Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

well...after some consideration, i suppose i can let you on the "not hate so badly" side derrick.

I'm sick of men wanting sex and not love.

I'm sick of ignorant racist people telling other people to get over racism when it's still apparent worldwide!

I'm sick of fat people like myself saying they dont eat much!(stop lying)ha!

I'm sick of going to work I need a rich old husband with a good insurance policy.

I'm sick of these no talented druggies in hollywood!

Take away their money and bulls*** fame so they can go to rehab and stay there!

I'm sick of thin girls with ugly faces calling fat people with pretty faces ugly!

I can lose weight but what can you do about that halloween mask you call a face?

I am sick to death of so-called "Christian" bigots. Take the one girl from my old university, for example. She went to church every Sunday and was very out-spoken about her Christianity. You'd think that she would be a very kind, accepting person, then, wouldn't you? Well, so did I. Until I had to ride in the same car with her on the way to a fieldtrip. Somehow, everybody in the car got into a conversation about where they'd like to visit, and the city of Miami was mentioned. What came out of her mouth? "I don't like Miami. There's too many faggots and queers." I was completely stunned that she's think that we'd all agree with her and was comfortable enough to let hate like that cross her lips. Christian, my ass.

On Rosie... Can you say Bipolar?? Not to knock it cuz It's a horrible illness, but it's out of control when you pick fights.

I'm sick of thin girls with ugly faces calling fat people with pretty faces ugly!

I can lose weight but what can you do about that Halloween mask you call a face?

Finally! Someone says it!

I don't care how big or small you are, if you are hot, you are hot.

Oh, and the remark about men only wanting sex and not love, speak for yourself, lady. lol.

I am sick to death of so-called "Christian" bigots. Take the one girl from my old university, for example. She went to church every Sunday and was very out-spoken about her Christianity. You'd think that she would be a very kind, accepting person, then, wouldn't you? Well, so did I. Until I had to ride in the same car with her on the way to a fieldtrip. Somehow, everybody in the car got into a conversation about where they'd like to visit, and the city of Miami was mentioned. What came out of her mouth? "I don't like Miami. There's too many faggots and queers." I was completely stunned that she's think that we'd all agree with her and was comfortable enough to let hate like that cross her lips. Christian, my ass.

;) Well, I have never yet met a perfect person, and most of my friends are Priests and Ministers. :)

happy.gif Well, I have never yet met a perfect person, and most of my friends are Priests and Ministers. happy.gif
I don't ask people to be perfect, just decent. People who use their religion (whatever religion it may be) as an excuse to discriminate against others or to hate other people aren't good people. Period. It's not about being perfect, it's about being a decent human being to the people around you, regardless of their sex, sexuality, color, creed, whatever.

I don't ask people to be perfect, just decent. People who use their religion (whatever religion it may be) as an excuse to discriminate against others or to hate other people aren't good people. Period. It's not about being perfect, it's about being a decent human being to the people around you, regardless of their sex, sexuality, color, creed, whatever.

Well, one thing is for sure, we are not going to meet any perfect people in this world. ;)

Well, one thing is for sure, we are not going to meet any perfect people in this world. ;)
Very true. No one's perfect, but there are a lot of nice, decent people.
I am! the rest of you are all screwed up :)
Yep, you're perfect, Derick!:guess:biggrin1:

Let the rants begin...

Hey Lauren, I agree with your position on religion and will take it a step further...I hate it when people use religion as a crutch and/or substitute for independent thought and personal accountability. :omg:

I'm now changing my name and location to avoid the mob carrying torches and pitchforks.

The Urine Test ~

Like a lot of folks in this country...I have a job. I work, they pay me.

2_image001.gif?Security=2

I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

3_image002.gif?Security=2

In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem.

4_image003.gif?Security=2

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

5_image004.gif?Security=2

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? 6_image005.gif?Security=2Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. 7_image006.gif?Security=2

I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone

sitting on their butt and using drugs. 8_image007.gif?Security=2

Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? 9_image008.gif?Security=2

Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.

Hope you all will pass it along though.

10_image009.gif?Security=2

I really don't think I ask for much from people. Seriously, how hard is it to not do anything mind-numbingly stupid?

I still think that we should have age incremented IQ tests. If you're not on an upward trend you are put on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere. They would have the natural resources to stay alive, but if they couldn't cut it, too freaking bad.

Oh and if I hear one more person say, I hate myself or that life isn't fair, I'm going to castrate someone.

Life sucks. Deal with it.