Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Ponce and BariatricPal Deals on 4/1/15

I won't be there, but I wanted to assure you that you are in the best of hands!

I am 2 years out and doing amazing.

This is easy and you got it!

I'm having mine there March 28...Saturday . I go home Tuesday 31

Guest ClaireInCanada

In 1983 I had WLS. it failed miserably in that I lost no weight. I did not gain any either because not a day passed where I was not throwing up I lost hair got diagnosed with osteoarthritis etc.

While i was able to carry 4 lovely chikdren to term weight loss seemed forever out of my reach. I have been 305 lbs for over 30+ years.

Finally two years ago I persuaded my GP to refer me to the Bariatric program in Canada. I waited months to see the doctor only to be told some people never lose weight, he was just the first step and it would take another 3 years minimum for approval for a surgery date IF I GOT APPROVED.

SO I started the process and started researching my prior surgery and revisions. Turns out only two doctors do the type of serious revision I needed. One via our healthcare plan at a hospital in Hamilton, Ontario with a 5-8 year waiting list and a self-pay in Montreal that charged min. of 25g with outpatient status.

I turned to Mexico and out of all the coordinators I chose Bariatric Pal and I researched the holeee double hockeysticks out of the doctors recommended.

You can see who I chose in my profile. What made the difference in my gruelling 4 1/2 hour surgery and my recovery? Not only my gifted medical team but the unwavering determination of Bariatric Pal Team not leaving my side.

They spoke for me, fed me, contacted my loved ones, made sure I walked, ate and rested once I was discharged from the hospital and even waited at the airport to make sure I made my flight after a delay at the border.

I haven't thrown up in a month. I am 25+ lbs down and loving this new gastric bypass life. I LOVE dr. Ponce de leon

If you want to talk to me about going to Mexico. Hit me up. I will be happy to listen and answer any questions you may have.

Guest ClaireInCanada

Sent you a friend request. Happy to talk. Let me know if you didn't get it.

@@chunkycharlie

I replied last night but I don't see my post

Guest ClaireInCanada

@@chunkycharlie you OK hon?? Waiting for your questions. Don't panic.

Guest ClaireInCanada

I had misplaced my tablet. I am also still learning this app. LOL