Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why are so many White Women marrying Black Men?

#1 Lee is white - single dad - fact correc...

Assumtion - lee's wife left him for a black man.

Assumtion - lee has women issues - (wife cheated on him - his mom cheated on his dad - his sister cheated)

To each their own - date love have sex with who you want when you want - this is AMERICA - we are a melting pot.. My sister is 1/2 kickapoo indian - my son is 1/2 black - my grand children are black mexican & white - I live in a community which is primarily mexican

Can I be racist - well I wouldn't call it racist - but I hate that people who come to AMERICA and don't speak english that we cater to that.

I hate stupidity white, black asain hispanic etc - every race has it's problems - white trash whatever name you want to put on it - but i preferr not to use detoggeratory (sp) labels for anyone and yes whites don't own racisism... it runs in every direction

Lee why do you want to debate this subject in the first place - for what purpose - just to piss people off. Is your next post going to be "the Holocaust didn't happen"

Grouping all enthinc people into one group based on a just fews actions isn't fair - not all black & mex are gang banger - I would rather have my daugher marry a Arab who treated her with respect love etc than a white guy who beat the stuffing out of her. and if both were in love with her and would both give her the same love honor and respect - i would tell her go with your heart

Lee - isn't there enough SH*T in the world as it is with out you stiring up more.

#1 Lee is white - single dad - fact correc...

Assumtion - lee's wife left him for a black man.

Assumtion - lee has women issues - (wife cheated on him - his mom cheated on his dad - his sister cheated)

To each their own - date love have sex with who you want when you want - this is AMERICA - we are a melting pot.. My sister is 1/2 kickapoo indian - my son is 1/2 black - my grand children are black mexican & white - I live in a community which is primarily mexican

Can I be racist - well I wouldn't call it racist - but I hate that people who come to AMERICA and don't speak english that we cater to that.

I hate stupidity white, black asain hispanic etc - every race has it's problems - white trash whatever name you want to put on it - but i preferr not to use detoggeratory (sp) labels for anyone and yes whites don't own racisism... it runs in every direction

Lee why do you want to debate this subject in the first place - for what purpose - just to piss people off. Is your next post going to be "the Holocaust didn't happen"

Grouping all enthinc people into one group based on a just fews actions isn't fair - not all black & mex are gang banger - I would rather have my daugher marry a Arab who treated her with respect love etc than a white guy who beat the stuffing out of her. and if both were in love with her and would both give her the same love honor and respect - i would tell her go with your heart

Lee - isn't there enough SH*T in the world as it is with out you stiring up more.

I couldn't agree more!

God forbid there are beautiful black men on this site.

I truly hope they were not insulted by this post!

Dude get some therapy!

Lee is actually black. And some who know him have said some nice things about him. I'm not sure if that affects any of your comments, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Because it's now 2007, and we're allowed to date and marry outside our own race.

And, I believe it's legal in all 50 states! You DO know that there are 50 now, right? I'm not sure, since it seems like your questions makes me think you're been in a coma for quite some time . . .

We have a big thing sstarting to take form in our country.Mainly in the northern and weterns area's. But now we're seeing many of the White Women finding Black Men more desirable. I thin's wonderful...what do you think?:cry

As I read this, I was watching Dancing with the Stars on DVR, with Seal singing. I love his voice, and was just thinking what an incredible body he has!

So to answer the question - I think people should let their feelings lead the way and not worry about what society thinks.

Mixed marriages tend to have gorgeous children, IMHO>

if you are fortunate to find love,support,honesty,then what does it matter what colour you are,whats it mater fat to skinny,aussie to asian,if you have found true love then you are very very blessed in life.im very blessed to have a husband that loves me no mater what life puts our way and vice versa.

Lee-It is one great thing about our country. That we are free to love and marry who we love, of any race or religion. I believe someday soon that will include gender.

I'll tell you how, I'm a while lady, 42 yrs.old and been married 26 years and take one look at URSHER. Damn that should say it all.