Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

I am tired of Rosie....Please just go away quietly. As for Paris Hilton....just throw away the key!

Tell us who you wouldn't care if you never saw in the news again!

I agree with both you have mentioned above, but Rosie has never been anything but a trouble maker, if you can't back up what you say Rosie , don't say it. I do not necessarily agree with the Hasselbeck womans point of view, she still has the right to her opinion and backs up what she believes in.

Even though I enjoyed Rosie on the View and looked forward to "Hot Topics" I am very tired of her now - she could have used alot more class during her last three weeks. She should stick to being a comedienne instead of putting this country down all the time. Look how much money she had made "in this country". I really don't understand why she attacked Elizabeth H. that day on the View. She came out of no where with that anger. It makes me wonder if she doesn't have some underlying emotional problems. OR do you think she did it for the last day of "Sweeps":confused:

Hey, Let me see. Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, and all the other brainless twits that would turn up for the opening of an envelope.

Hopefully they will all fall into the abyss never to be heard of again. Susie

I'm on board with Rosie (Although I loved her way back when....the original show when she was all sweet. Maybe she should have stayed in the closet.) Also Paris (gag) Hilton, her BFF Nicole, and Britany Spears.

Rosie, Paris, Brittnay, Lindsay, Nicole, Tom & Katie, Brad & Angelina, Imus, Howard Stern... the list goes on. LOL.

I have had enough in the news of the following groups.

KKK , skin heads and I even cringe when I see a confederate flag.

I also cringe when I see any anorexic starlet in the news. Bad influence on young girls.

edie

Al Gore

The time has come for him to go quietly into the good night.

Michael Moore

and

Hitler-y Clinton

I was going to take the high road and not make any political nominations, but since you brought it up first....

The Shrubs....ALL of them.

My feelings about Rosie have nothing to do with her being gay, other than the fact she uses it for attention in my eyes. My sister is gay and has been for as long as I can remember and I think she hung the moon. What I don't like is the fact she tries to bully everyone . I am kinda in her way of thinking about a war we have no business being in , my dad died as a result of being exposed to agent orange in Viet Nam, he was an army Colonel and loved being a soldier, but I am still the daughter who lost her hero due to a war we had no business being in. But don't try to bully people because you are loud, it doesn't make you any more right. Just my opinion, we all gottem.

Hey, If we are going to talk politics lets get rid of Bush. Michael Moore is great. Lets have more of his docos. Susannah

I am way on board for rosie. and i really liked her a long time ago. She has just gotten so in your face! Its really tiring to see her anger over something inane for no reason, and then have to hear about all the press coverage she gets because of it.

I'm completely sick to death of anything Anna Nicole. Just when I think it's finally over, there is a headline about Larry Birkhead out for ice cream with his daughter. Spare me!!!

I'm also preparing to be sick of any and all the candidates. Every.single.day there is "news" about one or the other of them and some tiny, minute point in their background, or some inane thing he or she said and will have to explain, defend, and dissect ad nauseum. One year of this is bad enough, but we have almost TWO still to go. Much as I love current events and even politics, I'm trying to pace myself so I'll still be interested when the time actually comes. Sadly, that means avoiding large chunks of the daily paper.

The entire population of Hollywood. What a collection of vacuous, vain airheads.

I particularly loathe Angelina Jolie though.

And Nicole Kidman. What a sell out. A gorgeous Aussie girl, a great actress, nipped, tucked and botoxed to within an inch of her life so that she now looks like an Alien. Nicole was beautiful 20 years ago. Now she's a freak. Why? To fit in with a crowd of freaks?