Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Your Silly Rant

Why are the NBA Finals and the NHL Finals at the same time? Both seasons are super long, couldn't they arrange them over different weeks? Why I'm at it, why are the NBA playoffs (not finals) only on cable and not regular TV? At least the finals are on a non-cable station (and start today, Go Warriors!).

Lastly, why did ESPN keep using our ex-coach (who we fired) to be the game announcer so he could make digs at us?

Did I say go Warriors?!!!

Getting stuck behind a person for a few minutes because they do not have their transaction ready when they go to a drive up ATM (or even a walk up), even though they were on line behind 1 or two other people and then instead of pulling up so the next person can use the ATM, be stuck on line longer while they put away their money, bank card, fix their hair, adjust the mirrors, etc.

Some people you don't know what the hell they are doing and why it is taking so long. It is as if they are trying to do a hostile bank takeover via the ATM or never saw a keypad or touch screen before.

HELLO, they had ATMs for decades now, they still work about the same way!

Rant over (microphone drop).

Oh and can my other rant just be Candace Cameron Bure? Please go back to obscurity

This just made me laugh so hard!

if the teenagers would just text me when they use the last bit of something I wouldn't have to turn into a raging madwoman when I discover the empty container still in the cupboard or fridge....................

I feel your pain!!! We have a grocery list app installed on EVERY family member's phone - all they have to do is update the list and it will get purchased (within reason). I am sure you can guess who updates the list.

I love every single one of you people. I had no idea that the smartest, funniest people in the world were all morbidly obese and then had weight loss surgery.

P.S. I admit I did have to google Candace Cameron Bure.

P.P.S. @@Cervidae ... your clickbait rant made me fall in love with you, and I don't even swing that way.

When your in the grocery store and people leave the cart in the middle of the aisle so you can't pass with yours... How hard is it to pull your cart to the side so it allows people to pass????....

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them"

Einstein

People on motorcycles who decide basic traffic rules do not apply to them. As in deciding that the dotted line separating lanes on the highway is really a motorcycle lane and drive on the dotted line at 100mph and then cut over in front of a car at the last second. (Please note I have a lot of friends who are bikers but they have the good sense to obey basic traffic conventions, I only have an issue with the idiots who don't)

And drivers who decide when traffic gets a little backed up that they are just going to drive on the shoulder for the next 5 miles and then cut over in front of another car at the last second when we come to an overpass/tunnel. Really people, I know you are in a hurry and want to get wherever you are going - so do the rest of us and we'd really rather not get in an accident because of your idiotic narcissistic moves.

Can you tell I had a horrible commute to work this morning?

Edited by heidikat72

I love every single one of you people. I had no idea that the smartest, funniest people in the world were all morbidly obese and then had weight loss surgery.

P.S. I admit I did have to google Candace Cameron Bure.

P.P.S. @@Cervidae ... your clickbait rant made me fall in love with you, and I don't even swing that way.

I wish I didn't know who she was. But I seem to see her all the time now on tv and stories on the Internet. I hated that stupid show Full House and now it's making a comeback! Noooo!

People on motorcycles who decide basic traffic rules do not apply to them. As in deciding that the dotted line separating lanes on the highway is really a motorcycle lane and drive on the dotted line at 100mph and then cut over in front of a car at the last second. (Please note I have a lot of friends who are bikers but they have the good sense to obey basic traffic conventions, I only have an issue with the idiots who don't)

THIS. I've had this happen to me several times, and there seems to be a plethora of "Bikers are dying to be seen" signs these days...and when I see one I'm like yeah, they're probably dying because of stupidity like this! :angry: (I too realize not every biker is a moron...but the morons do tend to stand out in a crowd ;-) )

Edited by Paluma0268

OH MY GAWD. Yes, people who stop in entrance ways or exit doors.

We just got a new Wegman's and it is absolutely beautiful. The clientele, however, are the biggest collection of dumbasses I have ever seen.

They grab a cart, push it right up to the entrance of the store and then stop. STOP. Four or five family members wide. They put their keys away, pull out their phones, look through their wallets, pull out a sales ad... AND BLOCK THE ENTIRE #$%^&*&^%$ entrance. WHY???

And on the way out??? They stop again to pull out their keys, put on some lipstick, fumble for their sunglasses... No one can come in our out while they adjust.

I HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

And then let's talk about round-abouts. Blend people, blend. MERGE. Don't come to a dead stop unless you have to. Yield is good, merge is better. Going a different way to avoid round-abouts is BEST if you don't know how to f^cking use them!!

Oh, now you've got me going.

We can talk about dumbsh!ts who walk IN the exit door and out the enter door at Walmart. Presumably they can't read.

Or the mo-fos leave their carts in the check out line so the person behind them has to push it through in order to get up to the register.

And the idgits who let their pups poop in public places and don't pick it up. PICK IT UP!!!! Especially when it's in MY yard.

These are cracking me up.

My rant for the day is people who don't know how a 4-way stop sign works. There's always the jerk whose life is just so much more important than the rest of us that he decides it's ok to just sneak through with the person in front of him.

And conversely, the sweet old lady I get stuck behind who decides to wave EVERYONE else through from all directions for like 3 cycles before going.

Whew, apparently I really needed to get that off my chest.

I am driving a truck and fully loaded horse trailer down the highway. I am doing the speed limit (or maybe 5 over) minding my own business in the right lane. Invariably, someone passes me, cuts over in front and slams on the brakes. I think they can't see around the rig so they want to get around me but want to drive slower, but MAYBE they just have a death wish. The reason I leave a gap in front of me is because the big truck and trailer can't stop as fast as your Prius... Getting in front of me and hitting your brakes defeates the whole purpose of the safe stopping distance. Its very annoying and dangerous and happens frequently.

if the teenagers would just text me when they use the last bit of something I wouldn't have to turn into a raging madwoman when I discover the empty container still in the cupboard or fridge....................

Hehehe!!!! You mean you haven't found a recipe that calls for a thimbleful of milk, a splash of orange juice or a microscopic dab of Peanut Butter either?

Good it seems I'm not alone!

Ahhhhhh kids. Maybe husbands too. ;).

:). :). :).

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App