Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

I totally agree with Christmas. I have had enough of that to last me the rest of my life. Laurend gave me a good line that I have been using frequently. Christmas music makes me want to stab my ear drums!

But actually, I was going to say I have had enough of men in general. Not the men on this site. They probably have a good idea as to how we feel.

Even if men are overweight themselves, they still think all women must look like Barbie dolls in order to be dateable.

Yah, what is it about men? I have seen men who make Jabba the Hut look hot and there they are...getting all picky about fine looking women! Must be that all trolls have no mirrors under their bridge, eh. WTF?!?

OK, from middle England, here's my top ten hate list:

Dick Van Dyke - that accent!

Jerry Springer's audiences.

McDonalds - puke!

American football - what's the point?

G. W. Bush - a total calamity.

Maury - we've tested 24 men and still not found the father!

Penn and Teller - WTF!!

QVC - isn't it just fantastic/superb/wonderful/amazing/freaking expensive?

The Eagles - if I ever hear 'Hotel California' again!!

Walt Disney - there just isn't enough sugar in the entire world.

Amen to the piercing of eardrums when the caroles flood the airwaves! :omg:

I used to bitch and moan constantly about telemarketers and did everything I could to get them to leave me alone. Then came the flood of heavy tree killing envelopes full of solicitations for credit cards. I get a minimum of 5 per week. I send them right back to them postage prepaid, completely empty. I figure the post office may as well benefit from all those dead trees. :paranoid

McDonalds - puke!

Penn and Teller - WTF!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: LMFAO but I would like to add:

both of the Beckhams, a truly ghastly couple of creatures

Mister Bean - oh how I hate mister bluddy bean! (but I loved Blackadder)

Princess Diana (and yes, I am prepared to speak ill of the dead)

yobbos, especially football yobbos

pub food

the Spice grrls (who were far, far more offensive than The Eagles)

Kate Moss and the ongoing history of her drug drama life

Marmite

coffee - a beverage which should be avoided whenever vacationing in either Britain or Russia

Amy Winehouse is rapidly drifting into this category.

Oh, for shame, for shame!! :D I LOVE the Eagles - can't get enough of them. I must admit it's a high school thing. You know when you hear a song and relate it to a really good experience? That's Eagles for me - a hell of a good road trip to Montana, met some awesome people, and came back with an Eagles tape.

McDonalds - puke!

Penn and Teller - WTF!!

I do have say that I have had some excellent sex while listening to Hotel California. Has anyone anywhere had good sex while listening to The Spice Bimbos? Maybe someone oughta make a poll, eh.

Green that cracks me up, when I read Maincats original post bemoaning The Eagles, and Hotel California, I smiled to myself thinking---they must not have done the things to that song that I have! It evokes very fond, vivid memories!!

Can't say the same for, as you put it, the Spice Bimbos--or in agreement with Maincat, for Bush or Springer, or Maury---quite the trio there!!

Kat

Ok I admit it, I watch "Dancing with the Stars" even though they use the term "stars" very loosely. But that Scary Spice! It just ain't right. She's been able to dance and had lots of dance instruction as a Spice Girl, and performed dance numbers in concert so how does she compare to people who don't dance for a living? That's right, she doesn't.

She dances really, really well even though I don't care for her partner at all. But I don't think that she deserves to win when she's had such a "leg up" on her competition.

Marie Osmond will probably win which is a joke. I mean it isn't a joke if you're just having a popularity contest, and for who has the cutest personality with the biggest teeth, but at this point if anyone but the race car driver wins, the fix is obviously in. :tired

The most painful part to watch when Marie was dancing last night were all the lifts. You could almost hear the goan when her partner heaved her over his shoulder. Every lift and drop was a couple of seconds (seemed like minutes) after the beat. It was like they had to think about what was coming, brace themselves, and then wham.. go for it! I actually thought the doll dance was entertaining - but more appropriate for a Carol Burnett skit.

I don't watch the show, I'm not much into dancing. But I've been following the news. I really do believe if Marie wins it will be a sympathy win vs. something she earned.

I must admit that I never watch it either. I never watch any reality shows except for Judge Judy whom I adore. To tell the truth I like da Judge because she is quick to display intellectual and emotional violence towards idiots. I have, however, been stuck watching the arse-end of the Dancing with Boring Stars show when shifting channels in order to watch another carefully crafted non-reality show, you know, the ones with carefully scripted plots, etc.

Up here in Lucky Canucky Land we get lots of American TV on our own channels and then again on your channels which we are also able to receive up here but which are often in different time slots. Sometimes there is a minute or two where the shows north and south of the border seem to be out of sync and this will mean that I will be exposed to something which I would rather not see. Haha. And this is how I have come to see clapped out number Z-list stars dancing their last to horribly sucky music on that dance show.

As for Marie O, isn't she a hundred years old or something? Or close to my advanced age, eh? Well, in my opinion, she oughta win even if it is only in the senior's category.

As for reality teevee, apart from the sainted Judge Judy long may she prosper, I find the genre even worse than Canadian teevee and we all know what that means, do we not?:)

As for reality teevee, apart from the sainted Judge Judy long may she prosper, I find the genre even worse than Canadian teevee and we all know what that means, do we not?:)

Oh, BOO!! What about the beloved Anne of Green Gables series! :) Kidding. Did you ever see Nothing Too Good For a Cowboy? It was on only one year but I did really enjoy that one. I wish they had that series on longer. Oh, and have you ever heard of the Designer Guys on HGTV? I was on the same plane as them once! haha, my brush with Canadian celebrities.