Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@Amy93

My insurance covered the breast reduction because of my backaches. And it's a good thing they did, because since the breast reduction, my back has been just fine, and I had really suffered before.

@@Sleevie.Nicks

I don't know how old you are, but age makes a big difference in outcomes after weight loss. I was 60 when I lost most of my weight and my loose skin is prodigious. My breasts really did resemble tube socks with rocks. Younger women probably fare much better.

I am 23 yrs old , so maybe that can make a difference!!

I went from a 44 H to a 38 G a month post op

only 1 month post-op sheeeesh no way!! That's what I call fast drop!!

I lost 90+ pounds "on my own" back in 2010/2011. My boobs were never large, but after the weight loss, they were completely pathetic. They were like two tiny little empty sacks hanging from my ribs. It was awful. I decided to have breast lift with augmentation along with a Tummy Tuck. Best decision ever! I love love love love love my boobs now. And my flat tummy. Even after regaining 80 pounds and now re-losing it post-sleeve, my breasts and tummy tuck are still amazing.

thats pretty darn awesome!! If I need that I will definitely be looking into those procedures!!

I am a 44C but I was a 32b in 1993 when I was normal weight in my 20's so it will be interesting to see what happens to my boobs when I lose. They are saggy I am sure they won't ever be perky again. Unless I do something about that. Lol

Sue

I am a 44C but I was a 32b in 1993 when I was normal weight in my 20's so it will be interesting to see what happens to my boobs when I lose. They are saggy I am sure they won't ever be perky again. Unless I do something about that. Lol

Sue

yea we'll make sure to keep me updated on the size change!!

My girls are so sad looking right now......

Some people are having food funerals...I'm having a boob funeral. I lost 50 lbs 5 years ago, and had sad little saggy boobs. I gained 60 lbs back, so they're full again, but I've already told my husband to kiss 'em goodbye. He says he won't care- he loves me and my boobs regardless of size. I'm the baby! If only I could choose where my fat would disappear from, and in what amounts!

I had a breast reduction two years ago and they have gone from perky to saggy! I am seriously thinking of having them lifted in a year or two.

Mine went from 44D to 38B and are still holding their own at the age of 63. On the TV show BOTCHED, the plastic surgeon mentioned to a patient that 21 centimeters from clavicle to nipple is ideal. Mine are 22, so I guess that's not too shabby.[/quote

I'm so about to go get my measuring tape...

haha! right?! me too! :lol:

Mine do a great job keeping my knees warm, lol. Then again, they did that BEFORE I was sleeved, so I can't blame that on the weight loss.

It'll be 7 months this week for me, and I've gone from a 50DDD to a 40D. Not in love with the look right now since my boobs are disappearing faster than my belly, but once they catch up with each other I think it'll be okay.

lmao this cracked me up!

@@Amy93

My insurance covered the breast reduction because of my backaches. And it's a good thing they did, because since the breast reduction, my back has been just fine, and I had really suffered before.

@@Sleevie.Nicks

I don't know how old you are, but age makes a big difference in outcomes after weight loss. I was 60 when I lost most of my weight and my loose skin is prodigious. My breasts really did resemble tube socks with rocks. Younger women probably fare much better.

not necessarily...im not even thirty, and my tits were nice and firm before surgery. and i've got good genes too...i guess i was bigger than i thought and im down to about my hs size. and i can only call them my ol' bitty bags. i hope children will firm them up, but if not, im def going for a lift around 40 yrs old. even tho my bf says i should lift them naturally...i dont think he gets it. lol

I don't know what size my boobs are anymore, I have very little. Went from 38c to probably a 34-36 b