Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Breakfast ~ Atkins chocolate Delight Shake

Snack ~ 1 Scrambled Egg made w/ Crumbled Bacon & topped w/ 1 T Cream Cheese

Lunch ~ 1 Camp's Buttered Beef Steak topped w/ Salsa & Sour cream

Snack ~ 2 T Skippy's Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter & .5oz Walnuts

Dinner ~ 1 Chuckwagon Beef Patty

Snack ~ 1 Klondike Slim-A-Bear 100 Cal. Toffee Bar

I am shocked by how little you guys eat! I am one year out with a 60+ wt loss and I don't think I was ever that skimpy. And yet I realize that is the recommended dietary amounts. I wonder about health re so little fruit and veg. I know my bowel health is pretty screwed up since sx. I am enjoying following the thread and will take some time to get y head around it.

Neef

I am having a bad day. This is what I ate today:

B: Smart Ones Breakfast sandwich

L: Soup at hand (Tomato)

L: 1 slice of turkey with a slice of lowfat cheese wrapped up

S: Peach

D: Lean Cuisine Ckn and Rice

Now that wasn't bad but I was still hungry after dinner so I ate some leftover potatoes (1 cup). I went outside and did yard work until dark and came in and ate again:cursing:

I ate another slice of turkey and cheese rolled up and then I ate at least 10 lowfat club crackers. Thank God that I get my first fill tomorrow. I feel myself falling into bad habits again.

Please tell me that someone else has broke down and ate too much so I don't feel alone. Am I stretching my band:confused:

b- 1c white cran-strawberry juice

l - 3oz canned chicken & 1 tbs creamy spinach dip

d - 4oz chicken salad (vidalia onion marinated chicken, cucumbers, egg, carrots and 1tbs mayo)

s - 1 tsp pb

s - ??

Need to be accountable, so may I join?

B-1 boiled egg, just a bit of the yolk, 2oz. cottege cheese, 2 oz yogurt(put about 7 peanuts in the yogurt)

L-2 oz. bbq ribs, 1/2 cup edamames

S-6 wheat crackers w/ pb

D-Smart One dinner ( Roasted chicken w/ sour cream & clives cream potatoes)

join a lot less!

today ~

b- WW toast w/tsb Peanut Butter & skinny latte

l- lots of sushi ** too much ** ahi tuna tower (tuna/crab/avocado/roe) - no rice / approx half of the dish .. plus a couple bites of seaweed salad

d- 1c cantelope...still sushi stuffed:rolleyes:

ugh i need help. i'm having a problem with 'head hunger'...it's like after dinner i'm satisfied, but yet i still grab a snack. i noticed i've been like this for a few weeks...any tips on how to talk yourself back?

today:

b1: chai tea latte with skim. THIS is a major problem i need to stop!!!

b2: 3/4 of a package of high Fiber oatmeal

l: (going to order a salad with grilled chicken. the dressing is fattening though..i'll try to only eat a bit).

d: i'm working late so i may have leftovers from last night (a healthy slow cooker meal: tiny white Beans with turkey sausage--like a thick soup). OR maybe i'll make a frittata/crustless quiche (i make this every single week with: spinach, onions, a little goat cheese and fresh tomatoes).

I will not have a snack. i must not!!! :crying:

b1: chai tea latte with skim. THIS is a major problem i need to stop!!!

Hey Bozzj! What's wrong with having a chai tea latte? Do you make it yourself or buy it from somewhere? I make chai tea lattes all the time and they pretty much have no calories. I add a splash of 1% milk (a couple of tablespoons at the most) and a little splenda. Just curious....

As for the head hunger, I still struggle with that too. Especially at night! It is getting better and better but it seems like it comes and goes in spurts. Wish I had some better advice for you, but it does seem to get better with time. Mine is nothing like it used to be.

Breakfast ~ Atkins chocolate Delight Shake

Snack ~ 1 Scrambled Egg w/ 1oz Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage

Lunch ~ 2oz chicken Breast Strips topped w/ 1 T Ranch, 1 Slice Crumbled Bacon & a Sprinkle of Cheese

Snack ~ 1.5oz "True North" Almonds Pistachios Walnuts Pecans Mix

Dinner ~ 1 Taco Supreme and a Pintos & cheese Cup from Taco Bell

Hey Bozzj! What's wrong with having a chai tea latte? Do you make it yourself or buy it from somewhere? I make chai tea lattes all the time and they pretty much have no calories. I add a splash of 1% milk (a couple of tablespoons at the most) and a little splenda. Just curious....

As for the head hunger, I still struggle with that too. Especially at night! It is getting better and better but it seems like it comes and goes in spurts. Wish I had some better advice for you, but it does seem to get better with time. Mine is nothing like it used to be.

I get it from starbucks and a grande has 200 cal!!! AND now that i've had theirs i cannot make it at home...just not the same. I get it with skim, but it's still 200 cal--ugh!! but i just love it lol

I get it from starbucks and a grande has 200 cal!!! AND now that i've had theirs i cannot make it at home...just not the same. I get it with skim, but it's still 200 cal--ugh!! but i just love it lol

oh bozzj, i had to give my starbucks addiction up, along with the diet cokes.:sleep2::frown: i allow for a skinny latter here / there - but i purposely avoid that sinful place....cause i'd rather eat..LOL

my husband is a late night snacker (he's also banded) - it's ALL habit & he has a "crunch" fascination.., don't get it.

i just keep lots of baby carrots/cucumbers/nuts/cheese/etc for him to munch about - he just has to have a scoobie snack when the lights go out..:Banane37::tongue:

just skip the tea & save those calories for night if that's when your looking for a little something/something.

Today

B-Coffee

1/2 boiled egg, 1/2 pc beef Jerky

S-1 babybel cheese w/5 wheat crackers

L-chili cheese hotdog w/o the bun

S-1/3 cup cottage cheese w/ 2 oz. yogurt (peanuts)

D-1 slice of chopped ham w/ 4 triscuts, 1 teacake:embaressed_smile:

Edited by A lot less

welcome a lot less

b-special k Cereal with soy milk

s-trail mix---too much of it--grazed on it all day

l-half of spinich and veggie wrap with honey mustard

s-more trail mix

d-leftover spinich and veggie wrap with honey mustard

For the head hunger--have you tried chewing gum? It won't solve the "hunger' but the chewing will trick your mind.

Bozz----share the frittata recipe---PLEASE

B - Odwalla Super Protein chocolate shake

L - 3oz mashed potatoes and gravy

D - 5 fried dill pickles & about 4oz of pulled pork, BBQ Sauce, sour cream, cheese and baked potato mixture

S - 1oz chili lime almonds