Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

Celebs do have the spotlight and get their voices heard when they choose to state their thoughts. Me on the other hand, I have to resort to LBT. :)

I do get your point, Green. There is much wisdom in what you're saying. We do approach the freedom of speech thing much differently than what you Canadians must. We know we don't need anyone to tell us whether or if our beliefs and opinions are right or wrong. We just don't get fettered with the facts, you see. And as long as one thinks it's all right for people to say whatever they think, one doesn't mind people spouting drivel. At least in theory. :D

LR8Bloom: Yes, I have noticed that we are at opposite ends of the sprectrum from time to time, but I think we're nice. :nervous

Did you know that Michael Moore pointed out on Letterman a week or so ago examples of ways in which both Bill and Hillary have sold out? Make you like him any better?

At least there is always an element of truth to what Michael Moore says - albeit exaggerated at times. But Ann Coulter just says outrageous, hateful things for effect. :lie: She can't possibly expect people to believe her. She likes the controversy and she is desperate to be in the spotlight. I find her demeanor as well as her ideology to be quite repugnant. :huytsao

That's why I'd like for her to be muzzled like a rabid dog. :speechles

Just my humble opinion. :)

I have had enough of Ted Kennedy!! It was 38 years ago that MaryJo Copechne (sp) died because of him. I cannot believe I live in a state that keeps re-electing him!!!!

I never could understand at the time Why Mass. voters kept Ted Kennedy in the Senate after the Chappaquidick(sp?) incident. However he has been a very powerful force in the Senate and has done some very good things for the people of Mass. as well as other Americans. He has been a tireless worker - and player - and Mass could have done much, much worse over the years.

In my mind he never should have had the chance to work tirelessly for anything but breaking rocks or making license plates........IMHO!

Yup, I'm sure you're right. Maybe that's why he's worked so hard... he was always waiting for his bubble to burst and be carted off to the slammer. Guess his tactic worked. Doesn't look like there's much chance he'll be paying for that little accident (if you call someone dying, little).

Great Thread~ What a question. I agree w/ some of the previous posts, Rosie (over did it, whether she was in or out of the closet), the candidates (enough already), Elizabeth H (from the view...I just wanna smack her little republican face), Hilton, Richie, Lohan (what would happen if the press just stopped taking their pictures???? Even for 1 day?)

I think what I am most tired of is hunger and poverty in the USA and around the world. I am tired of racism, sexism, and bias on someones orientation. I am tired of this stupid f^*king war...really tired of that. I am tired of being an embarrassment in the world by our mumbling idiot we have as our leader. I am tired of hypocrites. I am tired of bullies, in life and especially here (you know who you are...haha). I am tired of soldiers dying. I am tired of the price of gas.

I am inspired by smart people. Visionaries who think out side of the box. I am inspired by hope and change. I am inspired by the love of my life!

I was going to do my own post, start to finish, but I can't improve on this---and then if it has errors in spelling or grammar, I can blame Pamela!!!! You hit it girl---could not agree more! The entire cast, before through current, of "The View" I'd rather just pull the curtain and not view!

Great thread!!!

Kat

kity and kat (like birds of a feather?) I agree with you both. Good post, kity!

Did ya'll hear that Lohan got busted again for DUI and had drugs in her car? Although I haven't heard a whole report, just some talk radio thugs making jokes about her.

You know the truly embarrassing thing about Dubya is not so much his lousy grammar and his bumbling delivery of a sentence, but it is his arrogance and his aggressive war mongering political decisions! He has some nerve speaking to the families of fallen victims of this war, acting all sympathetic. He should hang his head in shame and beg them for forgiveness over the entire horrible war fiasco. He keeps playing it like our military is saving us from something and that they're "fighting for our freedom" - what a CROCK!

I did hear last night that once they finished with his colonoscopy over the weekend, the doctors put his head back where it was.

I also heard that besides the 5 polyups they discovered, they found 4 oil barrons' heads up there.

Bada-boom. :)

BJean, I heard on the radio this morning, that it was not benign polyps they found as originally thought....it was Condie!

Kat

Lindsay Lohan, I am SOOOOO sick of her! I can't say how giddy I was to hear she's screwed herself and gotten nailed fresh out of rehab. Maybe she's going to actually have to live life a little more like the rest of us. It would be kind of nice to see her go to State Prison. After all, I think if I were nailed for TWO DUI's and Cocaine posession TWICE in as many months, I'd sure be sitting in the pokey for a looooong time. Why shoud she be any different?

Okay BJean....I'm the newbie on the block BUT.............

Even a bible-thumping-cassorole-carrying-born-again-southern-baptist-right-wing-radical HAS to find that funny! LOL

"I did hear last night that once they finished with his colonoscopy over the weekend, the doctors put his head back where it was.

I also heard that besides the 5 polyups they discovered, they found 4 oil barrons' heads up there."

Bada-boom. ;)

Hopw2BHottie: You're just the kind of newbie I love!! Thanks for appreciating the chuckle.

I mean afterall, we're STILL hearing Bill Clinton jokes every single day!

(And as a card carrying, casserole-eating, born again and then reborn again Christian, anti-war semi-pacifist, they are dang funny!)

Dr. Phil can be pretty abrasive sometimes, but when I watch him I always learn something. Besides I generally like his very direct approach. Makes people have to face what they're dishing out without all that pussy-footing around. :)