Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday -

b - venison sausage patty

l- leftover beef teriyaki bowl - added more veggies

s- handful of nuts

d - small fried porkchop & steamed spinach

s- mango sorbet float (diet ginger ale - gone a bit flat & 2 scoops of mango sorbet - haggen dazs) - was really refreshing

so yesterday my husband's family invited us over for dinner and I did so well up until dessert. I had the most incredible Peanut Butter & jelly cupcake!!!! OMG. so worth the calories. lol

I have to go out for dinner tonight with my boss so i'm trying to be good before that...

b: coffee with skim, 50 cal

l: black bean Soup, about 350 cal

s: (if needed) a south beach bar, 120 cal

d: bonefish grill

No gym today..i'll try to take a walk though at the end of the day.

b: coffee

l: couple bites of chicken and baby corn- came right back up

s: root beer float ice cream bar (schwan's) 90 calories

d: 2 bites of hot dog and 1/4 cup of home made chili.

s: root beer float ice cream bar

I have been lurking around on this post for awhile and it has given me some good ideas of what to eat when I get stuck so I decided to join in...It seems like I am eating a lot more than you all....

TODAY:

B:cinnamon pecan special k cereal with skim milk

s: 3 whole wheat saltines with PB and a drop of honey

L: santa fe chicken salad from Walmart

s: bag of act II light pop corn (yep, ate the whole bag..i was hungry! this tells me I need a fill)

D: have not had it yet but either 1/2 sm wendys chili or a chiken wrap from McDonalds w/apple dippers

Can anyone tell me who makes the Cookies and cream protien shake? I've seen a few people post it and I wondered who makes it because it sounds good. Thanks!

I have been lurking around on this post for awhile and it has given me some good ideas of what to eat when I get stuck so I decided to join in...It seems like I am eating a lot more than you all....

Welcome! I know Muscle Milk makes a Cookies and cream Protein Shake. Several people swear by it.

Welcome Slim-in-TN

Went to go have my band refilled...previous to having it unfilled I had 5 in it. Today she put in 4.5 under flouro saying that looked like enough....has anyone had this happen?

Today:

B - coffee w/splenda splash of milk 30 cal?

l - nothing - fill

S - pure Protein Shake (110)

D - pure Protein shake 110

S - 2 60 cal puddings 120

total - 370 ish

exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill w/incline between 7 - 11. 270 calories.

Am hungry right now...may do a PB protein shake.

San Diego Mom - Welcome back to the land of the filled!

I am actually thinking I might need an unfill - not PB'ing but there is pain and not really able to eat (or very little of) meat, then I feel hungry and since I've been in a bad trend lately - I'm eating bad stuff that will go right through. I was kind hoping it was due to stress and TOM but still feel off/tight! Will call office in am.

(24 hr+ day)

Today:

B: 3 oz. ff greek yogurt, 2/3 papaya - felt it for sure

S: chocolate - easter candy needs to go bye!

L: tried 1 oz deli meat (first turkey - ouch, then ham less ouch) guacamole made w/ 1/3 avocado

S: veggies straws and more chocolate :crying:

D1: lite muscle milk chocolate shake

D2: had a couple bites chicken rissotto, babybel cheese

S: will be: have some more guac. and some veggies

Good Morning.. yesterday was my 10 month bandiversary! I got on the scale and it gave me a great present 124 pounds lost! Woo Hoo..

B: coffee, 4 oz peach lite yogurt

l: 3 oz tuna with mayo

s: root beer float ice cream bar 90 calories

d: 1/4 cup of pork with ginger and sesame w/ couple bites of broccolli

s: root beer float ice cream bar 90 calories

I love love love those ice cream bar's LOL..

welcome tmg333!

San Diego mom - 4.5cc's wasn't / isn't enough for me, but that might be alright for you. i'd give it 2wks or so and let it settle to see if it "takes".

kc - i got unfills when i couldn't get lean meats in, or rather they took an awful long time/work. we know the crap stuff goes down WAY too easy.

congrats allie!!!!

**i NEED to keep chips out of my house, rather DH needs to keep the damn chips OUT OF THE HOUSE** , ok feel better:tongue_smilie:

yesterday -

b- skinny dolce/cin latte / half slimfast bar

l- ahi tuna w/field greens

s- too many CHIPS :crying:

d- baked sweet potato w/sweet sour cream sauce, glass of chardonay

So I did go get a partial unfill (they had originally put in .2 - they took out .15) we'll see how it goes. Feel hungry now but know I'm also dehydrated and need Water. Due to this - I have had very little sleep today and know I'm going to be hating life at work tonight. :smile:

Back to liquids for 48 hrs:

My plan for today:

B: mango lassi Protein Shake

L: roasted red bell pepper Soup w/ greek yogurt mixed in

D: mocha Protein shake

S'S: will have at the ready if needed: sf pudding, Jello, hot chocolate

So I did go get a partial unfill (they had originally put in .2 - they took out .15) we'll see how it goes. Feel hungry now but know I'm also dehydrated and need Water. Due to this - I have had very little sleep today and know I'm going to be hating life at work tonight. :smile:

I hope it goes well. I know dehydration is no fun. Good luck at work tonight.

B-slim fast low carb

L-1/2 lunch portion seafood alfredo w/whole wheat Pasta (I really need a fill)

D-salad w/chicken tender cut on top

Edited by *slim*
forgot to log food

Hi Everyone - havent posted in the past 4 days, I have been in Vegas and didnt do to well on the food plan, back on track today. It sure was fun when you went on vacation and didnt feel bad for the way you ate! LOL

B - French Vin. Ice Spresso

L - 3 strip chick fil a

D - Cheddar Turkey Frank - really good - they are Jenno, Bush pork n Beans and a few baked chips

Hi everyone! I was banded on 4/6 and am on mushies/pureed food starting today. This forum has been so interesting to read and I thought I'd start posting my food journal. Look forward to meeting you all!

b-tall Decaf vanilla latte

l-1/3 cup mashed potates w/ 1 tbsp cheese and 1tbsp sour cream

d-1/4 cup ricotta bake--ricotta, spaghetti sauce and mozz cheese

Edited by swishbc
typo

(24 hr+ day)

Today:

B: 3 oz. ff greek yogurt, 2/3 papaya - felt it for sure

S: chocolate - easter candy needs to go bye!

L: tried 1 oz deli meat (first turkey - ouch, then ham less ouch) guacamole made w/ 1/3 avocado

S: veggies straws and more chocolate :smile:

D1: lite muscle milk chocolate shake

D2: had a couple bites chicken rissotto, babybel cheese

S: will be: have some more guac. and some veggies

I agree about the easter candy.

b - 1 hotdog

l - spoonful of Peanut Butter

d - slice of pepperoni pizza (pb'd a little. the crust was too thick I think).

s - a few robin eggs

not my best day, but started off with good intentions. will try again tomorrow.