Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Drewslou....you ARE looking good....and -75...CONGRATS! Boy that is just terrific!

And Hey Kim2be....I have an elliptical and a stationary bike that I use. Unfortunately, about 2 weeks ago I stayed on double my usual time....and the next morning, the disk in my back flared up (ouch) so now I have to wait till it totally settles or risk flip flopping with an achy back for months. I should have known better. It was the bike...I was watching HGTV decorating and house buying shows.....I sort of lost track of time and just kept peddling! (I will probably be out 1-2 more weeks....this is a setback...but I am used to bumps in the road..lol!)

Oh....and as for putting the past behind & moving forward....I edited my signature 75%. It was waaaayyyy too serious. I think it's time now for a little FUN!!!!

Lotsa Hugs...Diane : )

Long time, no talk friends. Let me rephrase to say SKINNY friends. Just reading your updates make me smile. Myra, so sorry your having so much trouble. Big hugs & prayers to you!

Well, we are pretty much settled in OK and we are loving it. Can't say we are much thinner b/c it's been hard to eat right when surrounded by moving boxes. 3Loves had a fill before we left IN and she needs an unfill. Can't seem to get hard Proteins down and living off of things that are band friendly yet not so healthy.

Well, I'm off to do some more reading to catch up on things. Coming to this thread is like coming home. I miss ya'll.....as they say here in OK.

I haven't been watching this thread, but where did you all move in Oklahoma? I live in Tahlequah. Welcome to the Sooner State.

Well folks, after many weeks of I don't give a darn, I have decided to try another fill. If I slip again it would make the third time and I am pretty sure it would mean removal.

But as I was saying to my DH an unfilled band is useless anyway.

So I am going to call tomorrow and make an appt for another fill.

I will have to stop some of my meds that won't go through the band. But that is better than using them and gaining weight back.

So wish me luck.:biggrin1:

Myra

Okay went for a fill a couple of weeks ago. I now have 3.8cc in my VG band. Of course I still have no restriction but everything looked good on my barium swallow.

So I will try for another fill again in a couple of weeks.

I figure that will put me at around 5cc. Had first slip at 6 so I don't really won't to go that far yet.

Myra

Hey guys! How is it going with you Maysters?

I haven't been on here very much lately.. had a lot of stuff going on... vacation, wedding showers for my cousin, upcoming wedding for my cousin that I am helping to decorate and cook the food for the reception.. bachelorette trip, going to vegas next month, etc.

As far as my weight... I was holding steady or down a pound or two for about a month (was a bad girl on vacation.. too much pizza, ice cream, fried food, junk, etc). So I had a fill on Tuesday! Yeah! When I walked in to the radiology room my surgeon looked at my chart and asked why I was there! I said well... I've stayed about the same weight-wise for a month. He said yes, but you've lost like 25 pounds in the last 4 moths or so. He said well... maybe you are getting close to the size that your body needs to be... I told him that I have been able to eat a lot more lately and that I am not staying full as long. SOOOO He gave me a .25 fill which puts me at 3cc total. Hopefully this fill will help me to get the last 28 or so pounds off. I am sooo excited to think that I am approaching being able to just maintain. The only down side of this whol weight loss thing is that I am going broke buyin new clothes. Man there is soooo much more to choose from when you aren't limited to plus sizes. Wahooo!!!

Myra - I am happy that your fills are going okay sao far! Best of luck!

Hope all is weel for you Maysters... where are you guys?

Hey guys. I lost everyone on here and I've not logged on in months. I pretty much stopped losing once I hit 170. I fluctuate between 170-172 but I got into a size 10 so I'm pretty comfortable with my weight. I still wouldn't mind being in the 150s but all in all I'm happy. I'm also 9 weeks pregnant now! So no weight loss for me until next spring. My surgeon made me get a complete unfill so I can pretty much eat whatever I want. I'm just having to use self control. My surgeon wasn't worried because he says I've lost more than most of his patients so it is evident that I have made the lifestyle changes needed to keep the weight off. I sure hope he is right! Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

:wave:Hey Alicia! :high5: So happy to hear from you!:bounce: A BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!:cheer2: I am sooo happy for you. :car: Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!:preggers::baby:

Where are the rest of you Maysters?

Alicia! Fantastic....and a baby coming too! please come in more often and rub some of your positive energy over to us!

I have been stuck in a rut for about 2 months now.....not moving up or down. I certainly have many more lbs to go still. I belive my last fill was too strong and that has played a negative effect on me. Seems things get stuck much more frequently.... and I have been known to self-correct in the privacy of my bathroom (to be polite). That leads to eating softer foods (including icecream) and well....poor results. I will make an appointment in the near future...just been too busy to fit one in.

