Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Heidikate...my book is called Queen of Crop...I had surgery 4 years ago this month and I can tell you it has saved / changed my life. Sorry, but I just don't believe diets work for most people. I was 58 when I had my surgery, only sorry I didn't do it sooner. You can buy my book here: https://www.createspace.com/5130620%C2'> or go to Amazon for the Kindle version. I think (I hope!) you will be inspired. You don't say how much you weigh or how tall you are, but I started my journey at 233 lbs, and I am 5'3". I have now been at my goal weight of 139 for 3 years and I am living a dream life.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Queen of Crop! Thank you for your reply! I will immediately download your book!!!

Last year I weighed 201!

Now I weigh 241!

I'm tired of the up and down

My highest was 269

My height is 5"5

I'm VERY much looking forward to this but a part of me keeps playing:

O just eat healthy.. You can lose weight without this!

I'm almost 54. I've lost weight and haven't got to my ideal weight and haven't yet kept off what I have lost.

I'm trying to run my home business representing health and skin care products, I have people in Sweden and many places but I'm lacking the confidence to do this bc of my weight. My parents became multi millionaires with this company and I'm expected to carry it on..

I see myself having a dream life, but don't feel it's possible until I get this under control..

Sorry for rambling ????

So happy for you and your success!

Heidi

Zoe, me (Heidi) again.

I too was in banking and also I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay.

Where in Europe do you live? My husband has family in Scotland and I have business people in Sweden. With all that's happening in America we have been contemplating on and off, moving to Scotland (we visited 2 years ago....LOVE it!!!!

But we have our first grandchild coming in Jan so we're torn ????

Hi Heidi...so at age 54, (and for the rest of the people here who are in their 50's and have not yet had the surgery) I can tell you that you are still SO young to have this done! Seriously, it was exactly 4 years ago this month that I had my surgery at age 58. I turn 62 on Tuesday...and I am happier now than I have ever been in my entire life! And the surgery is mostly responsible for that...

Also my move to Europe (I live in Amsterdam, one of the greatest cities in Europe) also helped me change my life. Even though I grew up in San Francisco (a wonderful place) and lived 10 years in Hawaii (not so bad) I can say I don't miss the US at all. But then, I don't have children or grandchildren and relocating to another country does make a big difference when you have close family.

Heidi, please tell me if you have your surgery scheduled? And thank you for buying my book...I wrote it in hopes that I might inspire others and so far that seems to be the case!

Zoe

Zoe,

Thanks for the response!

I absolutely LOVE your book!!!

What fun your life sounds! You and your husband sound a lot like many of the people I work with in our business.

I'm at the very beginning of my journey. In less than 2 weeks I go to Kaiser in Fremont Calif for orientation.

That same day I meet with the surgeon and the dietician.

I'm hoping if I lose a few pounds (from Kaisers recorded highest) that they will schedule my surgery no later than the beginning of Dec. if not it'll have to wait til the 3rd or 4th week of Jan, because of our grand daughter coming ????

I'm hoping that this operation gives me the weight loss leading to energy and confidence to put my all into being a grandparent and my business which will lead to financial freedom.

I am home and don't have to go to a job. It's time to replace my hubbies income as well!

God bless, Zoe.

Heidi

From one Italian girl to another you won't regret it! The first couple

of weeks were rough getting through the three week post op diet.

Now I feel normal again and I'm only 8 weeks out.

I had no pain at all. I did need my doctor to prescribe Prilosec and haven't had any issues since.

I'm 54 and would do it all over again.

This was the best gift I have ever given my self.

Good luck to you.

@ Heidikate.....you will be so once you are on your way....every day is like a new gift! Please keep us all posted on your surgery date and progress, and when you get over to this side of the pond, look me up!

Zoe, I finished your book.

Loved it!!

I'm going next Thurs to orientation and meet with surgeon. I'll let you know if I get a date.

Trying to be on just Protein shakes for a week.

Im going to blog as well.. Just want to record my progress.. Don't have any ambition to turn it into s book.. Just want a record. ????

I loved reading such detail that you went through.

There's several things I'm going to try:

We have products that might help with the whole process:

A facial spa and a body spa that tightens the skin and smooths lines and wrinkles.. I'm going to see if it helps to not have to get surgery for skin removal..

We have a hair product called Nutriol hair Fitness Preparation that has helped people that were losing their hair.

We have another one called Image HNS which stands for Hair Nails and Skin. It has Biotin in it.

We also have Lifepak Nano that I take morning and evening (I may have to open the supplements up and blend them in a little juice.. They are not hard pressed.. So the body absorbs them better.

I want to blog to see how my story goes and to see how these things help me and maybe they can help others.

My company headquarters for Europe are in Denmark.

I will let you know when I get a date.

Thank you again for your book, Zoe. What a wonderful gift you've given !!!

God Bless,

Heidi

Hi Heidikate...do you have a website for your products? Would love to see it. And keep us posted on your doctor visit and surgery date. You will do just great, I'm sure of it. And I think writing about your progress weekly is a great idea; it's so interesting now to look back over that surreal year! But you know what? I feel more ME now than I ever did as a heavy person.

I'm 55 and sleeved on October 8th. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I'm down 37 pounds with 36 pounds to go, and I know I will reach my goal this time. I can't wait to have my blood work done to see if my numbers have improved. I am hoping that I wont have too much saggy skin. 50 is the new 30. So I'm really only 35 and feeling pretty good!

Queen of Crop/Zoe

I just now got your latest post!!!! Which says it was like 10 days ago! So sorry...

Yes my website is www.heidiandalan.nsopportunity.com

Also

www.nuskin.com

Click on your country

Our headquarters are in Denmark

This company and their products are LIFE CHANGERS..

I met with surgeon a week ago. He told me to lose 20 pounds..

So far I've lost 8.2 in 6 days!!!

Guess I'll be having surgery in January..

If you'd like to email me at heidi.kate@yahoo.com

Or even phone or text me at 1-925-330-0001

Sorry again about not getting back to you sooner Zoe!!

Take care,

Heidi

Zoe, it's so exciting to hear you say that you feel more me now...

I've never felt right being heavy..

I wanted to tell you something interesting that has happened recently:

I have hair that is very fine, but I have a lot of it.. And it's long. But every time I shower and wash my hair, I get quite a bit that comes out in the shower.. You know what I mean?

Then it gets oily if I don't wash it every day and a half.....

About 2 weeks ago I started using my company's product called Nutriol Shampoo... And about once or twice a week the Nutriol Hair Fitness Preparation....

I now can go 2 1/2 days before my hair needs to be washed again (long hair is kind of a pain to wash)

Also .... I don't lose as much hair strands if any.. When I wash my hair!!!

I LOVE LOVE this product!!!!!