Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

SanDiegoUbermom-

When I feel that I can not eat ... I go on the shake thing till I can regroup. I agree with the others I put my portions in small containers EVEN for the week and just pull it out.

Just keep little packages of food around :)

JollyGreen/Laura

Today I had

B- little roll with peanut butter

s- none

L- Wendys clone of chili (which was frozen) YUMMY

s- will have the liquid as soup...it is cold out here and I feel a cold a coming

D- leftover chicken w/zucchini in it (soupy thing) Yummy

s - if I am up that late 4 or 5 walnuts and a cup of flavored tea

and if all is well will zzzzzzzzzz the night away and start again:thumbup:

angcal26, georgiagirl & jollygreen1955; Thank you all for responding.

Yes; planning ahead has always helped me in the past. Right now it’s just a little hard because I’m out of money & can’t do grocery shopping for just me…I can for the family, but not my stuff yet.

I’m digging through the freezer to see what meats I can cook up and have for later.

Chili sounds good too…georgiagirl what is your recipe for that?

I’ve see that I have some carrots, radishes, letuce too, just need to clean and cut up. There’s a salad right there.

Remember my cake and soda recipe; I’ll need to look through the pantry and see if I have cake mix. This way I’ll have my sweet tooth taken care of.

Today I’ve been good; walked so it earned me extra calories to work with.

1,392 (189 added for the walk, usual is 1200) and drank 8 glasses so far.

B/EAS Premium Protein/Choc w/2% milk = 270

L/Tuna Salad w/mayo, radish, sharp chdr chz, pinapple & lettuce = 300

s/Pineapple & 2 100 cal Snacks = 320 (who knew pineapple was so big in cal.)

D/Cheese burger; bun, American chz, thou drsng, pickles, onion, ketchup, A1 sauce, 93% lean/7% fat patty = 472

I really enjoyed the tuna salad w/a hint of pineapple

Dinner was great, at it slow because of the bun and it was great.

It was wonderful to eat and not snack all day.

Had 3 crystal lights today too – 30

Thank you again everyone for being there for me. I love this site!

Chili sounds good too…georgiagirl what is your recipe for that?

I don't really have a recipe I go by. I usually just throw it together and it's usually different each time. I use black Beans instead of kidney beans most of the time. Lean ground beef, crushed tomatoes (because DH doesn't like chunks of tomatoes), onions, green bell peppers, a little cumin, chili powder, worcestershire sauce, etc. That's usually the basis of my chili. Sometimes I use the mexican tomatoes instead of crushed too. I found a pumpkin chili recipe here on LBT that was really good. Sorry I don't have an exact recipe for you.

Today:

B- LC slim fast

L- a stove top stuffing quick cup

S- instant cinnamon roll oatmeal

D- 1/2 bowl of chili from Beef-O-Brady's

Someone on this site sent me the Wendys chili clone..I use ground turkey instead of beef and do not add the hot peppers

should I post it here or will email to whomever wants it

I also use salsa added to my chili sometimes

Bought some salsa at costco not the one that makes mango...one that was with the coupon ....ugh.. gave it away.. we use salsa in this home..but this brand was foul... gave it to mil...she eats anything

I'll take that recipe!! Plz send it to me.

yesterday

B-choc Protein Shake

S- 1 egg,2T egg whites (soft scrambled)

L-3oz tuna , 1 egg, some mayo (leftover frm yesterday)

S-peach yogurt

D-a couple bites of stew, i ate the mushrooms, the carrots, some slivers of potato and i chewed a couple bites of meat then spit it into my napkin. It was sooooo good :)

I also use salsa added to my chili sometimes

I have uses salsa before too. If I don't have any onions or peppers in the house, I sometimes mix some salsa in with the tomatoes. It's a quick and easy way to add some flavor and heat.

All this talk about chili made me crave it, so that's what I made for supper.

Today:

B- LC slim fast

L- 1/2 of a childs cheese enchilada and 1/4 c refried Beans

S- 1/4 c chili (had to make sure supper was going to be good, lol)

D- 3/4 c chili, 1 small piece cornbread mixed in

Had another good day. Did Zumba:wub: and I've started walking the dogs :) to school to p/u the kids in the afternoons.

W/exercise I had 1,981 cal for the day to use. (w/no exercise--I'm at a 1200 cal a day)

Used 1,713

B/149 cal-1/2 mini plan bagel w/cc, egg w/chdr chz

s/318 - Mc Donalds Chipotle grilled chkn wrap & 20 fries

L/325 - Ball Prk Angus beef dog, bun, ket/must

s/430 - GM Chex 100 cal snack, 1/2 hr later - Kraft easy mac cup

D/491 - chz burger w/one slice white bread, thousand island, ket, pickles, lettuce. Gen Mills chocolate Chex Cereal (dry)

had 10 cups of liquids today!!!:smile:

I agree with the others I put my portions in small containers EVEN for the week and just pull it out.

Just keep little packages of food around :smile:

JollyGreen/Laura

I like this idea, I think I am going to try this too!

B omelet (1egg,1T egg whites,few mushrooms sprinkling of cheese)

S individual container of cottage cheese with some applesauce

L choc/peanutbutter Protein shake

S popsicle

D toppings off 2 slices of pizza (not exactly good choice,but better than eating a whole slice)

All in all, I am happy with my choices yesterday but I am having trouble remembering to drink my Water since no longer drinking with my meals. Any tips on keeping up with water?

im back everybody trip was nice except i got really sunburned. but, other than that i had a nice time met alot of people. and for the first time in yrs i wore a swim suit and without a shirt covering it and felt ok. and the dresses i wore i felt sexy and i havent felt that in a minute. and got alot of action. so now im home and back on track.

10/1/09

b-4crackers w/pb, snack drink box

l-1/4c gr.chix salad, mini rice cakes

d-1c spighetti w/m-balls,sauce,1c cof w/splenda,cream

s-3mini reeces,1c cof,splenda,cream

gotta pick my Water back up and get back into the gym

Everyone

My little containers are the ones for the ice cream Blue Bunny :thumbup:

And

there is a store that just opened and they sell baby things and I got four plastic containers with little spoons for a DOLLAR and it was a name that I have seen in the regular Baby stores.... lucked out

I also purchased a package of little baby forks...makes eating fun

Have a great day

Laura

Once again, I had a TERRIBLE DAY..

NOT even going to post what I ate, I am ashamed of myself!!!!:thumbup: The good news is, is that Im going for a fill on Monday (I desperatley need one):)

I know that after that I should be back to normal. Tomorrow Im going to def. do better..

Next Thur. Im going to my consultation for my TT.. :)

So I def. need to get on the ball so I dont mess it up!

I didn't make the best food choices today, but I still managed to stay under 900 calories. Will try to make better choices tomorrow.

B- Water

L- 1/2 c black bean chili, 1/2 piece of cornbread mixed in

S- gourmet lollipop

D- Caramel Macchiato (Venti)

Okay, started out good until it came to dinner :thumbup:. Went out w/my twin DD (boys are out of town w/Dad) and they wanted to go to Hometown Buffet.:)

1,578 (w/extra cal. earned from exercise)

used 961 up to second snack. 617 left to use.

B/260 Cal. GM Choc. Chex Cereal (no milk-dry)

s/370 Taca Bell Bean/Chz Burrito

s/331 Mini bagel, crm chz, 100 cal chex mix

D/ Ate a lot :thumbup:; had way to much, I'm stuffed. 10 fried shrimp, teriyaki chkn, imm. crab w/mayo, choc. cake, choc. chip cookie, one cup soda, one cup milk

Had all of my liquids though! :)