Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How in the world have I gained 18 pounds in 5 days?!?!?!?

I'm glad you got checked out and I'm sorry for all the medical woes you have been having. Let us know how it goes after your cardiology appt.

I hope you are feeling better soon, and that at least you start to get some relief. I had a catheter when I had a hysterectomy for 3 days at home and it wasn't much fun. But if it does the trick it should provide some relief. Hope you get good news tomorrow!

Oh wow! That is scary! I hope everything is ok. Do you have any trouble breathing when you are laying flat? Did they have you doing the spirometer or whatever it is called when you were in the hospital?

So sorry you are going thru this. I really hope things get better soon. Please keep us updated.

Ankles are swollen as well.

post-98535-14592847731386_thumb.jpg

Please keep us posted. Hope all goes well with the cardiologist.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

we will all be looking for an update tomorrow after you see that doctor.

I'm glad you got checked out and I'm sorry for all the medical woes you have been having. Let us know how it goes after your cardiology appt.

I hope you are feeling better soon, and that at least you start to get some relief. I had a catheter when I had a hysterectomy for 3 days at home and it wasn't much fun. But if it does the trick it should provide some relief. Hope you get good news tomorrow!

Oh wow! That is scary! I hope everything is ok. Do you have any trouble breathing when you are laying flat? Did they have you doing the spirometer or whatever it is called when you were in the hospital?

So sorry you are going thru this. I really hope things get better soon. Please keep us updated.

Please keep us posted. Hope all goes well with the cardiologist.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your care and concern. It means so much!!!

I'll update this thread after my cardiology appointment tomorrow.

So glad you got this checked out. What's really not normal is continuing to gain weight after coming home.

I'm hoping for some good news and relief for you tomorrow.

@@Fatty McFatster

I hope everything is okay! I'm a little concerned for you. That weight gain is very odd. How are you feeling? Do you feel unwell or okay?

Yes, please keep us posted!

Good luck today.

Sent from my SM-N910P using the BariatricPal App

So glad you got this checked out. What's really not normal is continuing to gain weight after coming home.

I'm hoping for some good news and relief for you tomorrow.

@@Fatty McFatster

I hope everything is okay! I'm a little concerned for you. That weight gain is very odd. How are you feeling? Do you feel unwell or okay?

Yes, please keep us posted!

Good luck today.

Sent from my SM-N910P using the BariatricPal App

Thank you all. I appreciate it. My appointment is in a little over 1 hour.

I know this sounds bad, but I hope they find something. I just want to know what's wrong. Gaining 23 pounds in 7 days just makes no sense to me. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

So, I really hope the cardiologist can find out what's wrong. If he doesn't find anything then I'm not sure what to do next. I just know something isn't right.

And as of last night, it now hurts to walk at all (which is also difficult for me to understand because 1 week ago I was walking 10-15 miles a day). Now it hurts just to stand up and walk to another room.

Fatty McFatster - good luck at your appointment. Gaining that much weight in such a short period, the ankle swelling and the pain are a sign of SOMETHING. If the cardiologist doesn't find it...then keep on plugging away and make an appt with your PCP. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark! :wacko:

Ankles keep swelling more and more. Almost the same size as my calf muscles now.

post-98535-14593510595579_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fatty McFatster

Thinking about you... hoping things are going well at the Dr. today!

@@Fatty McFatster - praying for you to get an answer. That is more than a few pounds and I would be scared too. Calling the doctor was the right thing to do...

PLEASE POST as soon as you are able and let us know you are ok and whats going on.

Jane