Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It depends. Everyone is different. It also can depend on how much you start with. I started with very large ones...like 46 DDD. Now I'm 36 DDD. That doesn't mean I didn't lose any in my actual breasts. I lost a ton. But as your strap size goes down so does the cup size.

I'm thrilled with the current size. I'm NOT thrilled with how saggy they are. I'll put it this way. I have a newfound ribcage and you can't see it if I'm not hiking the girls up. They cover the top of my ribs. However, they are not the worst boobs I've ever seen. I can live with them. But I will most definitely consider a lift in a few years.

Edited by krisrpaz

I started out in a 42DD, am now a 34D. They are a little saggy, but look nice in a bra, LOL!

Mine have shrunk quite a bit, but I'm still large chested (Boooo). I went from a 42DD to a 38D right now, but those are feeling a little loose lately. I think I'll get down to a 36D when I get to goal, which is about 11 or 12 pounds away, but who knows? Maybe I won't lose much more of the girls, which I'm sure would be just fine with my husband ;)

I started at a 38DD, then I hit 156lb at 36DD, then after I had my boobs done, I somehow ended up being a 34DDD, which is the same size I am now at 126lb. The difference is that my pre-boob job breasts looked like saggy udders that sort of just filled up the bra cups like liquid blubber and skin. Post breast lift and augment, the girls now don't really even need a bra.

Also, as a slightly unrelated side-note, my pre-plastic surgery breasts had a lot of lumps and bumps from fibrous tissue, however my surgeon apparently cleaned out all of those lumpy spots and now I can actually do a breast exam without having small panic attacks because there are no longer lumps everywhere. I really noticed the lumps a lot more after weight loss than I did before and outside of the fact that my boobs are now like an 18 year old in terms of perkiness, I really like that I don't have to wonder why there are blobs of tissue all across the inside of them.

I was 40C presurgery, 38D a month postop, and now 36DD -- My band size has gotten smaller, but boobs are exactly the same size. They are a bit saggy, but I'm 53 so they would be anyway.

Mine went from 44D to 38B and are still holding their own at the age of 63. On the TV show BOTCHED, the plastic surgeon mentioned to a patient that 21 centimeters from clavicle to nipple is ideal. Mine are 22, so I guess that's not too shabby.

Mine went from 44D to 38B and are still holding their own at the age of 63. On the TV show BOTCHED, the plastic surgeon mentioned to a patient that 21 centimeters from clavicle to nipple is ideal. Mine are 22, so I guess that's not too shabby.[/quote

I'm so about to go get my measuring tape...

33!!!! ????

@ -- try inches. You'll probably get 22 then :lol: !!!

Oh, darn it -- now I have to go measure!!! :P

42DDD Pre op. 32DD at goal. But they were deflated tube socks with rocks at the end. Just had lift/augmentation 9 days ago and tried on my 32DD's just for grins and they still fit well but I fill the cup nicely instead of a puddle of tissue pooling in them.

Pre-surgery I was bulging out of a 42DDD, I am now in a very saggy 34D.

Almost 6 months out, 1o1 lbs down. Started off a 48 H now I'm a 38G. The cleavage isn't as nice as it used to be, but my back also doesn't hurt as much, so I'm happy!! =)