Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

hey thats cool. I can see that you have posted, but i cant see what you posted. thats PERFECT....because to be frank, ive had enough of YOU wasabubblebutt, and your little friend laurend.

I cant write about ANYTHING or ANYONE else without you and her reading it and deciding that its an attack on YOU. Its creepy. Ive TRIED reporting you both and found NO help there, I even stopped visiting the board alltogether and was asked back and I thought, "well time has passed and maybe it was a misunderstanding" but no...it wasnt. Blocking you was suggested and you know what? its kinda cool. NOW you cant go around to each post i make and try to bait me, and maybe now i can just have some peace. Just leave me alone, please?

hey thats cool. I can see that you have posted, but i cant see what you posted. thats PERFECT....because to be frank, ive had enough of YOU wasabubblebutt, and your little friend laurend.

I cant write about ANYTHING or ANYONE else without you and her reading it and deciding that its an attack on YOU. Its creepy. Ive TRIED reporting you both and found NO help there, I even stopped visiting the board alltogether and was asked back and I thought, "well time has passed and maybe it was a misunderstanding" but no...it wasnt. Blocking you was suggested and you know what? its kinda cool. NOW you cant go around to each post i make and try to bait me, and maybe now i can just have some peace. Just leave me alone, please?

I'm not quite sure where all this hostility is coming from. You attacked me in a thread once out of the blue. I had never written anything to you but compliments on your sense of humor and how much I enjoyed your posts at that time and you DO have a heck of a good sense of humor when in the mood. All the sudden you made bogus claims, insulted me, made up huge stories, and it simply wasn't true (I have the link if you wish). I didn't even confront you in public, I took it to PM and asked you to defend your claims. You were rude, hostile, inappropriate, refused to back up your claims, told me you didn't have to (truth is, there is no way you could have backed up those claims as they were not true. As I recall you told everyone I was a chain smoker, not in medicine, and had fill parties in my home), told me not to PM you again, and I didn't. Haven't had anything to do with you since then until you started in again yesterday.

If you have reported me for something I have no idea what it could be, I have never done anything to you. So obviously nobody is going to do a bloody thing about it as there is nothing to do anything about.

You seem to be writing the same comment over and over again, you hate people. Okay, fair enough. I believe you. Please, just leave me out of your hostility.

I have a hunch you are reading. I'd even bet money on it.

again, i can see you posted, but im not burdened by having to read your post! its fantastic! ah...peace...at LAST!

im lovin this. You just cant bait me anymore! FANTASTIC!!!

again, i can see you posted, but im not burdened by having to read your post! its fantastic! ah...peace...at LAST!

im lovin this. You just cant bait me anymore! FANTASTIC!!!

Riiiiight.

Lizrbit, if you want this to end so badly, why do you wait for a response from me?

I'm through. I don't know what the problem is and honestly... I don't care. Just leave me out of it.

hahahha..blink...see you posted again, but again, still cant and dont want to know what you are saying. this is heaven...

to anyone whose ever been bothered by these guys, the block feature iis fantastic. remember this if you ever need it. I think this will change my entire experience here at LBT.

What the HELL are you doing, dragging ME into this? I have NEVER been anything but nice to you. Hell, I still remember the first time I ever got into a conversation with you. For some reason, you were being snotty. I didn't get it, at the time. I even thought, "Why the hell is this person I have NEVER seen before, NEVER talked to before, attacking me?" I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but it isn't mine. So leave me the hell out of your little imaginary feud, please.

Whoa. This is plumb ridiculous! If you hate people, leave 'em alone. Talk about baiting...
And that's the way it's been for every single post of hers that I have ever replied to. And the times I've actually conversed (if you can call it that) with her on the board could be counted on the fingers of one hand. So I don't see where she's coming from with these accusations. All I know is that one day, I started getting snotty, baiting posts from her and that's been the case in every single situation since. And I'm the one attacking her? Please. Contrary to what she apparently thinks, I don't seek her out.

lol..i dunno what they are sayin, but to get this response, must be good. I cant see either of thier posts. its great. :D

i should have done this a LONG time ago...

Bjean, hon, all i did was block them, and they are VERY upset, i imagine, that they cant continue to chase me from thread to thread. Im sure they are saying just fabulous things, and i dont care, theyve harrassed me, theyve harrassed others, even to the extend of private messages, and they just wont leave me alone.

Blocking them isnt the worse thing that can happen in the world, and the first time they can find someone else (and it wont be long) to harass, they will lose interest in me.

Im just not responding to thier crap. I cant even see it. Im sorry you have to.

Hey WASa, I managed to miss your packages last week. I'll probably be getting them this weekend, though, if my folks remember to bring them. It was two, right, one dry and one liquid?

Hey WASa, I managed to miss your packages last week. I'll probably be getting them this weekend, though, if my folks remember to bring them. It was two, right, one dry and one liquid?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! You know how I am, I sent one and the other is sitting at my doorstep waiting to mail. It's the Da Vinci samples. I have it all packaged up but haven't actually made it to the PO yet.

I take it I should not send these to your parents? Or are you going back there?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! You know how I am, I sent one and the other is sitting at my doorstep waiting to mail. It's the Da Vinci samples. I have it all packaged up but haven't actually made it to the PO yet.

I take it I should not send these to your parents? Or are you going back there?

Either way would probably be good. Whichever you want to do. If you send it to my parents, it will eventually get to me, since I visit them on the weekends fairly often. But, sending it directly to me is good too.

I'm just like you when it comes to the samples, I'm afraid. I've got three packages of Protein samples to send to people from here. One's been ready to go for about two weeks. I'm hoping to get to the post office tomorrow.