Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb'07 Bandsters: August Exercise Challenge

Zannie you are not a thread killer. =) It is a busy month and I have not been on as much as I want to be. I have been working out though =) I posted my 6 month pics in the photot thread if anyone is interested.

Hey babygirl , I just checked out your pics - WAY TO GO !!!:lol: You look awesome ! Such a young chick - you look like you could be in high school ! lol !;) Things are getting busy for me too. I go back to work this week and have been getting my classroom ready. I'm really ready to get back to it, cause I do so much better losing the lbs. when I'm working since I'm busy dancing w/ my choirs and classes most days. At home I don't get the exercise that I should especially when it's so hot out.

Suzanne , I hope things are going ok with you and you're taking care of yourself. You'll get through this no matter the outcome ! BE STRONG !

I had my 4th fill on Tues. and just started feeling a little more restriction yesterday ! I'm just frustrated right now cause I hit a plateau. But I think working will help it start moving again. The dr. said my band is only half full right now so I have a lot of room to work w/ it still. Thank Goodness ! Have a GREAT day girls ! Gotta get ready for church now .

Quick intro ..never saw this on here before..22 yo female in Tx in school.

1st time to do a challenge...I actually decided that I was gonna be in a size 12 or less for my sisters wedding in Dec, so I have decided to get my butt in gear!! I am currently in a 14/16 down from a 22/24...but formal dresses run small..Also, bc of my age I was never put on a pre op diet, so all my weight loss is due to the band

anyways, I actually just changed my fall schedule. I decided to take several gym classes to help me get in gear...

I will be taking self defense, aerobics (no clue on the spelling), karate and bowling (still exercising!lol) so al together that means Ill be an elite intermediate i think.. might be confused on the wording there :). I am also raising a very active 6 mnth old puppy who requires walks everyday to prevent her from destroying my house, so hopefully this will work!!!:ranger:

Welcome, Tiff! Your plan sounds like the definition of "get that butt in gear" to me! I know you'll see major progress by December!

Okay! So I've totally given up on the Challenge for August, unless I were to go buy a pedometer & count all this manic pacing I find myself doing lately!

How's everybody else doing? Just ONE WEEK left of the month...

Suzanne

Hey Suzanne,

It's been tough. We'll get back on track for September. You should count your pacing as daily exercise. I do.

welcome Tifferoni

Hey Suzanne,

It's been tough. We'll get back on track for September. You should count your pacing as daily exercise. I do.

welcome Tifferoni

Ha! Maybe I should invest in a pedometer then! I hardly ever SIT anymore unless at the computer, or on the therapist's couch! :rolleyes::P Got another appointment tomorrow at 2...........

So, are we doing a SEPTEMBER thread? I know I've been totally out of it this month, but I hope everyone else is still trucking along! And how am I going to get back on the playing field...?

Well, I'm planning to take a long walk around our neighborhood with my kids twice a week, during "preschool hours" -- which my son will begin 3 days a week after we return from a family vacation to the beach. I figure that keeping him on a consistent "ready to leave at 8:30am" schedule even on non-school days is smart. And the exercise will be good for me physically, and them mentally, too. So that's the plan here. It's not the treadmilling I WAS doing, but it's better than only having pacing to tally up for my exercise! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches