Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

My god ppls you can talk lol! ive not been on a while and its taken me about an hour to catch up.

penny i have those same feelings and today i have been sorting all my bills out to make sure there all up to date just incase (my other half would never have a clue where to find them :0) and it was awful having those feelings running round in my head and thinking of all those things i would miss out on if it did happen i.e my sons 1st day at school this september etc but i have just tried to put them to the back of my mind and reading all the posts on here really helps put my mind at rest. This time next week ill be thinking wot the hell was i worried about i know i will, now im just thinking wot if my my bloods have something wrong with them (lol thanks for that garry!!) my god i never realised i was such a worrier hehehe.

well only 2 more sleeps to go before i fly out, im really excited, worried, nervous happy, sad. just trying to get my house sorted as my mum is coming to stay here to look after the kids, then ill be on the losing side with you guys yippppeeeeee xxxx

My god ppls you can talk lol! ive not been on a while and its taken me about an hour to catch up.

penny i have those same feelings and today i have been sorting all my bills out to make sure there all up to date just incase (my other half would never have a clue where to find them :0) and it was awful having those feelings running round in my head and thinking of all those things i would miss out on if it did happen i.e my sons 1st day at school this september etc but i have just tried to put them to the back of my mind and reading all the posts on here really helps put my mind at rest. This time next week ill be thinking wot the hell was i worried about i know i will, now im just thinking wot if my my bloods have something wrong with them (lol thanks for that garry!!) my god i never realised i was such a worrier hehehe.

well only 2 more sleeps to go before i fly out, im really excited, worried, nervous happy, sad. just trying to get my house sorted as my mum is coming to stay here to look after the kids, then ill be on the losing side with you guys yippppeeeeee xxxx

i am aim to please. soooorrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee, you will be fine and you know u will so good luck and look forward to hearin from you asap.

Take care.

Gx

sorry guys also wanted to ask about the ticker thing i put all my details in the other day and got to the end then there was no next button or anything so didnt know how to close and save it, any ideas anyone xx

i think ive done it..... well night all hope to get on tomorrow but if not i shall see you all on the other side, richardson ill see you soon chic hope your all ready for this xx

Hi there I will See You On Thursday am all being well! Dawn xx:thumbup: safe journey!

hi gary thanks for the advice i will take 2 weeks off and take it from there xx sue:thumbup:

Good luck Tanyac and hurry back to tell us all how easy it was. There is no point in telling you not to worry as its human nature but you are doing this for you and your future. Also good luck to Richardson and anyone else whos been banded this week. Cheers:wink:

Edited by homecare

Morning all, welcome back gary, glad you had a fab time after drinking ibiza dry i bet lol. I have been away for a couple of days and there is pages and pages to read. Good luck to every one who is going to get there bands this week.. we will all be thinking of you and wishing you well x

hello people i am new to this so can anyone help

I have heard that Dr CDB will only give you small fills an not what you really want I am due to have my band early Feb any replies will be really welcome

Welcome harlequin, your 1st fill is usually a good one then he gives you less and the reason for this is so you dont get an over fill.. i think we all want to run before we can walk, and we expect to have all our weight gone in a matter of weeks..it is done for safety reasons for ourselves, you can go to wls where you can have fills every 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks with dr chris.. i think with them your fills are still small amounts its just that they are more often x

good morning all , i need a little bit of advice, think i may have overdone it at the weekend as I have a tension feeling around my band, its not really painful by any means but just a dull ache, i was sick over the weekend( sorry for the graphic description) the ache gets worse when i have eaten a meal and as i dont have restriciton yet, this can be a normal size meal. I personally think i have a swollen stomach from vommitting and no doubt the booze, i think i may eat Fluid for a day or two and see if it settles. I have felt it since kind of of sat night, althought its not got any worse, its not got any better.

Anyone got any thoughts

Thanks in advance

Gx

hello people i am new to this so can anyone help

I have heard that Dr CDB will only give you small fills an not what you really want I am due to have my band early Feb any replies will be really welcome

welcome harlequin

I agree with wishfull, i thought the same as you however my first and seconf fill i felt no difference however on my third the filler actually contemplated removing some as he thought he put in too much however a day later it had settled and i need another one, therfore if he had put in more than he initially i would have definately needed a defil, so dont get impatient, i was banded in feb 13 2009 and if you hbad said to me then i would still not have restriciton by june i would have went crazy but due to being abroad at fill times i have missed two months but i am fine about it, it is a marathion not a sprint (what a terrbile cliche).

Take it easy you will get there.

G

good morning all , i need a little bit of advice, think i may have overdone it at the weekend as I have a tension feeling around my band, its not really painful by any means but just a dull ache, i was sick over the weekend( sorry for the graphic description) the ache gets worse when i have eaten a meal and as i dont have restriciton yet, this can be a normal size meal. I personally think i have a swollen stomach from vommitting and no doubt the booze, i think i may eat Fluid for a day or two and see if it settles. I have felt it since kind of of sat night, althought its not got any worse, its not got any better.

Anyone got any thoughts

Thanks in advance

Gx

gary dont worry, its like what flirty had..its cos of the vomiting (maybe the booze didnt help ether!?) it affects your band, the stomach will be swollen underneath it so just have cold drinks and ice lollies to help,and go back to liquids for a day,and maybe an anti infammatory like neurofen may help?..youll be fine soon. let us know x

gary dont worry, its like what flirty had..its cos of the vomiting (maybe the booze didnt help ether!?) it affects your band, the stomach will be swollen underneath it so just have cold drinks and ice lollies to help,and go back to liquids for a day,and maybe an anti infammatory like neurofen may help?..youll be fine soon. let us know x

gillian, thanks for that, thats what it feels like its as if my stomach is pushing upwards to my band, so think i will take ur advise. I dont feel unwell or anything, sure it will do no harm with the weightloss anyway.

gx