Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am officially 51 pounds down and 3 months post op. I'm very happy with the results of my surgery, and surprisingly enough I'm excited about going on vacation on Thursday. I have been following my diet and exercise regime very strictly, and I'm very happy about it. I'll keep everyone updated about how my first vacation after surgery went :). I feel excited and about this journey that I have taken and looking forward towards actually making healthier eating choices while on vacation like I have been doing for the the two months since I've been eating solid foods.

Congrats!! I am right there with you. I am almost 3 months post op and EXTREMELY happy with my weight loss and absolutely thrilled I chose this surgery. I am loving my transformation and things have gotten easier with my eating, so I feel complete almost.

I am going on a mini vacation this weekend too for the first time. We are going tubing on the river, and I will be wearing a bathing suit and actually feel more comfortable. I can't wait!!

Oh and I've lost a total of 40 lbs as of today, since pre-op, and 24 lbs since surgery! :)

Have fun on your vaca!!

I can honestly say that was the best decision I have ever made towards my health! I'm loving it..I will keep everyone posted after I come back :)

And btw I felt even more excited and happy when I went to old navy and actually fit perfect and a little loose on the legs into some size 14 shorts ( I stop buying clothes after my size 16 clothes no longer fit, all I wore was leggings and sweat pants)...so with that being said one of the best feelings in the world right now for me

When was your surgery? Mine was April 6 and I've lost 40lbs with lots of hard work. I thought it was going to be much quicker.... Congrats on your loss

Hi, I'm also 3 months post op, surgery 4/8, and have lost a total of 50 lbs. I hope the next 50 lbs comes of by my sixth month, because I totally hate the stalls.

My surgery was 4/14 and I know I work hard to make sure I lose some weight...and hopefully I continue to lose at the rate that I'm losing because the more you lose weight you start losing weight slower

You're doing great. I can't wait until my surgery.

Hoped you enjoyed your vacation and congrats on a healthy new life!