Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another Almanza Victim - Please Help Steve File Complaint Against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents! Journey to Justice Number 3!

Steve Kaiser is another victim of Dr. Mario Almanza and Jarred & Alexis Cohen (owners of WeightLossAgents.com and Gastricsleeve.com) that has barely survived the slaughter. A similar story like so many others! The good news is that Steve has dedicated the rest of his life to help prevent others from making the same mistake that he so innocently got snared by the web of lies and deceit perpetrated by WeightLossAgents. No one should ever have to suffer or die from an elective surgery of this type, but surgery with Almanza is like people being led to a slaughter house.

According to the existing laws in Mexico, a victim must file in person with the appropriate authorities to open an official Mexican Government investigation against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents. As of today, there are no formal complaints against Almanza/Weight Loss Agents and that is why he continues to operate with impunity. The Mexican authorities are aware of the problems posted on online, but without a formal complaint, it's all hearsay. Let's all work together to help these victims get the justice they deserve. In Mexico, the authorities are looking for both civil and criminal charges against Almanza and Weight Loss Agents but without proof and a formal complaint, there is nothing they can do.

Please help Steve with his part in this Journey to Justice Campaign because Justice is what Steve seeks. Below is the link where your financial support in any amount, is greatly appreciated.

http://www.gofundme.com/3y32zx4c

You can see part of Steve’s story by using the link below:

http://www.wptv.com/search?searchTerm=almanza

I am so sorry this happened to you and all the others and that people lost their lives because of this Dr and the Weight Loss Agents.com. When I saw the link url as WPTV I clicked on it. WPTV is a TV station in my viewing area and I never saw that on TV. How I missed it I do not know. I am so glad you brought it to our attention. I hope all those who are thinking of having surgery with this Dr will view this and think twice before they finalize their plans. Being on disability I can't contribute to the gofundme but I sure hope others will be able to help you out. Good luck in getting the justice you and all the other deserve.

Thank you Amanda for your kind words, they are truly appreciated. We understand that many people are having a rough time. I humbly ask something as simple as sharing or reposting Steve's story on other sites to help spread the word and that we all work together. We need as many people as we can get there to get the process started.

Again, thank you and everyone that has contributed in some way to help these victims get to Mexico.

Thanks for posting this info, once again! I've donated to this cause. Go get em Steve!!

Looks like I'll actually be able to contribute to this one before it fills up! Will do it on my lunch break when I have access to my credit card!

I am so happy to see some real action finally being taken, so that these people can maybe find some peace and future victims can be spared!

After reading the articles in the link, I am confused. It seems everyone is blaming the weight loss agents & very little on the surgeon. The surgeon did the actual operations. Should it not also be up to him to say STOP? The almighty dollar is what's at stake here & nothing else. I blame the surgeon more than the agents, although there is a nice hot place waiting for them when they leave this earth. I think the surgeon, who is doing the actual cutting, should be the one to stand up & say slow down....but he keeps on accepting the patients so the agents just send more.

Look at it this way, you work & are doing a great job. Your supervisor sees you are doing great so she keeps loading you up to the point where you start cutting corners. This way the number of jobs you do increases...would she be responsible in saying hey, you are overloaded & can't do a good job OR shouldn't you speak up & say that you can't handle all the extra work? It's been my experience that it would be up to me to speak up. If it didn't let up, I would go somewhere else or in this case either practice somewhere else or get myself different agents. In the end it would be me getting fired because it was me making the mistakes & me not speaking up.. Make sense? So, I don't know why so much onus is being put on the agents, although I do blame them also, but it's Almanza who should shoulder the blame for the mistakes & deaths.

This is just horrible. I watched the latest news report where the three patients go back to Tiajuana to file a complaint, they are so brave for going back to do this. I hope they can stop him.

I am just grateful that I am fine. I was worried before my surgery once I saw a few articles.

I am sending the link to HR at my company. I have heard that many people are going there so hopefully she can forward to those that are about to go down there. Thank you!!!

I am just grateful that I am fine. I was worried before my surgery once I saw a few articles.

Glad you're ok for now. But it has come to light that Almanza is not cleaning or sterilizing between patients. I don't want to scare you, just want for you to be aware - I humbly suggest that you do complete blood work every six months for the next two years to be sure you don't have any blood-borne illnesses from the surgery with Almanza.

OMG!:-(