Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July Challenge: Red, White and Blue: Whole New You!

I'm in. My goal is to maintain at or below 155lbs. Will post start weight 5/30. Thanks!

I'm in!

Start weight- 254

Goal weight- 230

Sent from my VS880PP using the BariatricPal App

Start 202. Goal 195.

Come One Come All! - I received a message from a non- sleever wondering if they could join when this was posted on VSG- the answer is YES! bypass, balloon, sleeve, band, pre- and post surgery! Everyone is welcome to join..

Please remember to post BOTH a STARTING weight (5/30ish) and a GOAL weight (7/11). If I do not receive a goal weight by June 2, I will put in a goal weight -15 from your starting weight so that the calculations work and will update once I receive the actual value.

Also, as an incentive, I will be donating 2 (to be determined) prizes:

• Actively Losing Weight Phase: 1 for the person who loses the highest percentage of weight at the end of the challenge - This category is for those actively in weight loss mode (like me) that are working towards their end goal weight
  • Maintenance Phase:1 for the person who is in maintenance phase who's goal is to lose a few pounds or to maintain their current weight at the end of the challenge (which in my opinion is also very difficult)

In the event of ties, I will randomly select a winner from those meeting the criteria. The prizes are just for fun and to hopefully motivate everyone to post their numbers..

When posting your weight either for 5/30 or the following week - just let me know which category you fall into :D

Good luck!

Starting weight - 128

Challenge goal weight - 122

Category - Actively losing weight phase

Thank you for hosting

Edited by BCs 1000

My starting weight is 263. I would like to lose 10 pounds in 7 weeks. Seems reasonable enough I suppose. Not sure how thing are going to go post op.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the BariatricPal App

Please add me. My cw today is 211. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Today's weight 176.1

Goal weight= 166

Starting weight today: 189

Goal weight : 182

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App