Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April/May 2016 sleevers?

Well I just received the call that my surgery is scheduled May 3rd. This has been such a long, back and forth road for me. I am excited, but starting to have my doubts. Just typing about it is making me quiver. My anxiety is reaching an all time high. I can't believe I feel so weak. Kind of disappointed with myself. Sorry for being all over the place with this post. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this but my husband. And while he's supportive, I'm sure he is irritated with this WLS topic. Well thanks for letting me vent and I dont expect anyone to care or even respond. Just figured getting it out of my system would help.

Hello all,

I am scheduled for surgery 5/3/16 and was hoping to find some other people scheduled in April or May to keep in touch with for mutual support.

Hi, I am having my surgery on 5/24/16. Really getting excited about it. I have been going through a three month pre-op program that is a requirement of my insurance company and it has really helped get me ready. I have met with a nutritionist three times and my doctor four times and still have two to go before surgery. It has really helped me to feel I am ready for the surgery. I still have some nerves about the surgery. I love reading all of the post on the forum. It helps me feel like I can do this.

Thats my date tooo! yeahhhh

Well I just received the call that my surgery is scheduled May 3rd. This has been such a long, back and forth road for me. I am excited, but starting to have my doubts. Just typing about it is making me quiver. My anxiety is reaching an all time high. I can't believe I feel so weak. Kind of disappointed with myself. Sorry for being all over the place with this post. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this but my husband. And while he's supportive, I'm sure he is irritated with this WLS topic. Well thanks for letting me vent and I dont expect anyone to care or even respond. Just figured getting it out of my system would help.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Whoohooo SPEEDY RECOVERY TO YOU! Im counting down my days after you May 24th I cant wait. you will be fine. Is this your first WLS?

It's natural to have doubts and cold feet! Think about all of the success stories shared on this site and stay strong! Everything will go great!

I have 5 months more to wait.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Whoohooo SPEEDY RECOVERY TO YOU! Im counting down my days after you May 24th I cant wait. you will be fine. Is this your first WLS?

Yes ma'am it is. It's kinda embarrassing since I'm a Army veteran. Never had weight problems until the 3 very tough pregnancies. Could not lose the weight. Either way, it's been a long road and I guess I better get ready. Lol keep me posted on ur surgery and recovery. I wish u the very best. Thanks for responding. It means the world to me!! :)

I just got approved today and my sleeve date is may 4th! One one day off from yours!

Sent from my LGLS991 using the BariatricPal App

I just got approved today and my sleeve date is may 4th! One one day off from yours!

Sent from my LGLS991 using the BariatricPal App

That's super! I'm happy for you. Let's keep in touch!

If u fail to plan, u plan to fail.

My last nut class is May 2nd, so I'm looking at a surgery date of late May/early June :) SO excited!

My surgery is April 26th. My grandson's birthday. I started the liquid diet on the 12th. It is ok. Some of those flavors are really sweet. I am not a big sweet fan.

Almost there... 4 more days. This diet has become so much easier this week. I barely think about food now. At nights is where I struggle the most. I just miss chewing food.

Not weigh myself until surgery day on Monday. Last Tuesday I was 93.4 kg at the preop. 205.4 lbs.

started preop at 210

My last class is May 2nd with the NUT then my surgery is May 19th in the morning. First patient of the day! I am so elated, but a little nervous! I'm proud I'm taking the steps to a healthier lifestyle ! Yay me!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App