Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marchies in July

purple monkey-

I'm also fill less at this point in the game. I see surgeon on Monday and I'm thinking about getting my first one. I just got off an 11 day plateau, which is so disheartening.

My calories are increasing too, jmcambra. I really try to keep it under 1300, but I've been averaging 1500+ lately which makes me think it time for a fill. I struggle to only eat that, I want more food! But I'm on the fence too. My doc and I have a 10 pounds a month agreement. If I don't see a loss of 10 pounds in month I get a fill...but I'm seeing the 10...but it's hard not to eat more. I feel like I've got two people arguing in my head about this!

Let us know what you decide. We will share too when all of my voices come together and decide. :P

I see some folks on here who are happy as bees eating 800 calories or fewer. Talk about jealous!

Thanks Tia, you know I worry. A girl has got to eat!

Oh Juli - I've been reading your posts, even with the extra calories your still getting in a lot of exercise! I'm lucky if I get 30 minutes 2x a week. I've definately got to work on that one!

Oh Juli! - I think I'm over that little plateau, I think I must have lost at a pound or 2 over the weekend. My body is looking really different and I can feel my port really good now!!! it's so weird like a little round ALIEN on my right side!!!

My face is changing so fast and my boobs are headed south for the summer, I'm really thinking of getting this boob reduction in November or maybe sooner. My Doctor is so against it, but he knows that I'm very strong willed...I want to be a 38 D

hi everyone,

checking in....i've been good so far with journalling my food. i'm using sparkpeople.com. i find it a little easier then fitday.

i went to my first PRIDE (parenting class) class last night. i am working on certifying to become a foster/adoptive parent. i'm still not 100 pct sure i can commit for life but i figure if i get my license, foster and then fall in love with a child...i have options.

i always wanted 12 kids but it wasnt in the cards for me.

the people at CPS are some of the most caring people for the children that i've ever seen. they work very hard to advocate for the kids

i'm going to NY for 3 days on thursday. my mother's sister is terminally ill with the same cancer my mother had. 3 out of 8 sisters had the same cancer. anyway my brother and i are going to see her probably for the last time.....i start to think about when we were young. she was very good to us. she happens to be my godmother but she was nice to all of us.

thickchick: it's funny but the face is the first place that i can see gains and losses. i guess thats good. it's weird to feel the port....i agree

juli: i agree about calories creeping up. yesterday if i didnt post my food on the sparkpeople web...i would have told you i hardly ate anything....well that wasnt the case. and i had too many carbs. i just stocked up on sugar free ICEE's. they are delicious and dont taste sugar free.< /p>

jmcambra: re: 5 lbs for 6 weeks. it all depends on how much you have to lose. if you have 20 lbs to lose i would say that is good. if you have 200 (i'm exaggerating)...then i wouldnt say it's good....

purplemonkey: great about your 87 lbs. you really are working the program completely and the results are showing. i love to hear stories like yours. it gives me motivation

trina: i bought these Protein test tubes. they are high Protein (it comes in 42 and 25 gms) no carbs; i had a similar issue last month not being able to eat and i was worried about losing my hair. great news about your clothes size going down, down, down:clap2:

momlambert: i can totally relate about being good and not losing. i've seen on other threads where this happened and all of a sudden they dropped weight. so i am hoping that happens to us. it seems like alot of us marchies are in the same boat.

good luck with your daughters....

ok gotta sign off now. i managed to find a bandster to give my sz 22's to. i hate just leaving them in a bin and hoping they go to good use.

have a terrific tuesday!

Have a safe and Happy Holiday my fellow Marchies!!!

I'll be celebrating with my own "mock"tail

Pierced Belly Button

1 scoop Syntrax "fuzzy navel"

1/2 cup Orange juice

3/4 cup Lemonaid or Limeaid

lotsa crushed ice

Blend Blend Blend

Served in a margarita glass with a wedge of orange and umbrelly

Yummy!

Hi everybody! July already??? Seems like last week we were all worried about our up coming surgeries????