Now..Myra.....hope all is going well with you. How did you realize that your band had slipped? I think that is a fear many of us have in our subconcious.

Ok....gotta go....please guys....give me some motivation and encouragement..........I need to get things moving OFF over here!

big hugs....Diane help.gif

I haven't checked in here at LBT in months but I'm glad I found you all!

Myra - I'm sorry you have been having trouble with slips. Hopefully this time will go better.

Diane - It's great to hear you are doing well.

Drews - Is that a ice cream machine you are leaning on?!? Anyway, you look great!

Kim - I too am a Peanut Butter cup lover! I love the occasional indulgence. Halloween is always hard because it seems like half our neighborhood gives them out--and the big ones to boot! If my son doesn't hide them he knows I will. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you are doing so well.

Paladin - It's good to hear from you too. Next time you check in please tell 3Loves "hello" for me.

As for me...I'm doing really well. It's been a very busy year. My family took a trip to England in May and we had such a wonderful time. This summer was packed with my son's sports activities. I took a break from exercising and tracking my food this summer. I was active but I didn't go to the YMCA once for regular workouts. Healthy eating has become somewhat of a habit for me but I definitely had my share of reeces pb cups and ice cream this summer. The great thing was that I didn't gain an ounce--in fact, I think overall I lost about 3 pounds over the summer. This was a huge accomplishment for me--well, actually, my band! When I have taken breaks from a healthy lifestyle before, none of the behaviors have lasted and I packed back on the weight very quickly.

I'm back to regular exercise again but the close I get to my goal, the slower the weight comes off. That's ok by me! I am so happy with my life and my energy and my health!

Alicia - I am thrilled for you! Congratulations!

Marci - I'm glad to see you are still around too!

Hey folks glad to see some of ya'll checking in.

Alicia CONGRATULATIONS do you know when your due date is? SHARE, SHARE, SHARE girl!!!!!!

lotsofkids when I had both slips I just knew something was wrong but I didn't really know what. I got really tight really slowly over time (and I mean weeks). I didn't do any throwing up like you hear with most slips. But I think that is because I went to be checked before it got that far. But I am sure it would have if I didn't go in when I did. Both were diagnosed with flouro. Both occured after vomiting. So it does happen.

LindaV sounds like a really great year and summer for you. I know you are looking forward to skiing season coming up soon.

Kim2bhealthy I am going tomorrow for another fill. I kinda feel like I am standing on the edge and just starting. I hope this one will be the beginning for me that ya'll have experienced this past year. I know I am kinda getting excited now. But if it doesn't work out then I will just go to plan B.

So everybody cross their fingers and I will let ya'll know after my fill tomorrow how things go. You know I am always afraid that I will get in there and they will find another slip.

Myra

Hey guys! Happy October. My due date is 4/22/08 for those who asked. I'm finally 12 weeks today! My unfill has been weird. I really don't have any restriction at all. I was a little crazy the first 3 weeks but now I'm not as crazy. I can eat bread again which I am actually enjoying. My portion sizes have increased but they still aren't what they were pre-band. I'm trying to snack on apples, carrots and radishes (that is what my healthy cravings are for) but I have been indulging in ice cream here and there. It is hard to believe we've been here almost 18 months. I am so thankful for my band!

Alicia - how are you feeling with your pregnancy? I hope you are having a blissful time! Again, congrats!! Do you know if its a boy or girl? Please keep us posted!

Myra - How is that fill treating you? Hope all is well!

Okay - Where are the rest of us Maysters? Drews, Diane, Linda, 3loves, everyone, whats up guys?

I am currently sitting at 177! Wow, it is still hard for me to believe how far I've come in a year and a half! My life has changed dramatically! I feel great, I have sooo much more energy! I love exercising and am considering joining a gym in addition to the weight loss center exercise program that I have been attending since surgery. The clothes, oh the clothing options that I have now are UNBELIEVABLE! I have NEVER EVER been able to shop anywhere but the plus size departments, but now, now I can! The only down side is that my credit cards are getting a little out of hand, if you know what I mean ( out of my hand and in to the store clerks hand)!

I sincerely hope all of you are having a wonderful journey to meeting your weight loss goals and look forward to hearing from my long-lost Maysters soon! Have a blessed week!

Kim - 177 - that is amazing! You need to post some pics girl! Drews posted recently on B2G and so did LindaV.

I'm feeling much better now. Morning sickness/all day sickness is gone! It is hard watching the scale go up! My waistline has expanded 3 inches! I'll find out the gender in early December. My OB won't do a gender scan until I'm at least 20 week...GRR! I'll keep you posted. How is everyone else doing?