Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally got my surgery date! August 17th

Well guys the date is fast approaching! It's my last day at work, trying to get everything ready while I'm out. I'm not worried - I work in a great office and I have several people who will be watching my desk while I'm out. This weekend I'm stocking up some things to have food wise when I get home on Tuesday....greek yogurt, Jello, SF popsicles, and broth! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!

It's my last day at work as well. Tomorrow I am making my trip to the store to stock up. Packing tomorrow night and since my surgery is about 5-6 hours away from home it's off to my hotel Sunday.

So what are your hospital necessities you are taking. I will be there 2 days and don't want to forget anything. I have a list made, just trying to drill it into my head before I go to the store haha.

TXTinana - I'm bringing my cell phone, IPAD, chargers, lip balm, brush, pony tail ties, face wipes (the cosmetic kind :) a pillow, and one of my softest throw blankets. Oh and my toothbrush! I don't think I'm going to need much else, I'm only there one night and whatever toiletries I do forget the hospital should have.

Margie

August 17 surgery here, too! Three days. I'm nervous but excited for us all!!!!! :) Game face is on...let's slay this!!!!

Yes that sounds like a plan. August 17th almost here. I spent the week making sure all the housework and laundry is done. Making sure that I have everything I need for when I come home from the hospital. I'm just waiting on my call from the hospital today telling me what time my surgery is and what time to report to the hospital. The clock is ticking.

This time tomorrow I'll be on the way to the OR!

Yes Margie. I got the call Friday telling me that I had to be at the hospital 7:30 tomorrow morning and my procedure is first in line at 9:00 am. Clear liquid diet all day today. No eat or drink after midnight. I am so ready!

Congratulations and good luck to you all! Keep in touch! I'm so excited for each of us! We're doing this! Prayers and strength for a speedy recovery!

This time tomorrow, I'll be on my way, too. Good luck, blessings and hoorays to all! :)

I am already on the road today for my surgery tomorrow since it is about 5 hours from home. Getting suuuuuper nervous!

Good luck everyone !! Let's update each other on this thread as soon as we are able ????

shellyd67...good idea! I'm hopeful to play an update by tomorrow evening. Have to wait for someone to bring me iPad. It's getting so close!

@@shellyd67 Great idea! I'm outpatient and will update as soon as I can. Ginormous hugs to everyone. This is gonna be awesome!!!