Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

B omelet (1egg,1T egg whites,few mushrooms sprinkling of cheese)

S 1/2 banana/choc Protein shake

L 1/2 c. fatfree refried beans/2T lite sour cream/2T salsa

S choc/peanutbutter protein shake

D 4 fishsticks (not a good choice)

s indiv container of cottage cheese

The fishsticks were not the best choice but my kiddies love them on fridays, they expect it. I am going to try to find a lowfat version. I did limit myself to 4, before my banding, I would inhale a dozen or so before in a very short time :thumbup:

B- Protein espresso skake 200 cal

s- was kinda hungry bc I had the shake at 6 am

made a low carb SMALL quesdilla

50 tortilla, 80 cal cheese and going to say mushroom and onions are around 10 cal but going to round all together

150 cal

I made my lunch and dinner for today bc I will be at work for the next 10 hours..

L- will be a salad w/ black Beans, veggies, lf cheese. ff dressing 250 cal

d- will be the same thing as lunch 250 cal

850 all together...may have a cup of coffee with pumpkin pie cream for a snack this evening... will only be 100 cal though!

so at the most 950 cal...pray for me!

Im going to try and run after work but dont know how tired I will be~

Cant wait to get my fill on Monday!!!!!!!!!!

I got on the scale this morning and weighed 181:cursing::thumbup::cursing::)

I guess I have gained 5 pounds this week:angry:

yesterday

L: 1 cup of homemade chicken noodle Soup

D: Brownie batter flavored muscle milk

B- Protein espresso skake 200 cal

s- was kinda hungry bc I had the shake at 6 am

made a low carb SMALL quesdilla

50 tortilla, 80 cal cheese and going to say mushroom and onions are around 10 cal but going to round all together

150 cal

I made my lunch and dinner for today bc I will be at work for the next 10 hours..

L- will be a salad w/ black Beans, veggies, lf cheese. ff dressing 250 cal

d- will be the same thing as lunch 250 cal

850 all together...may have a cup of coffee with pumpkin pie cream for a snack this evening... will only be 100 cal though!

so at the most 950 cal...pray for me!

Im going to try and run after work but dont know how tired I will be~

Cant wait to get my fill on Monday!!!!!!!!!!

I got on the scale this morning and weighed 181:cursing::thumbup::cursing::)

I guess I have gained 5 pounds this week:angry:

Just keep yourself on track, I hope your fill helps!

yesterday

L: 1 cup of homemade chicken noodle Soup

D: Brownie batter flavored muscle milk

That muscle milk flavor sounds delish! Do you use the lite muscle milk or the regular? Do you add flavorings or did you find one in that flavor? thks!

Today's meals are only 1/2 done :hungry:, but yesterday I ate:

Breakfast:

Latte Shake made with 1 scoop 25g-protein in 12oz Water (210 cal)

& General Foods International coffee powder (30 cal)

Lunch:

Open-faced Turkey Melt (toasted, dipped in low-cal ranch) made with

1 slice low-carb bread topped with deli turkey & Munster (?? calories)

Snack:

1 mozzarella string cheese (80 cal)

Dinner:

Alice Springs chicken Casserole - small Cereal bowl (low-carb; ?? calories)

Dessert:

1 scoop Splenda, low-fat mint-chip ice cream (110 cal)

Drinks:

Water -- not nearly enough :thumbup:

4C Totally Light -- 16oz (like Crystal Light but with Splenda; 0 cal)

your looking really good

Just keep yourself on track, I hope your fill helps!

That muscle milk flavor sounds delish! Do you use the lite muscle milk or the regular? Do you add flavorings or did you find one in that flavor? thks!

I bought that flavor, I add nothing to it except Water. I use the regular, because I don't eat enough through the day so the doctor told me to use the regular.

