Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

good luck, you can do it:thumbup:

Thank you Truediva! I am ready to start taking my weightloss efforts seriously again! I will take it one day at a time....

I am very excited.... I am starting the 5-day pouch test diet today. Wish me luck!

good luck monica!

welcome - itsallaboutMEb!

today

b-vanilla creme Protein shake

s-nf plain greek yogurt with splenda

l-7 layer dip

s- 1/4 cup cioppino

d-turkey burger wrapped in lettuce

exercise- 1 hr at the gym

Hi All,

I've been lurking here for weeks, and now that I'm 5 weeks out from my surgery, I'd like to post my daily foods too. I've gotten some great ideas & recipes from all of you!

Yesterday:

B - 6 oz. FF Yogurt

L - 2 string cheeses

S - Sm banana

D - 1 c. of chicken & veggie frozen dinner in a bag - 240 cals.

and 3/4 c. cold leftover roasted chicken w/no skin

Today:

B - 1/2 c. LF Cottage cheese w/ 1/2 c. cold chicken meat

L - Chicken & Veggie Lean Cuisine - 240 cals.

D - 1 c. chicken noodle/egg Soup & 1 oz. co-jack cheese stick

b-4ozs grits,3links, 1slice of burnt toast

s-1oz nuts

l-lean c entree 240calories, 4oz of yogurt

d-lean c entree 260 calories

s- 1/2c yogurt &cottage cheese w/sf choc. syrupe

gym 30mins 375calories burned

Breakfast- coffe and Centrum Siver Vitamin, chewable

lunch- small bowl of salad, I chew, chew, chew. Probably total .5 lb weight, lots of spinach leaves, seeds and nuts, white of egg for protien

second lunch- 1 cup of Soup, mixed vegetable and rice

Dinner- 1cup of noodle with 2 teaspoons of beef, beef cut up in 2mm size bites.

1/2 cup of milk.

Lots of Water

b - cocoa

l - clam chowder (stayed down, yeah!)

d - chicken stirfry with a few bites of rice. i shouldnt have eaten the rice which i knew but had to try. this caused all my rice to come back up.

s - after dinner pb i tried some Soup because i was SO hungry but apparently vomiting made my band too irritated so this came up also.

misery is lingering.

was able to drink more fluids than usual after my hot beverage this morning. :cursing:

misery is lingering.

was able to drink more fluids than usual after my hot beverage this morning. :cursing:

I hope you are better soon. You might want to try to do the hot beverage before all of your meals for a while just to help.

yesterday-

b-slim fast low carb

s-babybel

l-slim fast low carb, pudding cup

d-salmon, green Beans (hubby cooked for me!)

Missed posting yesterday so will catch up -

Yesterday:

B: 1/2 packet Weight Control maple/bs oatmeal, 1/3 banana

L: 4 oz hamburger, 1 slice onion, 5 slices potato

D: 4 ounces chicken, 14 grapes

Today:

B: 2 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Patties, 1 slice fat free cheese, 1/2 slice multigrain toast (really have to rethink bread, it's not as comfy as it used to be).

L: (Will be) 1 c. chili, 1/2 banana

D: (Going out with friends) Salmon, Broccoli

good luck monica!

welcome - itsallaboutMEb!

Luluc: Thank you for telling me about this diet, I am really pumped!

Today:

b- Muscle milk choc shake (I added 1 scoop of flax seed)

l- Beef consome and ff/sf Jello

s- Muscle milk choc shake (with flax)

d- beef consome and ff/sf/ jello

s- Muscle milk choc shake (with flax)

The EAS low carb shakes were terrible! =( I think I am going to extend the liquid phase one more day. We'll see how it goes...

b - cocoa, few bites of cottage cheese

l - teriakyi chicken only

d - philly cheese steak casserole (i was craving a sandwich so made this up to help). and broccoli casserole in case my creation sucked. maybe 1/2 cup of each

s - few crackers with cream cheese

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches