Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I month anniversary

Thank you so much for posting this. It is really inspiring. I'm eagerly awaiting my surgery on December 19th and since my surgeon wants me to lose 16 more pounds before surgery - was 376 now 339 and have to be 323, I'm starving but as a self pay with 30K already spent trying to fulfill requirements, I can't stop now. So...I've been looking for inspiration. You were beautiful in both, but I'm sure feel so much better. Thanks again and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thank you so much for posting this. It is really inspiring. I'm eagerly awaiting my surgery on December 19th and since my surgeon wants me to lose 16 more pounds before surgery - was 376 now 339 and have to be 323, I'm starving but as a self pay with 30K already spent trying to fulfill requirements, I can't stop now. So...I've been looking for inspiration. You were beautiful in both, but I'm sure feel so much better. Thanks again and good luck!

Best of luck on your journey it's not easy but completely worth it you feel so much better ...

Congratulations, you look great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

Great job!!! Any tips my weight loss hasn't been as much since surgery

Sent from my SM-G935P using the BariatricPal App

If you just keep following the rule and eat well and exercise, things will work themselves out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the BariatricPal App

My Dr told me if you are where you are a stall not loosing weight, the only thing to jump start it back is sprints. He said there will be plateaus when u don't loose however you will loose. I have lost 100 in 5 months and there were times I stalled. I'm having a hard time eating I get real nauseous. Day by day..... Goof luck hun

Sent from my SCH-R970 using the BariatricPal App

Great job! I am also a little over 1 month post op. How much have you lost since surgery? I feel like I am going much slower than everyone else :(

I know it's really hard to do but try not to compare your weight loss journey with any one else's. Everyone has different bodies, metabolisms, and coexisting medical issues. Also age, sex, diet, and activity level all affect the numbers you see on the scale.

I also sometimes feel like I haven't lost as much as I should have since surgery because I had so many complications. When I see people who weigh way less than me losing a whole ton in the first month when I didn't lose that much it's hard not to get down on myself.

I just have to remind myself that I have lost a large amount of weight since surgery and maybe it's not as fast as other people but I also have longer to go.

Keep your head up and try and keep some blinders on. This is your journey, don't feel you have to compete with anyone else. That will only set yourself up for failure, I know, it's happened to me in the past.

Congratulations ! You look great :)