Weght lost has been slow for me also, but I go for another fill tomorrow, sometimes I don't think I need it but other times I can't wait. So confused as to how this is to feel. I too bought the test tube protien shots, so hard to get in protien I find. This just gives me the extra boost I need.

Starting to snack on some of the wrong things, especially on the weekend when I am together with my DDs and their hubbies. I try not to have them in the house, but we are all together on the weekends at the cottage and they want them,and they buy them. Then they ask me why am i eating them,am I not to be eating healthier??????????? I tell them I got help with my stomach not my brain. Sometimes I get so frustated I just want to Scream!!!!!!!! Sorry for the vent. I feel better now.

Goals for JUly:

Keep better track of what I am Eating.and getting more Water in.

Got to get that scale moving.

Good Luck to us all, looking for that sweet spot.

This morning I went for a short bike ride with my son - he fell and twisted his ankle and I had to carry him two blocks home. By the time I walked up my sidewalk I thought I was going to freaking die!! I was sweating like a pig and out of breath.

He weighs 60 pounds. I have lost 61 pounds.

WOW - I can't imagine carrying that weight again all day every day. Sometimes it seems like I really haven't lost that much until I have a WOW moment like this morning.

Hazelbunny,

WOW that is some perspective. My daughter is just under 65 and don't carry her often because that's heavy!

I'm going to have to pick her up now...that's amazing.

Hope your boy is fine.

Happy Independence Day everyone! Here's to the new freedoms we are experiencing with each NSV and pound lost! Yeah Marchies!!

:usa:

Hey Sistas!

Hope y'all had a great Fourth!!!

Went on a bike ride with the DH around the lake we live by in Dallas (White Rock Lake) it is a 13 mile ride :clap2: I did this ride on Monday too! My goal is to ride in the month of July a tenth of what they ride in the Tour de France --which is 2200 miles---so we will ride 220! So far I have 26 miles in--I know that this is a big goal---but I am up for the challenge.

HEY JULI! You are a bike rider...wanna do the challenge too? Come on.....

Hugs!

Denise

Hey Sistas!

Hope y'all had a great Fourth!!!

Went on a bike ride with the DH around the lake we live by in Dallas (White Rock Lake) it is a 13 mile ride :clap2: I did this ride on Monday too! My goal is to ride in the month of July a tenth of what they ride in the Tour de France --which is 2200 miles---so we will ride 220! So far I have 26 miles in--I know that this is a big goal---but I am up for the challenge.

HEY JULI! You are a bike rider...wanna do the challenge too? Come on.....

Hugs!

Denise

I love that bike ticker.

Okay, I'm down for the 1/10 of the tour de France. I did 23 miles on Tuesday. I'm planning on riding Friday and Sunday too. Maybe even Saturday. It's a sickness, I tell you, but I love it!

I hope everyone had a good holiday yesterday. I'm "fasting" today...not really, but holy crap, I ate too much yesterday.:faint:So it's going to be a light day today.

:)

I agree with Juli, I also ate way to much yesterday. I will start my day with a protien shake and very light the rest of the day. Going to have garage sale tomorrow with my daughter so will be busy today.

Hope everyone enjoy their 4th of July. It sure was noisey in my area.

Carol

Hi Marchies,:whoo:

Wow it's been such a long time since I was in here, will take me a month of Sundays to catch up on how everyone's doing and read all the threads. I've been away with the family as it's school holidays here, and only got home today. I have been doing really well and refraining from anything I know isn't good for me. I've found things are getting much easier to eat and I'm able to eat a fraction more than I was so feeling sure that when I go for my next fill on 26/07/07 I'll be more than ready for it. :clap2:

Sure hope all's going well for you all, I look forward to reading your stories and sharing your weightloss journey's.

Take care all,:)

Cheers

Lisa

You guys are turning me on to bicycling. I may have to stop by the gym this weekend and get on a bike! I haven't been on a bike for over 10 years. Maybe I'll even dust off the old huffy...