Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hey Flirty

Been keeping up with your progress I'm glad it's all over for you and everything went so well and your pleased with the end results.just rest and take it easy and it won't be long till your back on the club scene.

lol beeboo x

~Freckles its a lot of work running to visit in a hospital everyday I do hope your mum picks up as up to now she seems like a true fighter.

Gary is it this week you see CDB I do hope he can solve the problem. Was it his colleague in Glasgow who did your last fill?

Fatduck youve done really well so far wont be long until your fill.

Big sis Edinburgh is great and if you go again for longer you have to come through to Glasgow where the shopping clubs and resturants are fantastic. Jx

hiya, yes seeing cdb on thursday and see whats what, it was his sidekick that done the fill or not but i ain going to point any fingers until i know for sure what the problem is.

gx

hi homecare

I had good restriction after being banded.I lost 2 st right away but once everything settled down I put it all back on.so just be careful.I'm just starting to lose weight now and I was banded in Nov08.The head hungers done it with me, eating things that would go down easy like choc, biscuits crisps. beeboo x

Haha big sister my leakages are a damm pain im here listening to music and my foot is tapping mad to go out im torturing myself i should really put the news on put clubs out of my head haha And OMG anyone who hasnt seen big sis im in shock at her age cos u look no more than late 30's and thats pushing it so fab and so funny but we'l defo have a mini meet up and i bet with a few drinks the laugh would be unreal but thanks again for being so good to me x

Beware the dangerous side effects of cosmetic surgery everyone - "late 30's"?! The poor girl's judgement and eyesight have obviously been badly damaged during her procedure! Bigsis x

Evening all...

I have a quick question for all the bridget jones, nip tucking, waist sinching, massive knicker wearing ladies - when wearing said knickers has anyone had any further restriction?

Had mine on at work on friday and struggled with all solids - ended up with cup a soup... got home took them off and was no problem...

anyone else had this?? it actually was the husband who pointed it out - I thought i had something stuck...

Niki x

Eh bigsister if i look like u do when im 50 il be well pleased u defo dont look ur age or act it lol x

Howdy everyone im back finally got sitting to say hello as the lovely sisters have said everything went perfect iv had no pain except for the first day out of bed i had nerve pain for my drain but it was gone in a day my right arm is still leaking some kind of Fluid which i really wish it would stop but worst of all where i had my tummy drains is leaking like mad i hate being graphic but im having to pack over them really tight so they dont leak cos i was getting destroyed and bandages isnt enough to hold the fluid and everytime i go to the loo i have to remove the tight packing and it just runs out like a tap which is scary even though surgeon said its better out than in and will stop and will leave me less chance of getting a seroma like garry but other than my leaks i feel perfectly normal and not having to take pain meds i must say my scars are excellent still quite swollen but can see improvement every day and the band op for me was worse... I did stay a extra nite in hospital cos of my drains and he did flush my insides out with some type of steroid solution to try slow down the draining i have no bandages on just wee steri strips cant notic scar on my arms at all except minimal bruising and the bottom of my belly is yuck to touch cos it doesnt feel like its mine i have very little sensation but i think thats it just say a wee prayer that il stop leaking asap

PS Gill and big sis are fab 2glamour dolls i felt so bad pale faced and far from glam so thank u girlies for coming to visit and for the lovely teddy which has now been made resident beside my bed i love him...

Hi Flirty great to see you back on the air waves i say you cant believe its all over with wont be long you be back to yourself showing off your new figure you deserve it you been through a lot hope your drains stop leaking soon speedy recovery to you hun xx:smile:

Hi Garry hope you get good result on Thurs xx:smile:

well Niki

I suppose thats one way of getting your Bridget jones's off.I went into kinks when I read that. I'v not had any problems with mine.some peoples bands are tight at different times of the day,maybe yours is tighter during the day and slackens off at night when you come in from work.I'm sorry Niki but I can't stop laughing about they knickers.

Hi everyone, dont know why I am bothering writeing this, I have enjoyed reading all your messages, it has been an insperation to me along my travels, but each time I post a messagage on here, I am totally ignorned, You just need to look bk at the last 3 postings of mine. Dont be affended, I know that people like to talk to certain people, I understand all that, so in future I will not post on here. I hope each and everyone of yous carrys on with you great weight lost, thanks for all the help and advice in the begining of my weight lose challenge, you were all great, keep up the good work. Mandy

Hi everyone, dont know why I am bothering writeing this, I have enjoyed reading all your messages, it has been an insperation to me along my travels, but each time I post a messagage on here, I am totally ignorned, You just need to look bk at the last 3 postings of mine. Dont be affended, I know that people like to talk to certain people, I understand all that, so in future I will not post on here. I hope each and everyone of yous carrys on with you great weight lost, thanks for all the help and advice in the begining of my weight lose challenge, you were all great, keep up the good work. Mandy

Mandy, I'm sure I speak for most if not all of us on the forum. We'd miss you if you went. I'm new too, though not yet banded. It's an emotional rollercoaster for us all. I'm sorry if we missed any specific questions, I know I find it difficult to follow threads, and often questions go unanswered. If they're important - rather than observations - ask again and again until someone who has the answer notices you've not been answered and replies. If you have no specific points to raise, just keep reading and learning until some thing spurs you to join in again. Don't leave altogether, it's too lonely a journey to be undertaken without support.

SP

Mandy

I am sorry you feel this way but unfortunately i think we have all felt this at sometime its just the way it is and is not personal,(how could it be) we are all the same and benefit greatly from each others expieriences. I think you will be cutting of your nose if you leave the forum but its your choice and if you do i am sure we will all wish you well for the future.

gx

so sorry Mandy, I'd like to get to know you. we're all here on this for the same thing support.how is your weightloss doing.mine has just started to kick in now after months of fighting with the head hungers.I'v got good restriction now and i'v started to loss now.hope you decide to keep in touch lol beeboo x