Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stretched Sleeve

I'm not going to hit block either but I think someone who can't read a post and take a joke should get a sense of humor and if thats not something that said person can acquire then one should reframe from commenting on people who do. Jealous ? Maybe that person should spend some time dislodging whatever object they have shoved up ones a**. There! Is that "grow up" enough for you? Sorry you got so offended reading a post that wasn't even directed to you nor did it have anything to do with you.....oh wait no I'm not. PS: "Dtownchica" makes you sound like D town *****, you may want to fix that. That's a grown up suggestion for you. Isn't this fun miss 1 post wonder. I will just leave these here. WARNING : You may want to take a suppository before you read them, you're probably not going to be able to **** for a week! Kisses! ❤️

yes...you are a *keyboard warrior* lol! Go you. You are continuing to make this thread spiral downward...but go ahead with your raunchy, unintelligent posts...is this your outlet so that you can take things out on others faceless? It's ok...'hugs'

@@dtownchica What's "unintelligent" is some moron who can't distinguish an obviously sarcastic post from real. Then you proceed to try and put your ridiculous two cents in and be mother goose telling everyone to "grow up" who liked my post. Stop being such a pretentious twit. Those people got the humor. I wasn't "taking it out" on anybody. Do yourself a favor and don't come for me unless I send for you. You're wasting your time here. Goodnight.

@@dtownchica What's "unintelligent" is some moron who can't distinguish an obviously sarcastic post from real. Then you proceed to try and put your ridiculous two cents in and be mother goose telling everyone to "grow up" who liked my post. Stop being such a pretentious twit. Those people got the humor. I wasn't "taking it out" on anybody. Do yourself a favor and don't come for me unless I send for you sweet cheeks. You're wasting your time here. Goodnight "D".

Like I said, you use the Internet to bully...goodnight to you as well...best of luck.

Blah blah blah....yes, I'm the big bully when you're the one who came in trying to acknowledge me with your disapproving post. Got it.

Some posters "aren't you when you are hungry" and should have a Snicker's.

:)

Important to remember this is the Internet and what is on here doesn't necessarily represent us as people. It's also import o remember that people can actually get hurt on here and cruelty is cruelty no matter whether it's online or in real life

This thread really stressed me out

@@LipstickLady you have way too much time on your hands.

I'm not going to block anyone because I want to be able to defend those that may need defending against rudeness and hurtful attitudes.

Anyway I really don't care that much. It's the Internet. I have a real life!

Girl, I can't keep up with how often you change your tune. That said, I was simply trying to help. ;)

Important to remember this is the Internet and what is on here doesn't necessarily represent us as people. It's also import o remember that people can actually get hurt on here and cruelty is cruelty no matter whether it's online or in real life

I'm not going to block anyone because I want to be able to defend those that may need defending against rudeness and hurtful attitudes.

Girl, I can't keep up with how often you change your tune. That said, I was simply trying to help. ;)

@lipsticklady...were u not calling HP on the language...I'm not trying to start no fresh drama...vut all of this does seem silly for a wls forum...I'm a newbie...trying to get some info...then all this...sorry..but...

I'm not going to hit block either but I think someone who can't read a post and take a joke should get a sense of humor and if thats not something that said person can acquire then one should reframe from commenting on people who do. Jealous ? Maybe that person should spend some time dislodging whatever object they have shoved up ones a**. There! Is that "grow up" enough for you? Sorry you got so offended reading a post that wasn't even directed to you nor did it have anything to do with you.....oh wait no I'm not. PS: "Dtownchica" makes you sound like D town *****, you may want to fix that. That's a grown up suggestion for you. Isn't this fun miss 1 post wonder. I will just leave these here. WARNING : You may want to take a suppository before you read them, you're probably not going to be able to **** for a week! Kisses! ❤️

yes...you are a *keyboard warrior* lol! Go you. You are continuing to make this thread spiral downward...but go ahead with your raunchy, unintelligent posts...is this your outlet so that you can take things out on others faceless? It's ok...'hugs'
@alexbrecher

Some posters "aren't you when you are hungry" and should have a Snicker's.

:)

the more u type...the more you sound so in need of a woman .

You almost typed a proper English sentence. I am so proud of you. Yeah! Good for you!

I know that is quite an accomplishment without having opposable thumbs.

I already have a woman, thank you for the offer, but I only copulate with my own species.

I am not upset by your troll writings. Sorry.

It's funny how "HushXPuppyX" (or whatever his name is) stops writing as a troll then suddenly you appear new here with all of your 7 posts as replies here.

Please go back to under the bridge, or wherever you came from and have a great day. :)

@lipsticklady...were u not calling HP on the language...I'm not trying to start no fresh drama...vut all of this does seem silly for a wls forum...I'm a newbie...trying to get some info...then all this...sorry..but...
Really?! Just a newbie trying to get info? I'm calling BS. The first post you ever make is an attacking one lol! Trolling at its finest. Tattling to Alex is cracking me up! You don't think he can read? Hummmm lets see who started this....pretty sure I didn't waste my time with you until you spoke to (at) me. BULLY! Lol please!

I'm not going to hit block but I think that a grown adult that comes on here and is posting how they can't believe that their 'friends' didn't let them in on some childish drama is sad. You need to grow up and whoever else agrees with you.

Here....lets not forget.

I'm starting to worry this post is going to be taken down, which is unfortunate, because there is some interesting info and commentary here. I hope that if the post is closed, the OP will still post back about her progress and what the surgeon says.

I gave HP a few free passes before I called him/her on it. I tend to do that when things are heated, but since you "not trying to start no fresh drama", I'll spank her.

@@Elode -- Behave. Thanks.