Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here are the pudding cups or frozen pudding pops:

Premier Protein Pudding Cups or Pops

2 cups Premier chocolate protein shakes
1 small pkg Jello sugar-free/fat-free instant pudding (dry mix)

Prepare pudding according to package directions replacing milk with chocolate Premier Protein shake. I prefer to use my NutriBullet. If using shaker, shake for 3 minutes or until thickened slightly. Pour into ½ cup containers for pudding cups. For frozen pops, pour into Jello pudding pop or any popsicle molds. Jello molds hold 1/3 cup each. Pudding cups set in 5 minutes and freezer pops in approx. 2-3 hours. Any flavor sugar-free fat-free pudding works, so get creative and enjoy! In my pics I made both vanilla and chocolate frozen pops in the same mold. You can purchase the pudding pop mold where they sell the dry pudding mixes in your grocery store.

Nutrition Facts – Pudding

Serving size: ½ cup

Calories 93

Fat 1g

Carbs 10g

Fiber 2g

Sugars 0g

Protein 12g

Serving Size: 1 Pop

Calories 62

Fat 1g

Carbs 7g

Fiber 1g

Sugars 0g

Protein 8g

post-236324-0-55804900-1454347998_thumb.jpg

post-236324-0-12886700-1454348026_thumb.jpg

post-236324-0-88625000-1454348036_thumb.jpg

post-236324-0-50650400-1454348148_thumb.jpg

post-236324-0-71712600-1454348160_thumb.jpg

I, too, am going to encourage you to not give in to this "hunger" issue. The first thing I thought about reading your post was, you need to speak with your surgeon and dietician ASAP!! You need help and guidance to beat this "hungry-monster" into submission!! That's what your surgery team is there for, they want you to come to them and ask for help. You don't need to beat yourself up or get depressed in a ocean of guilt or regrets!

You did all this hard work to improve your life and be healthy. Now you have a tool to help you and it WILL, but you have help yourself too, and that means telling someone you need help and how you feel.

I hope you get past this and kick those carbs and sugar to the curb!! Dont let them win! I know you can do it!! ????

@@beachgal2935 that is so wonderful of you to post those recipes!! Those look really good, and I appreciate the nutrition information. It's stuff like this that helps all of us stay focused and still have good quality of life! It is so uplifting to be able to come here and get tons of support and tips to stay healthy and happy! Thanks again!!

Anyone out there that can help me find @@beachgal2935 blog and links to her recipes? ? Maybe I'm dumb, but I've searched current and past posts and several forums, and used key words in the search bar. I've seen the pics and recipes she has here and there and I'm impressed!! I could sure that kind of help! Anybody willing to help out with that info I thank and give you a BIG hug in advance ????-SRB "SHOTzY*"

Anyone out there that can help me find @@beachgal2935 blog and links to her recipes? ? Maybe I'm dumb, but I've searched current and past posts and several forums, and used key words in the search bar. I've seen the pics and recipes she has here and there and I'm impressed!! I could sure that kind of help! Anybody willing to help out with that info I thank and give you a BIG hug in advance ????-SRB "SHOTzY*"

I don't have a blog but you can message me and I'll try and help you any way I can :)