Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

From fat and firm to fit and floppy.

@@laceemouse The store I go to has them right with the regular bras, they don't come in every style obviously but they are not hidden away. I'll take a picture next time I am in there. The store I go to is in the largest mall here, next time I am in a smaller mall, I will check there.

I think they just added these sizes though. I just start shopping at VS in the past few weeks.

You know it could be these sizes are a newer addition, I haven't been in one of their stores in a couple of years. My older two girls are financially independent these days and my youngest daughter is an easier to fit size now. Thanks for the info though

Sent from my Nexus 6P using the BariatricPal App

surprisingly easy? I have a couple from another brand that have the open crotch, those make it easier. Other than that, they come off fast. I don't really wear the full body ones like this too often, I can usually get away with just something high waist , they don't roll if they are the right size and have a firm top band.

I have one like this and it has an inner silicon band that firms hold it in place at the top.

http://www.onehanesplace.com/shop/onehanesplace/shapewear/control-level/firm/flexees-hi-waist-boyshort-m2107

When I do wear these they are usually with a dress and once I have on a full face of makeup, I'm not eating or drinking really. Which is one thing I love about surgery. I can spend a whole evening just being pretty and not eating. Vanity is...

Not that I am dealing with tons of loose skin yet but I do have a lot of experience with Shapewear - they make similar "vests" like these without the extended thigh coverage so you can just pull the panties to the side like you would with a one piece bathing suit when you need to pee, or, you know, have an inappropriate quickie.

Alright... y'all have officially convinced me to go back to my second job just so I can afford all this PLUS my cruise for next year... so excited its going to be my first cruise ever!

@@OutsideMatchInside, I love Body by Victoria, very comfortable and well made.

Just wanted to point out Victoria Secret has a big sake twice a year (online and in the stores) most of their bras were $19.99. My size went pretty fast(36DDD) but the smaller cup sizes seemed to be well stocked.

67e16daaa7cb3bbd2fb2f7d45f5c17be.jpg

1/2 a bikini - the best way to save money on clothes!

@@LipstickLady,

Thanks for the post - and congratulations on recognizing and appreciating your own health and beauty. The truth is that most of us aren’t going to transform our appearances into those of movie stars, even if we get weight loss surgery, hit goal weight, and get fit. It’s just not going to happen!

And you’re right that at this point, it’s not worth worrying about people who judge us by our stretch marks. The benefits you mentioned, like fitting into clothes and participating in athletic events, are way more fun and rewarding!

Thank you for this post! It found me when I needed to hear it most.

Love it! Though I do keep looking behind me wondering were my butt went! As for swimming, I now sink. I geuss I need to learn all over again.

Check out Cacique at Lane Bryant and online. I've loved their bras pre- and post-surgery. My favorite is the back smoother. Wait for a sale to buy, that's what I do (or rather my hubby does the online shopping for me). Even after losing 60 lbs. VS still doesn't have a size to fit me, so I don't even consider them anymore.

@@OutsideMatchInside

thank you! I will try the body by victoria. I have never heard of Soma - do they sell that brand at department stores?

Thanks for the post. I am looking forward to loose skin being a problem at this point. Way preferable to fat for me.

Which Victoria's Secret bra do you buy? I have never shopped there because it always felt cheap to me but someone gave me a gift certificate and I do need new bras.

They do have some poor quality bras, but if you dig a little deeper, they have some super soft push up bras that give good coverage and a lot of support. When I get home, I will look for the style name for you.

thanks!!!!

Great post, @@LipstickLady!! I'm right there with you on the loose skin, etc. These days I'm a 42 long, but hubby doesn't care. My personality is the only thing that has ever been perky :D