Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Out There August 2016 Sleevers!

Hey August peoples... I've been stalled for about 2 weeks now. Is anyone else stalled too? I know it will pass but dang, it's really taking to wind out of my sail

HW 341 lbs

07/19/16 - 298 lbs

08/09/16 DOS - 286 lbs

CW 269 lbs

I think she said "dumping" not "dumplings"???? Two very different things????

Hey August peoples... I've been stalled for about 2 weeks now. Is anyone else stalled too? I know it will pass but dang, it's really taking to wind out of my sail

HW 341 lbs

07/19/16 - 298 lbs

08/09/16 DOS - 286 lbs

CW 269 lbs

Hi LxA,

I was sleeved on August 3rd. Starting weight 283lb, CW261. I've been stalled for the past 2 weeks as well.

It really is frustrating.

Me too!!!! VSG August 4... HW 240 SW 229 CW 215.....doing everything by the book.... Discouraged...

Do not get discouraged we all get a stall in our weight loss. It will start coming off again. Keep doing what you are doing????

Me too!!!! VSG August 4... HW 240 SW 229 CW 215.....doing everything by the book.... Discouraged...

@@bamagal76 How much Protein and fluids are you getting?? It's common to stall around this time - but be sure you are meeting your protein/fluid goals. Try changing things up a bit - add more fluids, more Protein, exercise different than you have been, etc.

Hello all! VSG on 8/15/16. Doing well finally but it was a rough couple weeks and I totally had buyers remorse for the first 2 weeks due to nausea and reflux. This week everything has finally turned around though.

HW-294

SW-281 (8/15/16)

CW-266

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using the BariatricPal App

I was sleeved on 8/10/16 I had serious buyers remorse too. It's getting better, not completely gone yet. I really haven't had any problems with pain or nausea. I just really miss food. Like I said it's getting better every day though.

HW-289

SW-282

CW-249

Hi! I was sleeved August 15! My dr said I could go to normal foods at 2 week- that was a mistake- everything hurt a lot so I am back to soft foods for a few more weeks. Having a hard time getting in enough Protein. Dr said get in whatever you could and I probably couldn't get 60 at this point- but everything I read online says 60 so I am trying . But to do that I would have to have two Protein shakes a day and I just can't do it. I hate them now. I can do one. I got some gene pro but it is kind of gross in drinks as well .

Ready for the energy to come back!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

One of the ways I get 30 of my Protein in is to pour 1 vanilla Premier Protein, 1 cup of coffee (decaf if your Dr says no caffeine), a touch of Stevia and pour it over ice. I sip on this for a few hours. Before this I didn't care for Iced coffee but after I forced it on myself twice, now I'm hooked and it really helps me make my daily Protein goal!

Hi! I was sleeved August 15! My dr said I could go to normal foods at 2 week- that was a mistake- everything hurt a lot so I am back to soft foods for a few more weeks. Having a hard time getting in enough Protein. Dr said get in whatever you could and I probably couldn't get 60 at this point- but everything I read online says 60 so I am trying . But to do that I would have to have two Protein shakes a day and I just can't do it. I hate them now. I can do one. I got some gene pro but it is kind of gross in drinks as well .

Ready for the energy to come back!

I can relate. Pre op I had no problem with the shakes but post op I was having a tough time. It's like I can smell the protein. And the flavorless powders are just gross to me.

But I have to agree with @@NewAdventure2016 I do pretty much the same thing - I mix a premier Protein shake with equal parts Decaf and it goes down fine. Sometimes I cut it with fairlife milk also which gives an extra protein boost.

If not for the shakes I'd not be anywhere close to my protein with the tiny amount of food I'm eating.

Good luck! Great things are coming!

Edited by thatmeanone