:!! Ur boy little boy, I hope you got some photos!! Wishful it must be so hard seeing ur baby moving out. I hope it's close by, she'll need her mummy still x. Her pregnancy is flying by, will they find out the sex at the 20 week scan?

Feeling sick again this morning, the only thing that seems to get rid of it is eating! Great!! Like last time that thing seems to be crisps/cheddars!! At least there's only 97 cals in Pom-Bears, they are yum!! Harrison won't be getting any :tt2:.

I might try some dry crackers actually, they might do the trick!

Hey - don't blame me for your 23 yr old son's penchant for cross dressing. And I don't think he had even wet himself that day, I was just bored and wanted a bit of fun at a toddler's expense! And yes, Sam's bulging neck was def more bulldog than baby, in fact he was born at least 17" collar size. But he fits the x large size doggy harness quite well now doesn't he?!

Back to band talk - I got weighed this morning in Boots and have put 2lbs on in 3 weeks so feeling quite depressed about that, especially as it pushed me back up to 11st 1bs instead of in the 10's. Definitely gonna need some more fill when I go next Tuesday. Hope everyone else is doing better at least, Bigsis xx

Poor u Bigisis, it's horrid when you put on especially when it takes you into another stone mark. I'm still weighing in kg until I'm somewhere half decent! I just hope I can limit the damage to weight gain this pregnancy! I'm sure Aunty Wendy will help me on my way!! I'm sure I'll be referred to the consultants at the hospital anyway as my BMI is still over 35.

Oh Gillian u make me laugh :laugh:!! Ur boy little boy, I hope you got some photos!! Wishful it must be so hard seeing ur baby moving out. I hope it's close by, she'll need her mummy still x. Her pregnancy is flying by, will they find out the sex at the 20 week scan?

Feeling sick again this morning, the only thing that seems to get rid of it is eating! Great!! Like last time that thing seems to be crisps/cheddars!! At least there's only 97 cals in Pom-Bears, they are yum!! Harrison won't be getting any :tt2:.

I might try some dry crackers actually, they might do the trick!

try ginger tea from the chinese grocery shop..they are sachets with granules made with pure honey and pure ginger..they are so sweet but i thought they worked as i wasnt sick at all with my last one.also have a dutch crispbake or melba toast with bovril or marmite before you go to bed..or at least an arrowroot biscuit if you cant stand savoury!...oh..god made pomme bears didnt he!!.i love em too, no photos of cross dressing toddler im afraid, if i posted em im prob be investigated by the social services!!. x bigsister, your bad!..i only left you with him for an hour!..must go, gotta feed sam one of those bags of dogfood i lost! just ordered him a big leather and brass harness..he will look smart!..OMG..i will get reported now!...get back in your kennel sam! x

Oh Garry I am so upset for you, what a damn shame.

I was hoping it wouldnt be that, at least you're not like I was, so full of self-pity, crying Woe is me.

At least Dr Chris has acknowledged that its not your fault and hopefully will sort it all out for you free of charge.

I am still fighting my case but it may take 3 years plus according to my suit. But they assure me that the manufacturers will pay in the end, they just like to drag it out, cos its gonna be a biggie.

You will be back and re-banded before you even know it. And you have done so well anyway.

Glad you all enjoyed the crap saga, and sadly its still ongoing. Ah well I will go now and unpack the enima kit.

I drank a litre of prune juice yesterday and thought that was the end of it, but no...today we;re back to square one again. My fella says i should go to the docs as its abnormal.

Hi sammy she is very close by, 59 seconds in fact lol.. she timed it in the car y/day when she took some things down.. i know she said she wanted to be close by and i know i'll see her every day but it will be strange not having her things around, BUT she is very kind as she said i can still do her ironing lol. Yes they are going to find out what they are having, I'v allready bought the pram and loads of other things and going to start decorating my small bedroom into a nursery for when the baby stay's here, she has had no sickness at all so she is really lucky.. she is doing well and looking great, hope your sickness doesnt last to long xx

Iv lost another 2lb, thankgod, it doesnt seem to of moved for ages x

Hi All,

A huge congratulations to you Sammy, that's fantastic news for you. Gotta admit to being a tad envious though, I'm pretty broody but at my age and with my kids being, 14, 16 and 18 there's no way I could start again. That would be just mental :laugh:

Wishful, my 18 year old daughter left home in September to go to uni. When she told me she was not going to a local uni, I cried for weeks every time I thought about it. The day she went we both cried most of the day but her leaving has done her a power of good and helped her grow as a person (except her discovering the wonderful world of nightclubs and booze!!) and now I dread her coming home for holidays :tt2: Only joking!! Your girl is starting out on a fantastic journey and I wish her well.

Gillian I hope you did get photos of your son in a frock. Imagine the bargaining or blackmailing power that would give you with him. The temptation to show it to his mates and girlfriends would be too much for me though. My hubby and me play a wee game where we try to embarrass the bairns in front of their friends by singing and dancing together or just being weird. It's great fun :smile2:

Just as a wee side note. Hitlers mum used to dress him up as a girl :wink2:

Edited by fatduck