B 2 scrambled eggs, a slice of ham, lil cheese

S

L 6 oz tuna, 1T mayo, garlic & onion powder, 1 boiled egg

S

D 1 KFC Grilled chicken thigh (no skin) and baked beans

s

I didnt do my Protein Shake or my Snacks yesterday, how did I let that happen? lol

ok, i'm back---again. i'm not tight at all (can eat sandwhiches), but i'm not getting a fill because i'm trying for a baby and that would be a waste of money if we are successful:cool: So, just going to suffer and try to hang in there....

b: coffee, with coffee mate Creamer

b2: 2 hard boiled eggs

l: roasted chicken with steamed veggies and red sauce (no oil)

s: 100 cal pack of light ranch dressing and baby carrots

d: black bean Soup (no added fat--might top with a sprinkle of cheese).

Going to repeat this menu all week (it works well for me if i stick to it lol)

Gym: might skip, but go for a nice walk outside since it's a beautiful fall day :-)

Edited by Bozzj

I made bad choices the weekend. I have been under the weather.

Yesterday

B-coffee w/protein mix

L-3 small pcs fried fish

S-handful of P-nuts and too many handfuls of Chex sweet and salty mix

D-6 wheat crackers and 2 slices of cheese

B 1/2 ham & cheese omelet (waffle house)

S

L 1/4 baked boneless porkchop

S 100 cal bluebell icecream sandwich

D indiv container of cottage cheese

S

Yesterday was my eat out/ high calorie day.

Yesterday:

B- Water

L- Applebees- french onion Soup, bbq chicken salad (ate very little of it, mostly the chicken and croutons-did not like the rest of it)

D- Chinese Buffet- 2 crab rangoons, mini eggroll, 1 bite sesame chicken, one bite lo mein, some strawberry shortcake dessert

I bought a cookbook over the weekend called Hungry Girl. I saw her on Rachael Ray one day and thought it would be a good cookbook. In one chapter, she does fast food remakes and I'm really excited to try some of them. I made a salsa pumpkin soup today from it and it was soooo good.....and only 173 calories for a BIG bowl. I may try the baked onion rings tonight!

Yesterday was my eat out/ high calorie day.

Yesterday:

B- Water

L- Applebees- french onion Soup, bbq chicken salad (ate very little of it, mostly the chicken and croutons-did not like the rest of it)

D- Chinese Buffet- 2 crab rangoons, mini eggroll, 1 bite sesame chicken, one bite lo mein, some strawberry shortcake dessert

I bought a cookbook over the weekend called Hungry Girl. I saw her on Rachael Ray one day and thought it would be a good cookbook. In one chapter, she does fast food remakes and I'm really excited to try some of them. I made a salsa pumpkin soup today from it and it was soooo good.....and only 173 calories for a BIG bowl. I may try the baked onion rings tonight!

I get the daily emails from Hungry Girl. She is also on the weight watchers offical page. I do not know how much you paid for the book but it is on Overstocks dot com. I was thinking in the future to purchase the book if I do not find it in the library.

I get the daily emails from Hungry Girl. She is also on the weight watchers offical page. I do not know how much you paid for the book but it is on Overstocks dot com. I was thinking in the future to purchase the book if I do not find it in the library.

I paid $14 for it. It's a pretty big book, so I think it's worth it. Since I can't eat french fries anymore (gets stuck EVERY time), onion rings have become my addiction, lol. I can't wait to try the baked onion ring recipe! She uses Fiber One Bran Cereal (ground into a crumb consistency) to bread lots of foods. I bought some at the grocery store and already grinded up a big batch of it. I think I will make the fiber one onion rings tonight to go with my stuffed chicken breast!

I paid $14 for it. It's a pretty big book, so I think it's worth it. Since I can't eat french fries anymore (gets stuck EVERY time), onion rings have become my addiction, lol. I can't wait to try the baked onion ring recipe! She uses Fiber One Bran Cereal (ground into a crumb consistency) to bread lots of foods. I bought some at the grocery store and already grinded up a big batch of it. I think I will make the fiber one onion rings tonight to go with my stuffed chicken breast!

I put oatmeal in the food processor and make a flour out of it and use for everything

Here are two links to a Rachel Ray yummo recipe from her TV show when she had Ruby on her show... the chicken is delicous but the mashed potatoes you can die for :frown:

rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/rubys-easy-waistline-oven-fried-chicken/

rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/rubys-lightened-mashed-sweet-potatoes/