Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

I couldn't agree more with Alexandra and Jachut. Enough with the candidates already!!! The entire Hollywood group. Before the Oscars the commercial said "Tonight were the worlds best will qather"!!! I kept thinking the worlds best what.....If they are the worlds best, the world is coming to an end. They are so small and shallow its unbelievable. They want it all their way, they want the press to make them stars and then when they are stars, they want their privacy! I know the press is over the top but hey they knew that when they were signing the checks....

And yes the Clintons, Dennis Miller was on Jay Leno friday night and he said in Hillarys book she said she had no idea that Bill was cheating. His reply was then you are not smart enough to be president-Ha Ha Ha.

I couldn't agree more with Alexandra and Jachut. Enough with the candidates already!!! The entire Hollywood group. Before the Oscars the commercial said "Tonight were the worlds best will qather"!!! I kept thinking the worlds best what.....If they are the worlds best, the world is coming to an end. They are so small and shallow its unbelievable. They want it all their way, they want the press to make them stars and then when they are stars, they want their privacy! I know the press is over the top but hey they knew that when they were signing the checks....

And yes the Clintons, Dennis Miller was on Jay Leno friday night and he said in Hillarys book she said she had no idea that Bill was cheating. His reply was then you are not smart enough to be president-Ha Ha Ha.

Your right re Hollywood Metal! I find it hard to fathom why anybody would want to emulate the likes of Nicole Ritchie, Hilton and Lohan who all drive under the influence of drugs and alcohol. But hey, they are thin and that's all that counts right? Absolute buzzards.

Susannah

Phil Specter.

I want something interesting on Court TV while I do housework.

I am sorry for the family of the women killed .

edie

Anyone consistently on Entertainment tonight, reality TV (I get enough reality in my life). Tom Cruise, Doctor Phil, Even worse than reality TV is celebrity reality TV, Any story about how good a mommy ______ (fill in the blank with a celebrity mom's name here) is. Any story about how bad a mommy ______ (fill in the blank with a celebrity mom's name here) is.

THe world has gone celebrity crazy and I want it to stop, please make it stop. It feels like the trailer park is the only audience today for entertainment TV.

Great Thread~ What a question. I agree w/ some of the previous posts, Rosie (over did it, whether she was in or out of the closet), the candidates (enough already), Elizabeth H (from the view...I just wanna smack her little republican face), Hilton, Richie, Lohan (what would happen if the press just stopped taking their pictures???? Even for 1 day?)

I think what I am most tired of is hunger and poverty in the USA and around the world. I am tired of racism, sexism, and bias on someones orientation. I am tired of this stupid f^*king war...really tired of that. I am tired of being an embarrassment in the world by our mumbling idiot we have as our leader. I am tired of hypocrites. I am tired of bullies, in life and especially here (you know who you are...haha). I am tired of soldiers dying. I am tired of the price of gas.

I am inspired by smart people. Visionaries who think out side of the box. I am inspired by hope and change. I am inspired by the love of my life!

I haven't read this entire thread, and I normally stay away from the rants and raves, unless I see something that catches my interest, but I'm feeling feisty, and need somewhere to just say - IT'S LOSE not LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!! You don't want to LOOSE weight! AHHHHHHH!

Sorry. I'm done.

THANK YOU, Argon! I'm an English teacher, and sometimes threads are tough to read without my trusty red pen. LOSE vs. LOOSE, WHERE vs. WERE, THEIR vs. THERE...AAAAARGH!

THANK YOU, Argon! I'm an English teacher, and sometimes threads are tough to read without my trusty red pen. LOSE vs. LOOSE, WHERE vs. WERE, THEIR vs. THERE...AAAAARGH!

I'd like to add...."I could care less" makes NO sense in the context I see it used most frequently. Think about it...if you could care less, then you obviously have a vested interest in the topic. What you really wanted to say was, "I couldn't care less".

I get tired of seeing people write about being banned. It's BANDED! Not banned.

I think we should place Dr. Phil and Oprah in the same large box, nail it shut and dangle it over a deep spot in the ocean supported only by dental floss.

How about the banned people who exercize!!!

Can we put Dr. Keith Ablow in that box too????

Oooooo, exercize!!!!

And yes, Dr. Keith can join Oprah and Dr. Phil! I'd be happy to see that. I thought I heard Dr. Keith was cancelled, but damnit, he's still on TV!!!

Ooooo, I'd also like to put that Judge Maria Lopez in the box with them. Her voice (smoked enough cigs, honey?) and her attitude make me nutso. In the opening of her show she says she's been a judge for X years and she's seen it all. No, no you haven't. I don't care how long you've done any job, you have NEVER seen it all.

Bush, Cheney, Rice, Gonzalez, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Rosie, Oprah, Lohan, Spears, Oprah, Hilton (girls & parents), Isaiah Washington, Barbara Walters, Oprah, the Beckhams, the Cruises, Tyra Banks, and, oh did I mention holier than thou, aren't I wonderful Oprah!!!

And thanks to Argon for shining a light on one of my pet peeves - spelling and usage mistakes! I know these are just message boards and we are quickly sending off messages, but come on! If the errors are simply typos, fine. But if folks really don't know the correct spelling and usage of a word, then I would like to add another to my 'what I've had enough of' list... US educational system!

Jeez, felt good to let that go. So, thanks all. I will now take my banned self and see what their is to eat that will make me loose weight were I need to. I know, I know, you could all care less!

LOL,

Margaret

I'm tired of Dr. Phil, too. I absolutely hate the shows he does on obese people because he acts like they're just stupid because they won't stop eating. I've heard him tell so many people who are 300, 400, 500 pounds that weight-loss surgery is not the way to go. He says they need to lose weight on his stupid plan. I tried his plan. It's like every other plan. It works for a while, but a person with an eating disorder cannot stick to it or any other diet for the rest of their life. The band works because it keeps us in line when we aren't able to do it ourselves. I wish he'd take that stupid book of his and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I have to go with the Simpson girls. How 2 individuals with no talent have gotten as far as they have, I'll never know...

~*Ash*~