Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I did a powder vitimin you mix in Water, twice a day. I really had no issue swallowing pills so after two weeks the nut said go ahead and take the oil form. I went on line googled mutlivitiam patch, if you decide to go that way, use biariaticpal a coupon. Any on line sight you buy from google their name and coupon, 90% of the time I find a discount coupon. I like the Patches, but have had problems with them coming off, so I switch to shoulder from butt. Now I have issues with daily activites, I like my hot tub and showing after a work out or any sweaty activity, but the Patches can't get wet, and need to be on around 12 hours, not convenient for me

What kind is the oil form?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the BariatricPal App

I do the Bariatric fusion (Mixed berry Flavor). In my opinion, they are very palatable (a little sweet, but not too sweet). In tiny print for the Supplement Facts, it says on there for Gastric Bypass and Gastric Sleeve patients to take 4 a day. I chew all 4 of them, all in the morning, one after another. After each one, I take a sip of hot tea (or whatever hot drink you want).

My NUT explained to me that having 4 of them would fulfill all the requirements that you need for the day including the Vitamin B12, Iron, D3, and Calcium.

My labwork has been great.

I wish you the best in finding one that works, but think that the Bariatric Fusion is a great choice because you won't need anything additional.

I noticed even the Flinstones are disgusting. I never believed my son when he would protest lol. Oops.

I just had my one month post op and picked up a bottle of Bariatric Advantage multi-vits with Iron capsules. They are HUGE! A little bit of sticker shock too! I've checked the label against other ones in Amazon and none of them seem to even come close to the amounts that are in the BA Vitamins.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I take the fusion wild cherry. At first, I hated the taste-very metallic. But as soon as I was able to move from liquid diet to soft foods, it tasted much better. I guess the problem was with me at the time. Still can't manage to take more than two a day, partially because it isn't convenient and secondly for Constipation reasons from all that Iron.