Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG anyone watch Walking Dead?

****Don't read if you haven't seen the last episode****

The Talking Dead says it's a "beloved" character. To me, the only beloved characters will be the original cast members.

Based on the tree line in the back, my guess is it's between Sasha, Aaron, Carl and Eugene. Neither Aaron or Eugene would be beloved and Neegan doesn't kill women so that leaves Carl. He told Rick he would pay and what better way to make him pay than to kill his son? For me, it ties into him saying to feed Carl's other eye to Rick if he makes a sound.

BUT.....when the body falls, there is no camper in the background, only woods. Probably done on purpose to keep us from guessing. :/

And like most of you, I was very frustrated with this episode. I didn't mind the build up but that last 15 minutes drug out way too long for my liking.

@@determinedtolive Why do you say Aaron and Eugene aren't "beloved"? Eugene especially seems to be a very popular character. I had a little while there where I was certain it would be Aaron, because he seemed to be the real "red shirt" of that group, but I don't think his death would be as impactful as they are making this out to be. I feel like he was the token Alexandrian. Also a little weird Tara wasn't there now that I think about it. We has the original group represented with Rick, Carl, Daryl, and Glenn. The farm represented by Maggie. Michonne from the post-farm wandering. Woodbury/the prison represented by Sasha. Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene from the whole Terminus deal. And Aaron from Alexandria. Seems like Tara should have been there to represent the Governor's group.

I hope it is Aaron because I'm not that attached to him...or Rosita but I doubt its a woman

****Don't read if you haven't seen the last episode****

Based on the tree line in the back, my guess is it's between Sasha, Aaron, Carl and Eugene. Neither Aaron or Eugene would be beloved and Neegan doesn't kill women so that leaves Carl.

See, I thought it was someone on Negan's LEFT side based on what we did see (and Carl and the others were on his right). That's why I think it's Daryl or Michonne.

My guess is Daryl - I saw a commercial for a spinoff he's starring in and I've heard rumors he's leaving the show. I was emotionally prepared to lose him after the last episode so I'm sort of hoping it was him. But then, he's the consummate survivor so it would suck to see him die, too :( Either way, I am upset that they're killing off a main character. I've been cheering everyone on since Rick met Morgan!

I literally almost threw up when Sophie became a zombie. That was just tragic.

On another note, I'm going on The Walking Dead tour in Georgia next month as a pit-stop on our way to Florida! So excited!!! I'm a big fan.

Personally, I think it was Abraham ... because he and Sasha talked about making future plans ... and he had a tender moment with Eugene ... which makes him vulnerable for the ax ... never make future plans ... they don't come true !

Now Negan did say while he was hitting this mystery person "taking it like a man I see" ... so that could mean an actual man ... or Carl for being "a man" ... or a strong woman ... Michonne ... because she and Rick are getting a little too cozy ...

and it seems the writers/producers don't like happiness among our people!

I absolutely love this show ... and it's filmed less than 30 mins from where I live .. and seeing Alexandria in person ... is incredible !

My thoughts are Aaron. I hate to see anyone go, but I could recover quicker if it was Aaron as opposed to anyone else. You barely see him this whole season then all of a sudden he goes for the ride along. Just my theory, I still try to be an optimist with this show lol. I love Jeffery Dean Morgan, happy to see him on this show. On another note...I thought for sure Carol was going to be killed off. She is one of my favorites. And then Morgan killed someone!

Ugh, I just love this show!

My thoughts are Aaron. I hate to see anyone go, but I could recover quicker if it was Aaron as opposed to anyone else. You barely see him this whole season then all of a sudden he goes for the ride along. Just my theory, I still try to be an optimist with this show lol. I love Jeffery Dean Morgan, happy to see him on this show. On another note...I thought for sure Carol was going to be killed off. She is one of my favorites. And then Morgan killed someone!

Morgan killing someone was the only truly good part of this episode. Well, aside from Abraham's classic one-liners. As far as character and plot development, Morgan shooting someone was the really interesting moment, along with the mystery horsemen who turned up immediately after (Hilltop residents maybe?). That was WAY more interesting than the over-hyped Negan reveal and his 30 minutes snore-fest of a speech.

Morgan killing someone was the only truly good part of this episode. Well, aside from Abraham's classic one-liners. As far as character and plot development, Morgan shooting someone was the really interesting moment, along with the mystery horsemen who turned up immediately after (Hilltop residents maybe?). That was WAY more interesting than the over-hyped Negan reveal and his 30 minutes snore-fest of a speech.

If they follow the comics, those guys are more than likely from a community called The Kingdom, which is an ally to Hilltop. (I don't read the comics, I just see this stuff online).

I thought the speech was terrifying!! My jaw dropped. Guess it had the effect they were looking for on me but I'm an easy target ;)

I kept expecting a riot to break loose but then Negan swung the bat and I shouted "NO!"

I do love a good cliff-hanger though. I guess Fear The Walking Dead will have to get me through for now. It's cool to see how it all started but I think the family they used was too dysfunctional. Kind of detracted from the zombie apocalypse. It would have been way more sinister if the family was more likeable.

I think Negan is actually a WLS success story and one of the characters kneeling down in front of him told him "You took the easy way out".

Just a theory, nothing to base it on.

I think Negan is actually a WLS success story and one of the characters kneeling down in front of him told him "You took the easy way out".

Just a theory, nothing to base it on.

Hahaha

@@4MRB4PHOTO Too funny!

Such a great show.

I never in a million years thought I'd like it.....but was drawn in somewhere around the beginning of the second season.

I haven't a clue as to who bought it as the hands of Neegan. There are clues and logic that lead to any of them.

Such a great show.

I never in a million years thought I'd like it.....but was drawn in somewhere around the beginning of the second season.

I haven't a clue as to who bought it as the hands of Neegan. There are clues and logic that lead to any of them.

I have always hated zombies as a concept and I have always hated scary movies. But somehow I LOVE the Walking Dead. I think it's because it really has so little to so with the zombies. I'm much more interested in PEOPLE trying to survive after the end of the world. That's what makes it so fascinating. People being put in impossible situations, having to make terrible choices, having to make new lives for themselves... so interesting and the show handles it so well.