Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 more sleeps then off to Tijuana! my fear has turned

2 more days,nervous, scared, excited....tired and hungry!!!! lol

All totally normal feelings. It feels kind of surreal on the day of flight. The day of surgery I was ready to get it over with I was so dang dehydrated.

@@lealor Your post cracked me up!! It perfectly described how I felt preop. Wishing you the very best of luck!!!

I leave for Tijuana sept 6th. Am just starting to get nervous but soooo excited!!

@@lealor I know it's hard to not be nervous it's perfectly normal we would be silly not to be a little scared try not to stress about it it's a chance to reset things going forward to be healthier which is a good thing it wasn't very painful at all was nauseas and had bad gas for about three days took no pain meds after 36 hours having said that take whatever meds u need to get thru it cuz we are all different it hurt mostly getting up and down or bending over but for me was not unbearable best of luck to you safe trip and speedy recovery keep us updated when u can

Thanks my angels!!!!!!!

Everything will be Ok @@lealor I went alone and was fine. I was scared and nervous. Was born again on Feb 19th

post-235255-14402202789255_thumb.jpg

@trulyamazingtoo. Wow u look amazing. Thanks. Xoxo @@shellyd88 thanks again.

Very excited for you!! Who is your doctor? Let us know how it goes!!

I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me how to friend someone on this site? I'm new to these forums and I'm using the app--it's not very user friendly, lol!

I just got back to the San Diego airport after my journey to Tijuana Mexico. The clinic I had my surgery and was very small but Dr. Lopez was amazing and the nurses were there for me every minute of the three days I was there. I do now say that I wish I would have gone to the recovery house instead of the grand hotel because the hotel was horrible accommodations the medical floor I was supposed to be on was full so they put me on a different floor with a bed that was so close to the floor I could barely get up in the evening.

I was able to change my flight and I'm now at the San Diego airport feeling much better drinking Water just had a little yogurt for dinner and I'm excited to go home to my family.

Without my personal guide Sherman I do not think this would've been a good experience for me but the people at bariatric pal are amazing.

post-260459-14402952555391_thumb.jpg post-260459-14402952852902_thumb.jpg

To friend someone, click on their name and then on the right side of their profile click on Add friend.

Hey Jennifer. Was it hot? Did u get to shop at all? How u feeling? Leaving for San Diego right now. I'm ready!!!

At airport ready to fly to San Diego then off to Tijuana surgery Monday. This fear has turned into excitement as I hate feeling uncomfortable in plane seats and in a few months I wont. I did have crackers at midnight I was so frickin hungry. Hope that won't make a huge difference. ;-(

The crackers shouldn't make a huge difference as long as you don't have any food for 24 hours before surgery. My surgeon required liquids only for THREE days before surgery and then no liquids on the day of surgery. I was so weak by the day of surgery. The broth at the hotel is super yummy. Make sure you drink as much as you can since you won't be able to have any fluids tomorrow.

Let us know how everything goes tomorrow if you feel up to it!

Edited by krisrpaz